剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
让我们谈正事吧
Let's get to it.
你有什么提议
What are you offering?
你最多只有间接证据
You have a circumstantial case at best.
我很确定我能让我的当事人 承认阻碍调查罪名
I'm sure I can get my clients to plead to hindering
也许让贾布朗斯基承认 驾车肇事伤害罪
and maybe assault by auto for Jablonski.
我们不如都同意这是违规穿越马路
How about we just agree on jaywalking?
他们会被判更长的刑期
They'd get more time for that.
你不能证明我的当事人驾驶那辆车
You can't even prove my client was driving that car.
按照我的提议你能定他们的罪 不必管那种屁事就能成为英雄
With my offer, you'll get your conviction, you'll be a hero without the bullshit.
有一个孩子死了耶
A kid died.
你说那是屁事
You call that bullshit?
一个帮派份子死了 -媒体对布兰顿巴特勒的报导是错的
A gang member died. -The press is wrong about Brenton Butler.
谁在乎呀
Who cares?
重要的是陪审团相信什么
All that matters is what the jury believes.
假如你上了法庭 情况就会变得更糟
You were in that courtroom. It's only going to get worse.
警♥察♥不会再配合地检署的任何案件
The cops will stop cooperating on your cases,
这代表你的老板 再也不能定任何人的罪 最新的马路消息是 康纳利的民调直直落
which means your boss stops getting convictions. Last I heard, Connelly's poll numbers were falling.
如果你得威胁我接受认罪协议 就代表你的辩解一定很弱
Your case must be weak if you have to threaten a plea out of me.
我只是说出事实而已
I'm simply stating the facts.
不管你接不接受都是你的选择
Whether you choose to accept them as such is your choice.
警方不会容忍♥检方控告自己人 绝对不会
The police don't tolerate the prosecution of one of their own. Ever.
很多警♥察♥都觉得 法律制裁不了他们
A lot of cops think the law doesn't apply to them.
让我向你保证他们会受到法律制裁
But let me assure you, it does.
你要喝一杯吗
Would you like a drink?
我早就不再酗酒了 不过你尽管喝
My boozing days are over for good, but feel free.
我喝水就行了
I'm fine with water.
我以前会跟男人互灌波本威士忌
Yeah, I used to match the boys bourbon for bourbon.
我以前只爱喝渥福波本威士忌
Woodford, that was my poison.
听说你只爱喝庞贝蓝钻特级琴酒
I hear yours is Bombay Sapphire.
所以我们女生就一定要团结起来
That's why it's important for us girls to stick together.
男人守不住肮脏的秘密
Boys just can't keep dirty secrets.
现在就搬出大炮未免太早了吧
It's a little early to roll out the howitzer.
我以为至少要等到前菜上桌
I thought you'd at least wait for the appetizers.
失陪了
Excuse me.
退伍军人事务部
凡是申请退伍军人就业辅♥导♥计划的人
Those applying to the Veterans Employment Program
必须接受强制性的初步评估
must attend the initial evaluation assessment.
然后才能得到协助
Only then will you receive assistance.
你抽到几号♥
What number you got?
我们可能得等上一段时间
We might be here a while.
我叫卡利尔
Name's Khalil.
我是塞斯
Seth.
今天就重新服役
别这么做兄弟
Ah, don't do it, my brother.
重新服役不必等这么久
Shorter wait to re-enlist,
但是等久一点才不会死
but this here's less deadly.
嘿…不好意思兄弟
Hey, um... Excuse me, brother.
你能不能在我回来之前帮我占位子
Think you could save my seat till I get back?
我只会去十分钟
Just be about ten minutes.
不好意思 借过
Excuse me.
不好意思 借过
Excuse me.
183号♥ 请带着所有的表格和军证到柜台
Number 183. Please bring all forms and your military ID to the front desk.
唷 不好意思哦 兄弟
Yo. Excuse me, man.
怎么样
What's up?
谢谢你感激不尽
Thank you too. I appreciate it.
你是去哈草吗
Yo, you got something?
是啊我是去做了什么
Yeah, I got something.
但是不是你想的那样
But not what you think.
替玛吉的麦片切香蕉片好吗
Slice up that banana for Maggie's cereal, will you?
你有蓝莓吗 我听说抗氧化食物有益健康
You got any blueberries? I hear antioxidants are good or whatever.
好吧 -娜汀很好
Right. -Nadine's been fine.
我知道你急着想问 -是吗
I know you're dying to ask. -Really?
因为我知道我把她带来这里 对你造成很大的困扰
'Cause I know it's a messed-up situation, me bringing her here and everything.
我喜欢她不过别搞错
I like her. I mean, don't get me wrong,
我把她的手♥机♥没收切断了网络
I took away her phone, disconnected the Wi-Fi,
她也不喜欢晚上九点就得上♥床♥睡觉 不过她是个好孩子
she wasn't too happy about the 9:00 p.m. bedtime, but she's a good kid.
是啊只要让她甩掉呛辣的态度 她其实还算挺可爱的
Yeah, once you pry the attitude off of her, she's kind of sweet.
你这么做照顾这个女孩
What you're doing, taking care of this girl...
这是件好事费许
Hmm. -...it's real good, Fish.
玛吉娜汀吃早饭了
Maggie! Nadine! Breakfast.
你能不能到楼上叫她们
Would you go up, get them?
你应该知道怎么到楼上
I think you know your way upstairs pretty well.
好吧 我都是这么做的 -要是被我妈发现我就死定了
Okay, this is how I do it. - My mom's gonna kill me if she finds out.
我不敢相信你没有这么做过
Can't believe you've never done this.
好吧这是我的做法 -嘿你喜欢我的指甲吗
Okay, so this is how I do it. -Hey! Do you like my mani?
嘿 -很漂亮
Hey. - Beautiful.
你妈在叫人了
Your mom's calling. And I gotta drop you off, so...
我得载你去动物之家快走吧
Let's boogie.
不爸我们能不能弄完拜托
No, Dad, can we just finish? Please?
别弄她的脚趾甲拜托
Just don't start in on her toes. Please.
这太扯了你们没有权力带走她
This is horseshit. You got no right to take her.
女士请冷静 -你们是别州来的
Calm down. -You're out of state,
在这里没有管辖权 我不管你们是不是有法庭命令
you don't got jurisdiction here. I don't care you got court order.
请马上把娜汀带下来 -只有纽约警♥察♥才能执行命令
You need NYPD to execute that.
你们不能跨越州界线
You can't just cross state lines.
怎么回事 -你不会相信这种屁事
You won't believe this shit.
州政♥府♥的受监护人
A ward of the state?
我们有义务保护 像娜汀这种未成年少女的安全
We're obligated to keep a minor like Nadine safe.
她很安全 你觉得告诉他是个好主意
She was safe. And you thought telling him was a good idea?
听好KJ她的父母 会拒绝接受任何形式的传票
Look, KJ, her parents were gonna quash any sort of subpoena.
这是让她出庭作证唯一的方法
It was the only way to get her on the stand.
她会成为敌意证人
Where she'll be a hostile witness.
你破坏了我们和这个女孩 建立的所有的信任感
You've destroyed all the trust we've built with this girl.
你知道我们一开始 想要让她说出事发经过有多难吗
Do you have any idea how difficult it was to get her to talk in the first place?
你把她安置在哪里 -一所防守严密的勒戒中心
Where did you put her? -In a lockdown rehab facility.
那是安置她最好的地方
It's the best place for her.
24小时全天候监视 她哪儿都不会去
Twenty-four hour surveillance, she's not going anywhere.
你们让我别无选择 -我们原本都处理好了
Didn't leave me any choice. -We had the situation handled.
她在勒戒中心被验出体内有海♥洛♥因♥
She tested positive at the clinic for heroin.
这就是你们的处理方式
That's what you call handled?
这是我的案子你应该先问过我
This is my case and you should have consulted me.
那是谁
Who's that?
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
娜汀我不知道他们会这么做 我对天发誓
Nadine, I didn't know they'd do this. I swear to God.
他们在一间锁住的废弃房♥屋找到她 当时她差点就快要饿死
They found her locked in an abandoned house, starving to death.
有人把她丢在那里 明明知道她会死但是
Somebody left her in there knowing she was gonna die, but...
他们只是不在乎
they just didn't care.
噢 不
Oh. No...
不…
No...
不 一定会有人认养威士忌
No, someone will come for Whiskey.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
我保证
I promise.
走开
Go away.
对不起
I'm sorry.
布兰顿巴特勒之死… -你在看吗
The death of Brenton Butler... - You watching this?
…引爆了小区群众的愤怒 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
… detonated the anger of the community. - Motherfuckers.
终于在泽西市发生大规模的暴♥动♥
...riot outside of Jersey City...
你不如打给你的兄弟 出去喝酒或是打保龄球
Look, why don't you go call the boys, go out for a drink or bowling?
做点事情吧 你光是坐在这儿会逼我发疯
Do something. You're driving me crazy just sitting there.
王八蛋
Sons of bitches.
…在混乱中受伤 -你看到这种屁事吗
…injured in the chaos.-You see this shit?
去他妈的找份工作吧
Get a fucking job!
天啊 麦克 够了 你是有什么毛病
Jesus, Mike. Enough. What is wrong with you?
我不敢相信这些他妈的… 他们以为自己他妈的是什么人
These fucking... Who the fuck they think they are?
我发誓这不是我要的 -你♥他♥妈♥的在碎碎念什么
I swear, I did not sign up for this shit. -What the fuck you mumbling about?
我不要你这样
I don't want you like this.
我不要这一切
I don't want any of this.
你怎么能让这种事发生在我们身上
How could you let this happen to us?
给我他妈的滚出去
Get the fuck out.
滚出去
Get out.
给我他妈的滚出我的屋子
Get the fuck out of my house!
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表