剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
It's all right. I just... I don't really think about it too much, you know.
我还是需要每天每分每秒想着布兰顿
I still need to think about Brenton every minute of every day. I...
我不想做别的事
I don't want to do anything else.
我每天每分每秒都想着我儿子
I think about my son every minute of every day,
但是我只想着他活着的样子
but I just try to remember how he lived.
这里很美对吧
It's beautiful out here, ain't it?
就算天气这么冷
Even when it's cold.
退伍军人事务部
谢谢你
Thank you.
唷
Yo. Yo.
我曾经为了等他们叫我的号♥码 整整等了三天
Yeah, I once waited three days for my number to be called,
所以我知道你一定会回来
so I knew you'd be back.
我替你占了个位子
Saved a seat for you.
谢了
Thanks.
嗯
Um...
你能替我… -当然
Could you save my... -Yeah. Yeah.
你想祷告吗 -不了我不用
Would you like to pray? -Nah, I'm good.
你是个好人兄弟
You are good, brother.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
你对我一无所知小子
You don't know shit about me, son.
两天前我差点就杀死一个混♥蛋♥
Two days ago, I almost killed a nigga.
我一个口袋里藏着一把枪 另一个口袋里有我侄子的照片
I had a gun in one pocket and a photo of my nephew in the other.
当时候到了…
When time came...
时候到了我拿出照片 而不是掏出枪来
When time came, I took the photo out instead of the gun.
我不知道发生什么事
I don't know what happened.
我不知道到底…
I don't know what...
是什么阻止我杀死那个男人
stopped me from killing that man.
也许是阿♥拉♥吧兄弟
Maybe it was Allah, brother.
他只希望我们最后得到平静
He only wants peace for us in the end.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教的五功
你给我拿着这个烂东西离开这里
You need to get the fuck out of here with this bullshit, man.
唷替我拿我的外套
Yo, can you pass me my jacket?
重新投入军旅加倍努力
坚定你的目标今天就重新服役
向你附近的招募中心报到
你认得这个男人吗
Do you recognize this man?
娜汀看看照片
Nadine, look at the photo.
你必须比耸耸肩更确定
Gotta be more convincing than that.
大陪审团再过几个小时就要开庭 拜托你振作一点
Grand jury's in a couple hours. Come on, snap out of it.
我已经告诉过你们 他看起来就像那个混♥蛋♥
I already told you, he looks like the asshole
那个在旧发电厂偷走我东西的家伙
I saw stealing my shit from the power plant.
他看起来像他或者就是他
Looks like him or is him?
就是他好吗靠随便啦
It is him, okay? Fuck! Whatever.
你在你的证词中也说 同一个男人跟踪你到餐馆
And in your witness statement, you said the same man followed you to the diner
那是在杰佛逊街后来…
on Jefferson Avenue and later
你们都是他妈的大骗子知道吗
You know, you're such a fucking lying asshole. You know that?
如果我可以来这里 我为什么不能去看威士忌
If I can come here, why can't I see Whiskey?
我要跟你老实说 这件案子全靠你了孩子
I'm gonna be straight with you. This is all on you, kid.
如果你不作证 他们三个全都会逍遥法外
If you don't testify, the three of them are gonna go free.
我为什么要在乎
And why should I care?
你根本就不在乎我 你把我丢在那个鬼地方
You don't give a shit about me, leaving me in that fucking hellhole.
那个鬼地方救了你这条小命
That fucking hellhole is saving your life.
他们去找过你
They came at you.
他们去过你家
They came to your home.
你要想想看
Think about that.
除非你把他们关进大牢 他们绝对不会放过你
They're not gonna stop until you put them away.
幸运的话你明天在法庭上 对大陪审团说的证词
Your testimony to the grand jury tomorrow, and if we're lucky, at trial,
是我们仅有的证据
it's all we got.
我也希望事情不是这样我对天发誓
I wish it was different, I swear to God.
但是事情就是这样
But it is what it is.
他就是跟踪我的那个人 -好很好
He was the one that followed me. -Okay, good.
他也往泥沟里看了一下
And he looked in the ditch.
往泥沟里看了一下是什么意思
What do you mean, looked in the ditch?
娜汀你只说你看到三个警♥察♥
Nadine, you said all you saw were three cops
坐上他们的车然后开走 -他看了一下好吗
get in their car and drive away. -He looked, okay?
他们全都去看了一下
They all looked!
戴着棒球帽的警♥察♥把脚踏车丢进去 然后他们都看了一下
The cop with the baseball cap threw the bike in and they all looked.
我也应该去看一下 因为那样一来那孩子还会活着
And I should've too because that kid would be alive if I had!
我要去准备一份全新的证词
I'm gonna prepare a new witness statement.
好
Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No.
我太害怕不敢去看 -没关系没事了
I was just too scared to look. -It's okay, it's okay. Hey, it's okay.
别担心没事了
Don't worry. Don't worry, it's okay.
大陪审团刚刚交出一份 伤害致死罪的正式起诉书
The grand jury just handed down a true bill for aggravated manslaughter.
四名被告全都遭到起诉
All four defendants were indicted. - Did really good. Gonna be fine.
多亏了一名目击证人提供的证词
Thanks to a new piece of evidence provided by a witness,
我们会进入审判阶段 而且胜算很大
we're going into trial with a very strong case.
谢谢大家 -你们能说出目击证人的名字吗
Thank you. -Can you give us the name of the witness?
目前不能透露目击证人的身分
The identity of the witness cannot be revealed at this point,
但是目击证人将会在审判上出庭作证
but the witness will be testifying at trial.
什么时候 -我不用多说…
When? -Needless to say...
你现在准备提出真正的提议吗
You ready to make a serious offer now?
我是你就不会太过于自信 你没有任何对手
I wouldn't get too confident. You had no opponent in there.
也许没有
Maybe not,
但是我也不必替四个有罪的人辩护
but I also don't have to defend four guilty men.
那要交给法庭裁决 -什么没有认罪协议
That's for the court to decide. -What? No plea bargain?
我还是会提出驾车肇事伤害罪名
Assault by auto will always be on the table.
我们一向都会聆听民众的忧虑
We have a long record of listening to our citizens' concerns
然后采取行动
and acting on them.
我们也将继续这么做
We'll continue to do so.
当我请你们形容那天早上
When I asked you for a detailed account
发生什么事的每一个细节
of what transpired that morning,
你们爬到泥沟的上方
somehow climbing to the top of the ditch,
往下看了受害者 然后做出决定一走了之
looking down at the victim, and then making the decision to walk away,
我不知道你们忘了这件事吗
just, I don't know, slipped your minds?
我猜你得开始努力赚钱了大律师
Well, I guess it's time to earn your keep, Counselor.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
泥沟里有那么多血他的头部受创…
The amount of blood in that ditch, the head wound...
我们都以为他死了
We all thought he was dead.
心理状态可作为减罪因素… -闭嘴
State of mind, that is a mitigating fac... -Shut up.
你以为我需要一个只有
You think I need to be educated on the law
小区大学文凭的警♥察♥ 来教我法律用语吗
by some cop with a community college degree?
让我跟你解释一个 加重罪名的因素
Let me explain an aggravating factor to you.
身为警♥察♥你们有一个小小的义务
As cops, you've got this little obligation.
那叫做照顾责任
It's called Duty of Care.
这代表你们全都往泥沟看的时候
Which means once you, all of you, looked into that ditch,
你们就有义务和责任通知相关单位
you are obligated to notify the authorities.
他们得证明这一点 -他们有一名目击证人
They gotta prove that though. -They have a witness!
等你们上了法庭 她一定会把你们咬得死死的
And she's gonna hang you when we go to trial.
我们可能会被判多少年刑期
What kind of time are we looking at?
噢 我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
二十年吧
Twenty years.
他妈的 贾布朗斯基 这都是他的错
Fucking Jablonski. He's the cause of all this!
他那天开车撞到人 他让我们留下来替他擦屁♥股♥
He drove off that day, he left us holding the bag.
你应该告诉我目击证人的事 -你会怎么做
You should've told me about the witness. -What would you have done?
不接下这他妈的案子
Not taken the fucking case.
如果我以为那小子还活着 我就绝对不会一走了之
If I thought that kid was alive, I would've never walked away.
那是他妈的真♥相♥
That's the fucking truth.
欢迎来到刑事司法系统各位
Welcome to the criminal justice system, gentlemen.
没有人他妈的在乎真♥相♥
No one gives a fuck about the truth.
我以为你得去见你的律师
I thought you had to go see your lawyer.
不这件事比较重要
No, this is more important.
我粉刷完车♥库♥门了
I finished painting over the garage.
我替所有的门都装了栓锁 每扇窗户也都装了锁
I put dead bolts on all the doors and security locks on the windows.
这些是新的钥匙
These are the new keys.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
你想知道我的童年
You want to know about my childhood?
我痛恨我的母亲
I hated my mother.
我更痛恨他但是她
I hated him worse. But her?
她太软弱了
She was weak.
不敢站起来对抗他
Couldn't stand up for herself.
我听到他对她动手动脚而她… 她只会大声尖叫
I'd hear him whaling on her, and she... she's screaming.
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表