剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
可以当然可以
Yes. Yes. Of course I'll meet you.
等我半个小时好吗
Give me a half hour, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
她现在才想起这个神秘男子
She's remembering this mystery man now?
那有可能是线索
It could be something.
有可能只是换尿壶的看护 你不如发出全面通缉令
Like an orderly on bedpan duty. Put an APB out on that.
那是我们要找的家伙
There's our guy.
好吧 -别下车在车上等
Oh. Okay. -No, no, no. Wait here.
嘿
Hey!
放开放开我老兄 我什么也没做
Get off. Get the fuck off me, man! I ain't do nothing!
那你干嘛他妈的拔腿就跑 嗯
Then why the fuck are you running, huh?
去你的
Fuck!
你害我扯破了我他妈的夹克 -这个臭婊♥子♥是谁
You made me rip my fucking jacket. -Who the fuck is this bitch?
瞧我是怎么跟你说的 这就是公开场合的谈话
See? What'd I tell you? This conversation in public.
起来蠢蛋
Get up, stupid.
起来
Get up!
别他妈的敲你的手指 不然我就他妈的打断它们
Stop fucking tapping your fingers or I'mma fucking break 'em.
你大可以走人只要告诉我 你是怎么认识布兰顿巴特勒的
You can get out of here now. Just tell me, Brenton Butler, how do you know him?
我不知道什么布兰顿巴特勒的事
Don't know shit about no Brenton Butler. -Mm.
你是喜欢去参加葬礼吗
You just got a thing for funerals then, huh?
我也没有去参加葬礼 -噢好吧
I wasn't at no funeral either. -Oh, okay.
那就没事了你可以走了 你要拿回你的手♥机♥吗
That settles it. You can go. You want your phone back?
来呀拿去呀我问完话了 我只要很快打一通电♥话♥
Go ahead. Take it. We're done here. I'm just gonna make a quick call.
布兰顿来电
手♥机♥在放我们的歌♥
It's playing our song.
布兰顿巴特勒怎么会有你的号♥码
Why does Brenton Butler have your number?
你的手♥机♥号♥码 为什么是布兰顿巴特勒
Why is your phone number the only fucking number
抛弃式手♥机♥上唯一的号♥码
in Brenton Butler's burner?
我什么鸟事都不知道 -他在替你贩毒吗
Don't know shit about that. -He dealing drugs for you?
去你的 -去你的狗♥娘♥养♥的
Man, fuck you. -No, fuck you, motherfucker!
他妈的放开我 -臭屎蛋
Get the fuck off me! -Piece of shit!
你把你的手♥机♥朋友害死 看起来好像不怎么难过嘛
You don't seem too shook up that you got your phone friend killed.
我没有害死任何人
I ain't get nobody killed, man!
混黑帮的人 不会蠢到去动五王帮
Nobody in the game dumb enough to fuck with a Five King.
有人杀了他
Somebody did.
是你吗混♥蛋♥
Was it you, asshole?
你看看
Look at that.
很温馨吧你和小布兰顿 那是在你的房♥间
Isn't that sweet? You and little Brenton. It was in your room.
快给我看
Look at it.
你现在还想告诉我 你不认识布兰顿巴特勒
You gonna tell me now that you don't know a Brenton Butler?
我们只想查出是谁杀死你的朋友 好吗
We're just trying to find out who killed your friend, okay?
我不认识什么布兰顿巴特勒
I don't know no Brenton Butler.
好吧那我们就得 把你关在郡立监狱一天
All right, well, we're gonna have to keep you in County for the day.
靠你知道吗今天是礼拜五
Fuck, you know what? It's Friday.
这代表过了这个周末 你才会被提讯
Means you won't be arraigned till after the weekend.
我才不在乎 反正这里比外面暖和
I don't give a fuck. It's warmer in here than out there.
尽管把我关起来呀
So go ahead.
你能不能把他带出去
Can you get him the fuck out of here?
放开我老兄
Get off me, man.
他妈的放开我
Get the fuck off me!
那才是在浪费时间
That was a waste of time.
噢
Oh.
靠
Fuck.
你能形容他的脸部大小和形状吗
Can you describe the size and shape of his face?
嗯
Um...
他穿了一件…帽T
He was wearing a... like a hoodie.
所以遮住了
So it was... it was covering up...
他一大半的脸
uh, some of his face.
所以你不知道他眼睛的颜色呢
So, no. What about eye color?
我猜…
Um, I guess...
我猜那件帽T…
I guess the hoodie was...
我猜那件帽T遮住了他的眼睛
I guess it was covering up his eyes.
你看不到他的眼睛 他鼻子的形状呢
You couldn't see his eyes? What about the shape of his nose?
嗯
Um...
哈泼女士会来吗
Is Ms. Harper coming?
因为她答应我她会来这里见我
Because she promised that she would meet me here.
我不知道
I don't know.
你能形容他嘴巴的形状吗
Can you describe the shape of his mouth?
嗯
Um...
他的嘴巴 -还是那也被帽T遮住了
His mouth. -Or was the hoodie covering that too?
嗯
Um...
我记得他的声音
Um, I-I remember his voice. I remember his voice.
听起来…听起来很年轻
It was, um... It was... It was young.
他的声音低沉而且他…
And it was deep, and he was...
他很害怕好像…
he was scared, like...
好像他知道什么
like he knew something.
好像他知道是谁杀死我儿子
Like he knew who killed my son.
我不能画出声音女士
I can't draw a voice, ma'am.
我在这里工作十五年 从来没有迟到过
I've worked here for 15 years. Never once been late for a shift.
四小时不只算是迟到 -相信我这种事不会再发生
Four hours isn't a little late. -Believe me, it won't happen twice.
我知道你失去你儿子以赛亚 我也很遗憾是真的
I understand you lost your son, Isaiah, and I'm sorry, I am.
但是郡立卫生局的检查员 来做每个月的例行检查
But the County Health Inspector was here for his monthly visit
我们的机器都没有消毒 所以被勒令停业
and we got shut down because none of the machinery was sterilized.
我们不能轻易放过 -那是意料之外的情况
We can't just let this go. -It was an unforeseen circumstance.
不会再发生了 -我也没办法
It won't happen again. -It's out of my hands.
凯伦医师请到放射科
Dr. Karen to the radiology department.
女士
Ma'am?
你好吗巴特勒太太
How are you, Mrs. Butler?
你记得我吗
You remember me?
我记得
I do, yes.
还有你的儿子
And your son.
是不是…有一个…
Did... There was, um...
有一个男人
There was a man
我们在这里的第一天晚上 有一个穿帽T的男人在病房♥
that was in this room with a hoodie that first night that we were here.
你有没有看到他
Did you... Did you see him?
没有 嗯
No. Um...
可是清洁工都是半夜来打扫
But the cleaning crew comes around late at night.
我知道我看到他在这间病房♥ 他就站在这里
I know I saw him in this room standing right here.
我知道我看到他
I know I saw him.
很抱歉巴特勒太太但是…
I'm sorry, Mrs. Butler, but...
你儿子是在另一间病房♥ 不是这一间
your son was in the room down the hall, not this room.
巴特勒太太
Mrs. Butler?
这是地检署的KJ哈泼
It's KJ Harper from the prosecutor's office.
我知道我说我会去见你 但是我没有然后…
I know I said I would meet you and I didn't and...
我试着打给你
I tried calling you.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们得谈谈凯度斯波特
We need to talk about Kadeuce Porter.
巴特勒太太
Mrs. Butler?
靠 -搞什么鬼靠
Fuck! -What the fuck? Motherfucker!
他妈的就应该这样对吧
That's how it fucking goes, right?
他妈的再补一球
One fucking spare.
唷盖瑞我们还要更多啤酒 -我以为你说你不喝酒
Yo, Gary, we need some more beers! -I thought you said you didn't drink.
我请客放心 我整晚都会买♥♥酒宝贝
It's on me. Don't worry. I got you all night long, baby!
不过你们得快一点 因为我的马子口渴了
Hey, but you gotta hurry up though, because my lady's thirsty.
看到吗
Whoo! -You see that?
♪ You're just too good to be true... ♪
好耶 全倒 宝贝 你要一直摇屁♥股♥
Yeah! Strike, baby. Don't stop shaking that ass.
唷 狄安杰洛 换你上场了 -等一下
DiAngelo, you're up. -One sec.
等我一分钟一分钟 你去跟其他的小妞跳舞
Give me one minute, one minute. You dance with the ladies.
你要去哪里狄安杰洛 轮到你打球了
Where you going, DiAngelo? It's your roll.
你越早打球我就越早赢球
The faster you play, the faster I win.
你还好吧
You all right?
嘿狄安杰洛换你上场了
Hey, DiAngelo! It's your turn, man!
我他妈的听见了好吗
I fucking heard you, all right?
你昨晚很可能在那间毒窟送掉小命
You could've bought it last night in that trap house.
我们都可能送命
We all could've.
你以为我们保护的这些人
You think any of these people here we protect
在乎你老婆得一个人 抚养麦可长大吗
give two shits that your wife gotta raise Mikey on her own?
重新再来
Start it over again.
他们应该被好好照顾
They deserve more than that.
因为你是个父亲…
'Cause you're a father...
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表