剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
♪ - When this life is over - When this life is over ♪
♪ I'm gonna fly away ♪
♪ I'll fly away ♪
♪ - I, I'm gonna fly away - I'll fly away ♪
♪ - I'll fly away - Some glad morning ♪
不过他有点落拍
He was a little off-beat though.
我得告诉你 -不
Gotta tell you. - No.
我看到杰若弟兄你也看到杰若弟兄
I saw Brother Jerrel and you saw Brother Jerrel too.
还有他在看什么人
And who he was looking at.
你疯了
Oh, you are crazy!
以赛亚你知道那女人结婚了
'Saiah, you know that woman is married.
我知道我只是说 她减肥以后看起来很漂亮
I know, I'm just saying she looked good after she lost all that weight.
布兰顿宝贝你在家吗
Brenton? Baby, you home?
布兰顿你老妈在叫你小子
Brenton! Your mama's calling you, boy!
他应该早就回家了 还是他也忘了今晚的事
He should be here by now. Or did he forget about tonight too?
没有塞斯叔叔要回家 他一直讲个不停
No, Uncle Seth's coming home, and that's all he could talk about.
他超兴奋的 他要给你们两个一个惊喜
He is so excited. He's got a surprise for the both of you.
什么惊喜他忘了他叔叔要回家
What? That he forgot his uncle's homecoming?
够了他不是在后院 就是在楼上房♥间我去看看
Aw, come on, he's either in the yard or upstairs in his room. I'll check.
他又在乱弄我的电视了
I see he's been messing with my TV again.
他每次玩完他讨厌的电玩游戏 我就打不开电视
I can't turn it on if he's done playing with his damn video games.
也许你不应该看电视 因为你得粉刷整栋房♥子
Well, maybe you should leave it off seeing as you got a whole house to paint.
欢迎回家 塞斯叔叔
您有一通新留言
You have one new message.
布兰顿
Brenton!
我们在找布兰顿巴特勒的父母
Yeah, we're looking for the parents of Brenton Butler.
请你们听到留言以后打到南区警局
Could you call the South District police station when you get the message?
这跟你们的儿子有关
It concerns your son.
我听到报案
I heard the callout.
我们发现他 还有一台被撞烂的越野脚踏车
Found him with a BMX bike that's pretty banged up.
那孩子的身上有身分证吗
Got any ID on the kid?
布兰顿巴特勒黑人男性15岁
Brenton Butler. Black male, 15 years old.
通知了他的父母他正在 泽西市医学中心急诊室进行手术
Notified the parents. He's at the ER at Jersey City Medical Center in surgery.
有人和他的父母谈过吗
Anyone have a conversation with the parents?
没有我想等你来
Wanted to wait for you.
他还活着 -对
He's alive? - Yeah.
他大概脑死了他流了很多血
He's probably fucking brain dead. It's like the Red Sea down there.
服务台
不好意思兄弟
Hey. I'm sorry, brother. Um... -You gotta wait.
不好意思我来找我儿子 他出了车祸
I'm sorry. It's my son. He's been in a car accident.
你们得排队
You got to wait in line.
很抱歉我们不知道 我们的儿子发生什么事拜托
We're sorry, we don't know what's going on with our son. Please?
谢谢你…谢谢你… -他的名字是布兰顿布兰顿巴特勒
Thank you, thank you, thank you. -His name is Brenton. Brenton Butler.
登记的名字没有R变成班顿
There's no "r." It's "Benton."
他们把名字拼错 请你们填好这份表格
Gave me the wrong spelling. I'll need you to fill this out.
你们有保险卡或身分证吗 -有的
Do you have your insurance card, ID? - Yeah.
请坐医生动完手术会来跟你们谈
Have a seat, the doctor will talk to you when he's done in surgery.
手术
Surgery?
请坐医生动完手术就会跟你们谈
Just have a seat. The doctor will talk to you when he's done.
他为什么要动手术 -我不知道
Why would he be in surgery? -I don't know.
这种事他们不会告诉我们
They don't tell us these things.
拜托请坐下来
Please, just have a seat.
手术
Surgery?
他为什么要动手术
Why is he in surgery?
他们为什么替他动手术 为什么要动手术
Why do they have him in surgery? Why's he in surgery?
天父我们赞美祢
Father God, praise be to you.
祢的荣耀祢的慈悲
Your glory, your mercy.
眷顾我们的宝贝
Watch over our baby.
请别让我的宝贝死去天父 我不知道…
Please don't let my baby die, Father God. I don't know...
我以祢的圣名恳求祢
I ask this in your holy name.
求求祢天父眷顾我的…
Please, Father God. Look after my...
♪ Been around the world and I ♪
♪ I can't find my baby I don't know when, I don't know why ♪
♪ Why he's gone away And I don't know where he can be ♪
♪ My baby But I'm gonna find him ♪
♪ We had a quarrel and I let myself go ♪
♪ I said so many things Things he didn't know ♪
♪ - And I was oh, oh so bad - ♪
♪ I don't think he's comin' back ♪
♪ Mm-mm ♪
靠
Fuck.
你没事
You're fine, you're fine, you're fine.
你没事
You're fine.
我整天都睡在我停在 普拉斯基大桥底下的车上
I'd been sleeping in my car under the Pulaski the whole day.
那里不会有人来烦我
Nobody bothers me there,
除非警♥察♥跑来猛敲我的车窗
except when that cop came banging on my window.
你今天早上有开车穿越公园吗
Did you drive through the park this morning?
没有我说过我整天 都在普拉斯基大桥底下睡觉
No, I... I told you I was sleeping under the Pulaski all day.
你也在喝酒对吧 你喝了一整天的酒
Drinking too, right? All the live long day.
你是值班的助理检察官
You the on-call AP?
是的我是KJ哈泼 他们一小时前才把我叫回来
Yeah, I'm KJ Harper. They just put me back on an hour ago.
好吧我有一个网民 向我们密告这家伙
Right. One of my CIs tipped us off to this guy.
他看到那个老爹 今天早上在公园附近
Saw Gramps here cleaning blood off the front of his car
清洗他车子前面的血迹
near the park this morning.
我们刚刚在那里巡逻时把他带回局里
We just picked him up riding around near there,
他喝得烂醉
two sheets to the wind.
缉毒组为什么会对 一起肇事逃逸案感兴趣
Why's narcotics interested in a hit-and-run?
我们得到一条线索
We just got a tip.
他很符合嫌犯的形容
Hmm. -And he looks good for it.
他有两次酒驾记录迟早会撞死人
Two prior DUIs, it's a matter of time before he killed someone.
这全在报告上面你看过了对吧
That's in the report. You read that, right?
我当然看过了
Of course I did.
我只是不知道分局的 每一个阿猫阿狗都会看报告
I just didn't realize reports were read by every Joe in the district.
每一个…
Every...
我是麦克狄安杰洛
Mike DiAngelo.
KJ
KJ.
我在法♥院♥看过你
I've seen you before, down at the courthouse.
你专门办偷窃案件
You work the shoplifting cases.
这起案子办起来很轻松
You got this tied up with a bow.
你的彩绘指甲连动都不必动 就有足够证据让嫌犯认罪
You got enough for a plea without lifting one bejeweled nail.
我知道怎么做好我的工作 不过还是谢了
I know how to do my job, but thanks.
那就快去做呀
Well, then do it.
多西先生似乎相信 他一直在他的车上睡觉
Mr. Dorsey seems to believe he was asleep in his car.
他还能说什么
Well, what's he gonna say?
我开着我的别克轿车辗过 一个孩子的脑袋是我不好
"Oh, I just rolled over some kid's head in my Buick, my bad"?
拜托
Come on.
好吧谢了
Okay. Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
垃圾桶在那里
The trash can's down there.
我什么也没做
I did not do anything.
这个讨厌鬼 你的手下贾布朗斯基
This fucking guy. It's your boy, Jablonski.
他一直打来
He keeps calling.
我没有杀死什么小孩我在睡觉
I didn't kill no kid. I was sleeping.
唷哈泼女士
Yo! Ms. Harper!
唷嘿
Yo! Hey!
你是接我案子的助理检察官吗
Are you the assistant prosecutor on my job?
我是乔芮诺迪你可以叫我费许
I'm Joe Rinaldi. You can call me Fish.
我以前是纽约刑♥警♥
Uh, former NYPD,
不过我在河畔买♥♥了栋新房♥子 真是他妈的美呆了
but I just got this new place out on the water. It's fucking beautiful.
孩子们都爱死了所以我就想 管它的何不调到纽泽西警局呢
The kids love it, so I figured, fuck it, why not Jersey.
你要我做什么吗 -是啊
Did you need something from me? -Uh, yeah.
他们说你已经准备提出起诉书
Yeah. The guys in there said that you're ready to file this job.
你有足够的证据 -没错
You got enough for that? -Yep.
好吧那就好
Yep. Okey-dokey. Um...
唷你要去医院吗 因为我得去拿受害人的所有物
Yo, are you going to the hospital? I need to pick up the victim's belongings.
我是要去医院 -我能搭你的车吗
Yeah. Yeah, I am. -Mind if I ride with?
好啊没问题
Sure. Yeah.
要是经过杂货店 你最好买♥♥一些薄荷糖
If we pass a bodega en route, think about picking up some mints.
我只是…我不在乎
I'm just... I don't care.
我只想说你要尊重受害者家属
I'm just saying, out of respect for the family.
我大老远就闻到你身上的酒味 这会影响你的形象
I can smell you like a mile away. Not a good look.
其实我得回办公室拿一些文件
Actually, I have to go to the office for some paperwork, so...
你自己想办法去医院吧
Get your own ride there.
他们把我的儿子怎么了
What'd they do to my boy? What'd they do to my boy?
没事的哥坚强一点
It's all good, bro.
没事的
It's all right.
噢拉翠丝
Oh, Latrice.
不会有事的
It's gonna be all right. It's gonna be all right.
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表