剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
因为如果我知道了
Because if I know,
也许我就能承受这种痛苦
then maybe I can bear this pain.
如果我知道了我就能留住他
If I know, I can hold onto him.
把他留在我的心里我…
Hold him inside me, I...
他清醒的最后几秒钟
Those last seconds for him.
我必须知道请你告诉我
I just need to know. Please tell me.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾你儿子发生那种事
For whatever happened to your son.
但是我跟那件事没有关系
But I had nothing to do with it.
你有关系
You did.
是你干的快说呀
You did it. Say it.
不管发生什么事 都是你的错不是我的错
Whatever happened is on you, not me.
他在那座公园干什么
What was he doing in that park anyway?
你算是什么样的母亲
And what kind of mother are you?
你这个恶魔
You devil!
是你干的 快承认是你干的 - 承认呀 承认是你干的
You did it! Say what you did! -Say it! Say what you did!
快说 -你需要帮忙吗先生
Say it! - Need assistance, sir?
是你干的 -拜托女士请你冷静点
You did it! -Please, ma'am. Just calm down.
是你干的快说 -冷静点
You did it. You did it. Say it. - Calm down!
快承认是你干的
Say that you did it.
快说呀
Just say it!
是你干的快承认呀
You did it. Say it!
嘘 嘘嘘
Shh, shh-shh.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's all right.
给我他妈的滚出去 快把这个人♥渣♥给我带走
Get outta here. Get this piece of shit out of my fucking face!
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 曼尼 你有空吗
Hey, Manny, you got a minute?
你这个叛徒给我让开
Not for a snitch. Fuck out of my way.
别管他我们再去找泰莉莎谈
Forget him, let's go back and talk to Teresa.
很赞的货卡我在你女友家看到
Nice truck. Saw it at your girlfriend's.
你得离她远一点她跟这件事无关
You need to leave her alone. She got nothing to do with it.
跟哪件事无关
Nothing to do with what?
我们可以给你一个机会帮助你女友
We can give you a chance to help your girlfriend.
她开的是谁的休旅车
Whose SUV was she driving?
听好曼尼放轻松
Look, Manny, relax.
我们查过你 我们知道你没买♥♥过休旅车
We checked you out. We know you don't own an SUV.
我们知道泰莉莎也没有休旅车
We know Teresa doesn't own an SUV.
哪个人♥渣♥会撞死一个孩子 然后让她开他的休旅车
So, what piece of shit gave her that SUV that had just killed a kid
在街上到处乱晃
to drive around in?
也许那个人想要陷害她 让她当代罪羔羊
Maybe someone was trying to set her up, let her take the fall.
你有没有想过这一点
You ever think about that?
也许是你的死党狄安杰洛
Maybe it was your BFF DiAngelo.
事后从犯
Accessory after the fact.
泰莉莎会坐五到七年牢 -她什么都没做
Teresa's looking at five to seven years. -She didn't do shit.
我们没找到那辆车怎么会知道这些
How do we know that if we don't have the car?
我知道你们想做什么
I know what you're trying to do.
我不知道什么休旅车的事
I don't know nothing about no SUV.
老实说你们向老百姓要线索
And on the real, begging Joe Q Public for tips
就代表你们什么也不知道
means y'all don't know nothing either.
现在大概已经变成汽水罐了
Probably a soda can by now anyway.
有人把那辆休旅车丢到汽车废料场
Somebody dumped the SUV in a scrapyard?
是你吗 -我什么也没丢
Did you? -I didn't dump shit nowhere.
不过有人丢到废料场 -我没有…
But someone did. In a scrapyard. -I didn't
你刚刚才说过 -我没说什么汽车废料场
You just said that. -I didn't say nothing about a scrapyard.
汽车废料场是你说的 别再说他妈的汽车废料场
You said some shit about a scrapyard. Stop talking about a fucking scrapyard.
好吧
Okay.
嘿多谢你的线索
Hey, thanks for the tip.
这是我的名片 如果你想自保就打电♥话♥给我
Here's my card, give me a call when you want to save your own ass.
或是保护你女友 -是啊我会用来擦屁♥股♥
Or your girlfriend's. -Yeah. I'll wipe my ass with it.
也许你应该多拿几张 -去你的
Maybe you should take some more then. -Fuck you.
我猜我们得多查查汽车废料场 嗯
I guess we need to focus more on scrapyards, huh?
生意一直都这么差吗
It always this slow?
瘸子吉姆通常都会来拿他的货
Usually Limp Jim come by and get his piece.
他还来
Still?
他缺了一只手臂还在注射海♥洛♥因♥
Man, lost one arm and he's still shooting that shit?
是啊他还有一只手臂可以插针头
Yeah, he's still got one arm to shoot a needle through.
有些事永远都不会变
Some shit just never change.
靠你这老家伙很紧张耶
Damn, Father Time, jumpy as fuck.
我才不紧张
I ain't shook.
那就好
Well, that's good.
因为你在街头太紧张 就代表你没有保持警觉
Because out here, you jumping, that mean you ain't on your toes.
如果你没有保持警觉就会被抓
If you ain't on your toes, you might get got.
别想要教训我因为我早就知道了
Don't try to school me on what I already know, young'un.
你以为街头很可怕
You think this shit's real?
那些战争片…
Them war movies...
全都是真的吗
they for real?
有时候是
Sometimes.
我们大部分的时间都只是坐着
Most times we just be sitting around,
几个小时几天几个月
hours, days, months...
一直在等
waiting.
他们只叫你们坐着等 什么事都没发生
So, they just had you sitting around, waiting for nothing?
直到真的发生事情
Nothing happens until it do.
布兰顿也在街角贩毒吗
Brenton worked the corner too?
他天生就不适合干这种事
He wasn't really cut out for this neither.
不过他会谈到你
Talked about you though.
有时候啦
From time to time.
他会担心
He worried.
因为你在海外服役
With you being over there and all.
小布的心胸宽大
B had heart.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
他不怕分享他的感觉
Wasn't ever scared to share how he was feeling.
像他那样真的很勇敢
That's bravery, being like that, man.
比干这种事更勇敢
More than this shit out here.
听好我得告诉你一件事
Listen, I gotta tell you something.
听好我在家里藏了一笔钱
Listen, I got cash stashed at the house.
你听到吗妈
You hear me, Ma?
客厅的通风孔后面有一迭钞票 我的床后面还有另外一迭
A stack behind the vent in the living room and another one behind my bed.
那些钱是给你的好吗
That's for you. Okay?
你可以付六个月的账单 你不必担心
You can pay the bills for the next six months, you don't gotta worry.
听好我不能再说了 我得走了
No, look, I can't talk no more, I gotta go.
你要把一半的钱拿给茉莉好吗
Just make sure you give half of it to Jasmine, okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
妈妈
Mami...
别哭
Don't cry.
好啦我得处理一些事情
Okay. I just gotta take care of something.
我会打给你好吧
I'll call you. Okay.
嘿你在这里干嘛
Hey. What are you doing here?
我 我想要谈谈
I, uh... I want to talk.
好吧
Okay.
你的小孩在里面吗
Got your kid in there?
没有我是一个人
No, I'm alone.
我要助理检察官 写好书面协议我才会说
I want my deal in writing from the assistant prosecutor before I talk.
好啊这很合理我会打给她
That's fair. I'll call her.
让我们
Uh, let's, uh...
让我们去她办公室找她
let's meet at her office.
在这儿等我我开车 我得去拿外套
Wait here? I'll drive. I gotta get my coat.
不了我到那里跟你会合
Nah. I, uh... I'll see you there.
好吧那是在纽瓦克街
Okay, it's on Newark Avenue.
好我知道在哪里 -嘿奥斯瑞欧
Yeah, I know where it is. -Hey, Osorio.
你这么做是对的
You're doing the right thing.
那是什么人
Who was that?
我们得把你带走 -什么不我要留下来
We need to get you out of here now. -What? No. I want to stay.
娜汀没时间闹脾气 我是认真的把鞋子穿好
Nadine, this isn't time to fuck around. I'm serious. Put your shoes on.
现在 -好啦
Now! -Okay.
KJ你不会相信 我们找到脆弱的环节
KJ, you're not gonna believe this. We've got the weak link.
费力斯奥斯瑞欧豁免协议
大都会汽车旅馆
你还好吧娜汀我得走了
Are you good, Nadine? I gotta get going.
你大姨妈来了还是…
What, you got some lady troubles or...
有点消化不良
a little indigestion?
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表