剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
民事案件的陪审团喜欢无辜的受害者
Civil case juries like innocent victims,
尤其是被告是警♥察♥
especially when it comes to the police.
我替死掉的帮派份子辩护拿不到钱
I can't get good money for a dead banger.
很抱歉巴特勒太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. Butler.
♪ Takes a lot of guts for you to come ♪
天父我好孤单
Father God, , I am so lonely.
请帮助我看到你要我走的道路
Please help me see the path you'd have me walk.
♪ Moving to the front, a getaway ♪
♪ Yes, I know you're trying on me ♪
天父请帮助我
Father God, just help me.
♪ Takes a lot of lies for you to make ♪
♪ Step into the side or come my way ♪
♪ 'Cause I know you're trying on me ♪
嘿老兄
Hey, brother.
这不是你的站吗
Ain't this your stop?
不我不是住在这里 你搞错地方了
Nah, this ain't where I live. You got the wrong place.
你确定要继续坐下去 我们只会开回我们来的地方
You sure you want to keep riding? We're heading back the same way we came.
♪ Takes a lot of guts for you to come ♪
♪ Yes, I know you're trying on me ♪
你听到留言马上打给我听到吗
You call me the minute you get this. You hear me?
我是说真的我不是在开玩笑娜汀
I'm serious. I'm not fucking around, Nadine.
我不管你在做什么只要…
I don't give a shit whatever it is you're doing, you just
你要打给我好吗
You call me. Okay?
丽兹
Lizzie?
嘿 乖女孩
Hey, girl.
杰克森
Jackson?
娜汀 老天爷
Nadine. Jesus.
啊
Ah.
我看到他拿着我朋友珍妮的手♥机♥ 在黑暗中等我
I saw him waiting in the dark with my friend Janie's phone.
我在我的游乐间 我从后面偷溜出去
I was in my playhouse and I snuck out the back and I
我对那片树林了如指掌 所以我拔腿就跑
I mean, I know those woods like the back of my hand, so I ran,
我跑到路上就搭便车 我请人送我来这里
and when I got to the road I hitchhiked and I asked a guy to bring me here.
我不知道还能去什么地方
I didn't really know where else to go.
你是怎么找到我家
How'd you find my house?
货车司机让我用他的手♥机♥搜寻
The truck driver let me use his phone to look it up.
我一直觉得他就在我后面好像…
I just kept feeling like he was right behind me, like...
好像我一转身他就会在那里
like any second I'd turn around and he'd be there.
你在这里很安全
Well, you're safe here.
好了你不必担心
Okay? You don't gotta worry.
我们得告诉康纳利他干了什么 -什么另一个警♥察♥不
We need to tell Connelly what he did. -What, another cop? No.
不费许拜托 -他不是警♥察♥
No, Fish... -He's not a cop.
不行 听好
No way. Look...
费许别让任何人知道好吗
Fish, nobody else can know, okay?
只有你和她因为你信任她 就只有你们
Just you and her because you trust her, but that's it.
我是说真的
I mean it.
听好我会替你们作证好吗
Look, I'll testify for you. Okay?
可是你们不能告诉任何人
But not if you tell anybody else.
好吧
Okay.
好吧现在只有我们知道
Okay, we'll keep this between us for now.
谢谢你的供词
Thank you for your statement.
你真的很勇敢
That took a lot of courage.
你们会逮到那家伙吗
Will you get that guy?
这会有帮助
This will help.
试着休息吧 -是啊
Try to get some rest. -Yeah.
你的女儿几岁
How old's your kid?
跟你一样年纪比你小一点
Uh, your age, a little younger.
为什么这看起来像是一个 有性别认同危机的小三生的房♥间
Then why does the room look like a third grader's with a gender crisis?
你觉得她很搞笑
You think she's funny?
你们这些女人太恶毒了
Mean. Mean women.
睡觉吧 -晚安
Get some sleep. -Good night.
你会在哪里
Where are you gonna be?
我会在这里 我会把门半掩好吗
I'm gonna be right out here. I'll close the door halfway, okay?
你要开灯还是关灯
Want the lights on or off?
开灯
On.
谢了费许 -晚安
Thanks, Fish. -Goodnight.
是史黛拉什么事
Yeah, Stella, what is it?
你跟老板说了什么 他终于掏出荷包
What'd you tell the boss? He finally cracked open the wallet.
雇用了犯罪现场专家
Got us the crime scene guy.
真的假的
Seriously?
那是一辆休旅车 -真的吗什么样的休旅车
The car was a SUV. - Are you sure? What kind of SUV?
有可能是任何车厂 不过应该是雪佛兰吉普
Makes could be many including but not limited to Chevrolet, Jeep,
福特道奇吉姆西
Ford, Dodge, GMC,
车款年份介于2004到2016年
model years between 2004 and 2016.
可能会可以缩小范围
And it gets even more specific.
几天前有个家伙打电♥话♥报案 说他看到一辆被撞到的蓝色休旅车
Some guy called a few days ago about a dinged up blue SUV.
说是一个警♥察♥的女友在开车
Said a cop's girlfriend was driving it.
你有那个女友的名字吗
You got a name for that girlfriend?
你要什么
What do you want?
芮诺迪警探泽西市警局 我们想跟住在这里的人谈谈
Detective Rinaldi. JCPD. We need to have a talk with the resident.
谈什么事
What about?
请开门女士
Open the door, ma'am.
嗨你是泰莉莎托尼利吗 -是的
Hi. Are you Teresa Tonelli? -Yeah.
我们能进去跟你私下谈谈吗 -不行这是什么事
Mind if we come in? Talk in private? -Yeah, I mind. What's this about?
我们接到线报 关于你开过的一辆车
We got a tip about a vehicle that you were driving.
你的男朋友住在这里吗 -瓦力我们分手了
Does your boyfriend live here? -Wally? We broke up.
为什么他惹了麻烦 我希望你们把他关一辈子
Why? Is he in trouble? If he is, I hope you put him away for life.
所以你一个人住啰 -对关你什么事
So, you live alone then. -Yeah, what's it to you?
你对一辆2010年份 蓝色福特休旅车知道多少
Do you know anything about a blue 2010 Ford Escape?
我什么都不知道我得进去了
I don't know anything about that. Look, I gotta get back.
我正在煮东西 -你男友没有一辆蓝色休旅车
I got something on the stove... -Your boyfriend doesn't own a blue SUV?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
那是瓦力报的案对吧
Wally called in that tip, didn't he?
他为了让我惹麻烦什么都会做 他在说谎
He'd do anything to get me in trouble. He's lying.
你们各说各话 你前男友的全名是什么
He said, she said. What's your ex's full name?
瓦力他妈的富勒
Wally Fucking Fuller.
瓦力他妈的富勒 你知道他住在哪里吗
"Wally Fucking Fuller." And you know where he stays at?
不知道我说过我们分手了 我得走了
Nah, I told you, we broke up. I gotta go. -Hey.
你记得2月15日早上你在哪里吗
You recall where you were the morning of February 15th?
那是情人节的隔天 如果这能勾起你的记忆的话
It was the day after Valentine's Day if that jogs your old memory.
你可能为了瓦力哭得唏哩哗啦
Might have been crying in your beer over Wally.
我在医院陪我的表妹 就像每个早晨一样
I was at the hospital with my cousin, like all morning.
我会记得是因为那里到处都是 情人节的蠢装饰
I remember because they had that stupid Valentine's bullshit all over the place.
我超讨厌那一切 -哪一家医院
I hate that shit. -What hospital?
贝永医院 我的意大利面烧焦了我得走了
Bayonne. My ziti's burning, I gotta go.
你觉得她在隐瞒什么吗
Think she's hiding anything? -Hmm.
为什么要保护一个 她看起来这么痛恨的前男友
Why so protective over an ex-boyfriend she seems to hate?
我不知道也许他不是前男友
I don't know. Maybe he's not an ex.
那是谁
Who's that?
谁都不是
Nobody.
替我煮东西吃我饿了
Make me something to eat, I'm hungry.
然后我们再大战第两百回合
Then we'll go for round 200.
我需要我的燃料宝贝 你懂我的意思吧
I need my fuel, baby. Know what I'm saying?
你一直不停地要 -我一直要
You always do. -I always do.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
他的蓝色车子呢 -我们没有蓝色车子
Where is his blue car? -We don't have a blue car.
你不能再来了我要报♥警♥… -我知道他有辆蓝色车子在哪里
Stop coming. I'm gonna call the police... -I know he has a blue car! Where is it?
我要打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I'm calling the police!
通道2 获得帮助
Customer needs assistance on aisle two.
通道2 获得帮助
Customer needs assistance on aisle two.
他跟我说你会在这里
He told me you'd be here.
我知道是你干的
I know it was you.
我知道你的蓝色车子
I know about your blue car.
还有隔天早上你把血迹冲掉
And how you washed it off the morning after.
然后它就消失不见了
And how it just disappeared.
我知道
I know.
我等这一刻等很久了
I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.
我以为我会想要看到你被铐上手铐
I thought I'd want to see you in handcuffs.
看到他们把你在街上拖着走
See them drag you through the streets,
为你对我儿子做的事付出代价但…
to pay for what you did to my son, but...
现在
right now...
我只想知道他是不是很害怕
I just want to know if he was scared.
他是不是很痛苦
If he was in pain.
他有没有叫我
If he called out for me.
我得知道他清醒的 最后几分钟是什么样子
I need to know what those last minutes were for him.
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表