剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
哇
Woo!
你的上帝是这么教你的吗 哈利他妈的路亚
That's how your God talk through you? Halle-fucking-lujah.
他妈的… -够了以赛亚
Mother... -Stop it! Isaiah!
他用了那个帮派贩毒的肮脏钱
He used drug money from that gang!
我不要你干涉我们家的事
I don't want you interfering with my family.
布兰顿流着血躺在水沟里 你的上帝在哪里
Where was your God when Brenton lay bleeding down in that ditch?
嗯
Hmm?
你现在还敢站在这里 告诉他妈妈上帝自有安排
And you sitting up in here, telling his mama that God got a plan?
什么
What?
让小布像只被撞倒的小狗躺在那里
To let B die down there like a beat dog?
如果那是上帝的安排它就是个混♥蛋♥
If that's God's plan, he's a fucking punk.
别在我的屋子里亵渎上帝 这栋房♥子
Don't blaspheme in my house! This house, this house,
这是你唯一在乎的东西 这是你唯一爱的东西
it's the only thing you care about, the only thing you ever loved!
我为我的家人提供更好的生活 因为这是男人的责任
I provided a better life for my family because that's what a man does.
冷静点
Calm down.
别跟我说什么责任臭小子
Don't tell me about responsibility, boy!
以赛亚 -你有照顾你的家人吗
Isaiah. -Oh, you took care of your family, huh?
一个父亲应该了解他的儿子 彻彻底底地了解他
What a father does is know his son... to the core, to the bones!
他爱什么他讨厌什么…
What he loves, what he hates...
什么会让他高兴或痛苦地哭 还有他所有的情绪
what makes him cry with joy and pain, and everything in between!
塞斯冷静下来
Seth, calm down.
你给我说出一件关于你儿子的事
You tell me one thing you know about your son.
布兰顿只想要一件事
It was the only thing Brenton ever wanted...
那就是他的父亲能了解他
for his father to know him.
你只要开口问他就行
All you had to do was ask.
唷老兄你需要什么
Yo, man, what you need?
噢靠
Oh, fuck!
一袋红辣肉桂糖配我的甜甜圈
A bag of Red Hots to go with my donuts.
冠军的早餐
The breakfast of champions.
你♥他♥妈♥的跑来干嘛 我叫大家休息一个晚上
What the fuck you doing here? I gave everyone the night off.
我想谈谈威尔考斯负责的逮捕行动
I want to talk about the bust Wilcox ran point on.
好
Yeah?
毒虫留下半个汉堡 你要加什么料吗
Junkie left half a burger. You want something to go with that?
没错有时候 威尔考斯会干一些蠢事
Yeah, so, time to time, Wilcox sticks his head up his ass.
那就是我想谈的事
That's what I want to talk about.
这次他没有干蠢事
This wasn't one of those times.
这里的毒品能让我们 每人分到几百块钱
Drugs here will fetch us a couple hundred each.
我要参一脚
I want in.
我要跟其他人分一样的钱
The same cut as everyone else.
你应该在现场就该把这当证物封起来
Should've bagged that out on the street.
你很清楚处理证物的正当程序
You know the rules of proper evidence handling.
我没戴窃听器也不是风纪组的人
I ain't wired, ain't IA.
我只想要参一脚
Ain't out for nothing but a way in.
我得替我的家人着想
I got a family to think about now.
万一我出了事 我得确保他们受到照顾
I need them to be taken care of if something happens to me.
在公园骑脚踏车的那小子 就像其他人一样混帮派
That kid on the bike in the park was just a banger like the rest.
那个禽兽是罪有应得
Well, the animal got what he deserved.
我什么都肯做我不是孬种
I'll do what it takes. I ain't no coward.
你把那玩意带到局里 是他妈的蠢蛋吗
What, are you fucking stupid bringing this shit into the station?
我们只能在街头上做生意你懂吗
Our business stays on the street. You got it?
把这一切都清干净
You clean all that shit up.
五分钟后到外面找我
Meet me outside in five.
你的公交车来了
Your bus is coming.
那是五王帮的钱
That was Five King's money.
我不要跟那种肮脏钱扯上关系
I don't want to have nothing to do with that.
他只是想帮忙 你回去工作没问题吧
He was just trying to help. You okay with going back to work?
我今天在屠宰场只要值一轮班
Only have one shift at the slaughterhouse today,
所以我大概六点或七点会回家
so I'll be back around six or seven.
好吧
Okay.
你完蛋了
You're so fucked.
我要告诉大家你绑♥架♥我和强♥暴♥我
I'm gonna tell everyone you kidnapped and raped me.
你被控持有毒品游荡街头
You're being charged with possession of a narcotic, vagrancy,
拒捕和攻击警♥察♥
resisting arrest, and assaulting an officer.
怎么昨天你是好警♥察♥ 今天你是坏警♥察♥没有用啦
What? So yesterday you were good cop, today you're bad cop? Not gonna work.
你在上法庭之前 会被关在小区青年之家
Up until your trial, you're going to be held at a community youth house.
你被判刑以后就会被转到一间女子监狱
Sentence begins, gonna be transferred to a woman's correctional facility
你得服刑四到七年 这要看你的行为怎么样
where you're gonna do four to seven years, depending on behavior.
我猜以你的火爆个性 你会服满七年刑期
And I'm guessing with you, it's going to be closer to seven.
我看到三个家伙在公园
I saw three guys in the park.
他们上了他们的车然后开走 就这样我只看到这么多
They got in their car and they drove off. That's it, that's all I saw.
我能不能走了 -什么样的车
Can I please go now? -What kind of car?
我不知道
I don't know.
那是黑色的车 黑色的车上面有红色条纹
It was black. Black with a red stripe on it.
你要在这里和这里签名
We need a signature right here and right
我只看到那么多我没有说谎
That's what I saw! I'm not lying!
你怎么会看到那辆车 你怎么会看到那些家伙
How'd you see that car? How'd you see these guys?
我睡在那间旧电厂
I was sleeping in that old power plant.
我有时候会去那里睡觉 那天我听到一个…
I go up there to sleep sometimes. And I heard this...
一个声音然后…
this sound and
我什么都没有做 然后就安静了一阵子
I mean, I didn't do anything, but then it got real quiet after a while,
所以我就起来然后才看到他们
so I got up, and that's when I saw them.
我他妈的对天发誓我没说谎
I swear to fucking God, I'm not lying.
哪儿都别去 嘿妈妈你穿什么
Don't go anywhere. Hey, Mama, what you wearing?
少来别肖想了
Yeah, in your dreams.
娜汀醒了吗
Nadine awake yet?
醒了我正在问她的话
Yeah. I'm talking to her right now.
她说她看到黑色的车不是蓝色的车 上面有红色条纹的黑色轿车
She says she a black car, not a blue car. A black car with a red stripe.
等等那辆车是什么颜色
Wait. Wait, wait. What color was the car?
黑色的上面有红色条纹怎么了
A black car with a red stripe. Why?
她不知道她在说什么 -把她留在那里好吗
Doesn't know what she's talking about. -Just keep her there, okay?
我马上赶去
I'm on my way.
五十块钱你知道吧
Fifty dollars. You know that, right?
好你有什么
All right. What you got? What you got?
走吧
Let's go, let's go.
事情是这样的
So here's the deal.
我们要等我的助理检察官赶来
We're gonna sit tight until my assistant prosecutor shows up,
然后你再跟她说你的供词
and then give your statement to her.
唷怎么样 -没怎样你呢
Yo, what's up? -Not much. You?
哦 - 嗯
Oh! -Huh?
怎么回事 你男友忘了安全密语
What happened? Your boyfriend forget the safe word?
对啊我说奇米秋里酱 而不是琪米蔷佳卷
Yeah, I said chimichurri instead of chimichanga.
他被搞混了
He got all confused, you know.
怎么了 -你欠我钱
What? - You owe me money.
五十块钱快拿来
Fifty dollars. Get it done.
好啦
All right.
你知道吧 好啦
You know that, right? All right.
抓住这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Catch this motherfucker.
放开我
Get off me!
别逼我再说一遍
Don't make me tell you again!
张♥开♥双♥腿♥
Spread your legs.
给我他妈的… -别乱动
Now you fucking... - You don't move.
别他妈的乱动 -你别他妈的乱动
Don't fucking move. - Don't you fucking move.
转过去面对墙壁
Now, turn around. Face the wall.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
别他妈的看我
Don't you fucking look at me.
快点狗♥娘♥养♥的 你♥他♥妈♥的知道该怎么做
Now, let's go, motherfucker. You know the fucking drill.
给我他妈的快走
Let's start fucking moving.
你以为你现在很惨是吗 -放开我
You think you're fucked now, huh? -Get off me!
你再不动我就会让你吃苦头 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Move your ass or I'll show you what fucked is, you motherfucker.
你是个人♥渣♥知道吗
This piece of shit. You feel me?
我会让你吃不了兜着走把他带走
I'll show you what fucked is. Get him out of here.
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表