剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
Fuck you if you don't believe that shit.
你是说消息是奥斯瑞欧泄漏的
Are you telling me Osorio did this shit?
你能告诉我不是吗
You telling me he didn't?
你找我来是为了什么事
What you want to see me about?
几个礼拜前我和我的兄弟
A couple weeks back, me and my boys here
在史蒂芬街讯问你的手下戈弟
were trying to break your boy Goldie on Stevens Ave.
2月15日早上我们想要 为了几袋毒品逮捕他
February 15, morning of, trying to pin him for a couple eight balls.
如果有人跑来问你 我只是想让你知道有这件事
Just so you know what went down anyone comes asking.
你们那天早上在国宅抓人
So if y'all in the projects busting heads that morning,
所以就没有在公园里
that leaves y'all clear of the park.
你确定你没有杀死布兰顿巴特勒
Sure you weren't wiping no Brenton Butler off your whip?
怎么了
What?
从背后向我们开枪太容易了吗
Shooting us in the back got a little too easy?
你只要把你的手下戈弟交给我
You just bring me your boy Goldie.
我就会让他的说法跟我们一样
I'll put him on the same page.
问题是…
See...
戈弟的记性不太好你瞭吧
the thing about Goldie is that his memory is a little patchy, you feel me?
所以要他记住这件事得花点时间
So it's gonna take a little time to get it tight.
他得远离街头一段时间 时间就是金钱
Time off the street. Time that costs me.
我把我那一份降低百分之二 那够弥补你的损失了吧
My cut lowers by two points. That enough for your time?
最好降低百分之四
Best make that four points.
现在这件鸟事要害我们荷包失血了
This shit is digging into our fucking pockets now?
你宁愿损失百分之四 还是蹲四年苦牢
Hey, what you rather, four points or four fucking years?
至少现在我们有挡箭牌
At least now we got cover.
要是有人指认我们在犯罪现场 那一切都没有用
But none of that means shit if someone puts us at the scene.
那个他妈的目击证人怎么办
Now what about the fucking witness?
给我滚吧
Get the fuck out of here.
娜汀
Nadine.
嘿
Hey!
要去哪儿
Where you going?
我爸妈说我不能跟你说话
My parents said I can't talk to you.
从什么时候开始变成乖乖牌了
Yeah, when did you become Miss By-The-Book?
我们的律师叫马提尚恩 你有问题就去问他
Our lawyer's name is Marty Shane. You have questions, ask him.
我只需要向检察官指认嫌犯
Come on, I just need you to make an ID for the prosecutor.
很简单她就在这里
Nothing's easier. She's right here.
KJ哈泼很高兴终于见到
KJ Harper, it's nice to finally meet you.
娜汀
Nadine.
拜托娜汀
Come on. Nadine.
那天早上在公园看到的那些人 他们在这张照片上吗
The men you saw in the park that morning, they in this photo?
我说过我帮不了你们
I said I can't help you.
帮得了我们只是不愿意 这之间有所不同
You can, but you just won't. There's a difference.
认得他们是谁 只是得正式指认他们
You know who they are. We gotta put it on the record.
指出来就好娜汀拜托
Just point, Nadine. Come on.
我们是最好的朋友对吧
Besties forever, right?
这些是南区分局所有的警♥察♥
These are all the cops in the South District.
这张照片是几个月前拍的
The photo was taken a few months ago.
拜托
Come on.
只要指出他们
All you gotta do is point.
不娜汀拜托
No, Nadine. Come on.
拿走他的靴子 至少可以帮忙抓到杀他的凶手
You took his boots. The least you can do is help find who killed him.
在干嘛…让我处理 -放开我的车门
Hey, what are you... Let me handle it. -Let go of my car door.
走进那条水沟 从他的脚上把那双靴子拔走
You go in that ditch and pull those boots off his feet?
什么才没有天啊 我根本就没看到他
What? No! Oh, my God! I didn't even see him.
他死了又不是我的错 -当然不是让我来处理
It's not my fault what happened. -Of course not. Let me handle this.
没有想过为什么 会有一双青少年穿的靴子
You didn't maybe wonder why there was a kid's pair of boots
散落在地点偏僻的雪地上
lying in the snow in the middle of nowhere
到处都沾满血迹
with blood everywhere?
我没有看到任何血迹
I didn't see any blood.
我什么都没看到 只看到那双他妈的海鸥靴子
I didn't see anything except those stupid fucking seagull boots!
我拿了又怎样滚开啦
So what if I took them? Fuck off!
拜托听好 -滚开啦
Hey, come on. Hey, lis... -Fuck off!
娜汀拜托
Nadine, come on!
演那一出戏是为了什么
What was the point of that shitshow?
她只是个孩子 却把她当成嫌犯对待
She's just a kid. You treat her like she's some kind of suspect?
我在跟讲话
I'm talking to you!
他的脚踏车上面有一只海鸥
There was a seagull in his bike.
他的鞋子上有他的卧室也有
And on his shoes, in his bedroom.
拉翠丝说她看到一个男人拿了纸海鸥
And Latrice said she saw a man with a seagull.
那又怎样
So what?
你跟我说鞋子不见的时候 正在检查物证
You went through the evidence when you told me shoes were missing.
你也登录了脚踏车对吧 -对当然了
You logged the bike too, right? -Yeah, of course I did.
这个呢你有没有登录这个
What about this? Did you log this?
你到底有没有看到纸海鸥
Did you see the seagull or not?
物证清单就在这里 我不知道我…
The Property and Evidence sheet is in there. I don't know. I...
呃
Uh...
脚踏车牛仔裤帽T 袜子内衣内♥裤♥
"Bike, jeans, hoodie, socks, undershirt, underwear."
没有纸海鸥
No seagull.
从来就没有被列为物证 但是它就在这里
It was never logged into evidence, but... but it was right here.
那么它就没有被送到分局
Well, it never made it to the district.
拉翠丝说有一个男人 那天晚上去过布兰顿的病房♥
Latrice said a man came into Brenton's hospital room that night,
他把一只纸海鸥留给布兰顿
and he left a paper seagull with Brenton.
只有警♥察♥才有办法 把那玩意从犯罪现场拿走
Only a cop could've taken that from the crime scene.
那就是肇事驾驶 -没错
That's the driver. -Yeah.
你们对她做了什么 你们对我老婆做了什么
What'd you do with her? What'd you do with my wife?
你们杀死我儿子 你们敢再碰拉翠丝…
You people killed my son. If you laid a finger on Latrice
冷静点你在说什么
Take it easy. What are you talking about?
我们是来查出到底是谁撞死布兰顿
We're here because we want to find who hurt Brenton.
我们必须和你太太谈谈 她可能有办法指认杀人凶手
We need to talk to your wife. She might be able to ID the man who did it.
她从昨天就不见人影
She's been missing since yesterday.
听好她说她在布兰顿的病房♥ 看到一个男人
Look, she... she said she saw the man from Brenton's room.
她也在街上看到他
Saw him on the street.
她说他是一个警♥察♥
Said he was a cop.
我得继续去找她
I gotta keep looking for her.
巴特勒先生
Mr. Butler.
我想我可能知道她在哪里
I think I might have an idea where she is.
你去公园找过她吗
Have you tried the park?
拉翠丝
Latrice!
拉翠丝
Latrice!
拉翠丝
Latrice!
拉翠丝
Latrice!
去了哪儿 -你为什么把那个警♥察♥带来
Where were you? - Why'd you bring that cop here?
我知道不信任他们 但是也许他们可以帮忙
I know you don't trust them, but maybe they can help.
巴特勒太太
Mrs. Butler?
巴特勒太太
Mrs. Butler...
我知道从新闻上得知一切
I know that everything you're hearing in the news
警♥察♥就是撞死儿子的凶手
about the police being responsible...
很害怕不知道现在可以信任谁
you're scared and you don't know who you can trust right now.
但是这里的每个人 我们都想要同一件事
But everyone here, right now, we all want the same thing.
找到杀死儿子的凶手
To find who killed your son.
我们…
We...
我们需要指认 在布兰顿病房♥看到的男人
We need you to identify the man you saw in Brenton's hospital room.
这是南区分局所有的人
This is the entire South District.
慢慢看
Take your time.
这是所有的警♥察♥
So this is all the police, then?
确定这是南区分局所有的人
Are you sure this is all of them in the district?
确定
Yeah.
他不在里面
He's not here.
确定吗
Are you sure?
昨天看到的男人那个警♥察♥ 他的脸一定还在脑海里
The man you saw yesterday, the cop, his face must be fresh in your mind.
我们会再让见素描画家
We'll get you back with a sketch artist.
那个男人不是去医院的男人
That man wasn't the man at the hospital.
我去了他家所以我看到他
I went to his house. I saw him.
我搞错了 -说很确定
I made a mistake. -You said you were sure.
我太激动了
I was emotional.
我没有把事情看清楚
And I wasn't seeing things clear.
我错了
I was wrong.
有他留下来的纸海鸥吗 我们可以采集指纹
Do you have the seagull he left? We can test it for prints.
我把它丢了
I threw it away.
该死
Shit.
南区分局莫宏尼警佐
South District, Sergeant Mahoney.
这是狄安杰洛
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表