剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
布兰顿一直在等着看你穿制♥服♥的样子
Brenton, he was counting the days to see you in uniform.
你走了一阵子他为你感到骄傲
It's been a while. He's so proud.
他想听你说你在 阿富汗和堪达斯坦的故事
And he wants to hear all the stories about Afghanistan and Kandastan.
你们是布兰顿巴特勒的父母吗
Are you the parents of Brenton Butler?
是的 -他的情况稳定
Uh, yeah. -He's stable.
我能够释放他的脑压
I was able to relieve the pressure on his brain,
但是他受到很大的撞击
but there's been significant impact,
主要是大脑后皮质也就是后脑勺
primarily to the posterior cortex, the back of his head.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他可能会丧失自主活动能力
He could lose the ability to function independently.
他可能必须靠呼吸器维生 很长一段时间
He could be on a ventilator for a long time.
发生什么事他当时在学校吗
What happened? Was he at school?
警方什么都没跟我们说 -我也不知道很抱歉
The police haven't told us. - I don't know. I'm sorry.
我们现在可以见他吗
Uh, can we see him now?
不是每个人都能进去只有父母
Not everyone right now, just the parents.
你们可以跟我来 -好的
You can come with me. -Okay.
南区警局
狄安杰洛在哪里 -过来
Where's DiAngelo at? -Come here.
他为什么不接电♥话♥没有人接电♥话♥
Not picking up his phone. No one's picking up.
这他妈的是怎么回事
Now what the fuck is going on?
如果他看到你在这里 狄安杰洛会他妈的抓狂
DiAngelo would fucking lose his mind if he saw you here.
我们正在处理这件事
We're taking care of it.
那小子还活着 这就是你们处理的方法
The kid's alive. Now that's what you call taking care of it? Huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为我们知道吗
You think we fucking knew that?
听好我只是说一定有别的方法
Look, all I'm saying is there's got to be another way.
这么做不对你心知肚明
This is wrong, and you know it is.
这整件事会被爆出来的
This whole thing's gonna blow up.
我们会因为一场他妈的车祸 全都被抓去坐牢
And we're all gonna go to prison for a fucking accident.
一个白人警♥察♥撞到一个黑人青少年
A white cop and a black kid?
你都不看新闻吗
Don't you watch the news?
这年头没有什么他妈的车祸意外 你自己很清楚
There are no fucking accidents anymore, and you know it.
助理检察官今晚会起诉一个家伙 事情结束了
The assistant prosecutor's filing papers on a guy tonight. It's over.
什么家伙
What guy?
谁在乎呀 反正不是你
Who cares, man? Not you.
对不起我才刚开始在缉毒组工作
Excuse me, I just started the Narcotics Unit here.
狄安杰洛的小组
DiAngelo's team?
你知道谁在侦办 公园肇事逃逸的案件吗
You know who's um... who's working the hit-and-run in the park?
另一个新来的家伙芮诺迪 他一个小时前出去了
Another new guy, Rinaldi. He's out, left an hour ago.
你知道他几时会回来吗 -我不知道
Know when he's gonna be back? -I have no idea.
你想留言吗
Do you want to leave a message?
不了警监呢你知道他的名字吗
What about the captain? You got his name?
如果你有份报告 就得把它交给你的上司
You got a report, you can turn it in to your supervising officer.
我得直接跟警监谈话
I gotta talk to the captain. Direct.
我留下我的手♥机♥号♥码好吗
I'll leave my cell, all right?
请你务必转交给他
Just make sure he gets it.
没问题
Yep.
泽西市警局
我拿到那小子的衣物你呢
Got the kid's clothing. How about you?
你的私事都处理完了吗 买♥♥了牛奶没去过银行没
Get all your personal business taken care of? Pick up some milk? Go to the bank?
很好那很重要
That's good. That's important.
巴特勒先生巴特勒太太
Mr. Butler? Mrs. Butler?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们来自地检署我们在找父母
We're with the prosecutor's office. We're looking for the parents.
是的
Yes.
我是芮诺迪警探这位是KJ哈泼
I'm Detective Rinaldi. This is KJ Harper.
我儿子出了什么事
What happened to my son?
他们只说他出了车祸
They said he was in a car accident. - Yeah.
没人跟我们谈过警♥察♥什么也没说
No one's talked to us. The police haven't said anything.
我们需要私底下谈谈拜托
Uh, we need some privacy right now to talk. Please.
乔瑟夫你们能回避一下吗
Joseph, can you give us a minute?
走廊尽头有一间候诊室
There's a waiting room at the end of the hall.
明天早上在郡立法♥院♥进行提讯之前
There'll be a bail hearing tomorrow before the arraignment at the courthouse.
有一场保释听证会… -那不是他们问的事
That's not what they asked.
我们必须知道 这到底是怎么发生的
We need to know exactly how this happened.
今天早上在自♥由♥州立公园 有人开车撞到你们的儿子肇事逃逸
Your son was in a hit-and-run this morning at Liberty State Park.
今天早上
This morning?
他们几个小时前才打给我们
They didn't call us until a few hours ago.
他们今晚稍早才发现他
That's when they found him, earlier tonight.
两个人发现他其实是他们的狗
Two people found him. Their dog, actually.
我们相信是肇事者的嫌犯 已经遭到拘捕
We have the man in custody who we believe did this.
我今晚会把文件呈交给法官
I'll be filing paperwork with the judge tonight
好让他明天一早就举♥行♥听证会
for his hearing first thing tomorrow.
你能不能把细节说得清楚一点
Can you be a little more clear with the details? I...
噢对不起
Oh... Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你们儿子的脚踏车很不错
It's a nice bike your son's got.
五王帮也会骑那种脚踏车
Five Kings rides them too.
那款越野脚踏车挺贵的
That series of BMX goes for some serious bank.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
布兰顿在混帮派真的吗 你现在要说这种屁话
That Brenton's with a gang? Really? You gonna do this now?
你能不能退后不管你是谁 让我跟他的家属讲话 我就是家属我不能容忍♥你跑来
Wanna step back, whoever you are, and let me talk to the family? I am family, and I don't appreciate you coming up in here
指控我的侄子是… -塞斯让我来处理
and accusing my nephew... - Seth, let me handle this.
那台脚踏车是我们买♥♥的
We bought the bike.
布兰顿的16岁生日就快到了
Brenton's 16th birthday's coming up soon.
你们要怎么处置肇事逃逸的家伙
Now, what's gonna happen to the man who did this?
我会以发生车祸事故
Well, I'll be charging Mr. Dorsey
导致严重身体伤害后肇事逃逸的罪名
with leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident
对多西先生提出告诉
resulting in serious bodily injury.
我会建议法官判决 这种重罪的最高刑期
And I'll suggest the maximum sentence for this type of felony.
那是多久的刑期
Which is what, exactly?
三到五年
Three to five years.
我儿子在寒冬中
My son laid in the cold...
痛苦不堪地躺在雪地
in the snow, in pain...
好几个小时
for hours.
除了一只狗没有人去帮助他
And no one came for him except a dog.
他很可能再也不能走路
He may never walk again.
他很可能再也醒不过来
He may never wake up again.
你却告诉我把他害成这样的人
And you're telling me that the person that did this
只会坐三到五年的牢
will get three to five years?
那个把我儿子害惨的男人应该去死
That man deserves to die for what he did to my son!
拉翠丝
Latrice.
我很遗憾 这是我的名片
I'm sorry. My card.
可恶
Abominable.
你那样会把自己锁在外面 只要按一次就行
You're locking yourself out doing it like that. Just click it once.
我不用你来教我 该怎么解开我自己的车锁
I don't need to be told how to unlock my damn car.
好吧 什么
Okay. What?
拜托 哈泼
Come on. Harper!
拜托
Come on.
我们得赶去拖吊场
But we gotta go to impound.
我们得拿到多西车子的文件
We gotta get the paperwork on Dorsey's car.
哈泼 拜托
Harper,Come on!
哈泼 听好
Harper, look. Look.
这是你今晚把这件事搞定 就再也不必见到我的脸
This is you when the night's done and you don't have to see me anymore.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天我们冀望祢实现 祢对我们的孩子布兰顿的应许
Today we claim promises over our son Brenton.
我们相信信仰和祷告的疗愈力量
We believe in the healing power of faith and prayer
并且恳求祢大显神威 拯救布兰顿的生命
and ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of Brenton.
主啊祢的言语 应许着痊愈与康复
Lord, your word speaks promises of healing and restoration.
我们感谢祢今天仍在施展的神迹
And we thank you for the miracles you still perform today.
他会活下去吗
Is he gonna live?
什么
What?
抱歉我走错病房♥了
I'm sorry. I was in the wrong room.
我要去自首
I'm gonna turn myself in.
但没有人会知道你们当时也在那里
But nobody's gotta know none of you were there.
你要搞清楚
Just to be clear...
到时候一定会发生这种事
this is what's gonna happen.
他们会把你整惨
Well, they are gonna fuck you...
为了佛格森事件
for Ferguson...
芝加哥巴尔的摩
Chicago, Baltimore...
为了每个曾经杀死 黑人青少年的白人警♥察♥
for every white cop who ever killed a black kid.
那是场意外 -没人在乎
It was an accident. -No one gives a shit.
所以你在做任何事之前
So, before you do anything,
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表