剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
你在里面做什么
What's happening in there? What...?
不嘿
Oh, no, no, no, no. Hey, hey!
我得走了嘿开门
I gotta get moving! Hey! Open the
你…
You... Ohh.
把那玩意给我什么
Give me that shit. What?
还给我 你不还给我我就不作证
Give it back, motherfucker! I'm not gonna testify if you don't!
我不能让你注射毒品
Not letting you shoot this into your veins!
我是用吸的 -好吧
I don't shoot, I smoke. -Okay.
没什么大不了的给我 -好了够了
It's not a big deal. Give it... -Yeah. Knock it off!
躺下来看电视 他妈的做点什么事
Just lie down, watch some TV, do some fucking thing.
你在干嘛我在跟你讲话
What are you doing? What... I'm talking to you!
你在干什么
What the hell was that?
我看到你
I see you. -Huh?
你在看我你在打量我 你想要上我吗
Looking at me, checking me out. You want to fuck me?
不是娜汀
No. Nadine.
我的下面很紧 -很恶心耶
Got a real tight snatch. -That's disgusting!
你闹够了没 -我不管
Will you knock it off? -I don't care!
我要我的货 -不行
I want my shit! -No.
快给我你这他妈的老家伙
Give me my shit! Give me my shit, you fucking old fuck!
够了
Stop!
够了
Stop.
好了没事了
Stop. Shh, shh. It's okay.
拜托
Please.
拜托你要我做什么都行好吗
Please, I'll do whatever you want. Okay?
我会作证我只要…你得…
I'll testify. I just... You have to... -Shh.
你得帮我不然我会死 -你不会死
You have to help me 'cause I'm gonna die. -No, you're not.
就一次再吸一次然后我就戒掉
Just once. Just one more time and then I'm done. I'm done.
我保证好吗 -我办不到
I promise, okay? -I can't do that.
抱歉 我办不到
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
你想要让那个警♥察♥找到你吗
Want the police to find you, want him to find you?
你有什么毛病天啊
What's the matter with you? Ow! God!
好吧拿去快拿去 你想吸毒就吸毒吧
Okay, okay, take it! Here, take it! You want to do it, go do it!
搞什么鬼很晚了耶
What the fuck, bro? It's mad late, man.
狄安杰洛说谎他没有杀死她
DiAngelo lied. He didn't kill her.
那个目击证人那个女孩
The witness, the girl...
她还活着
she's still alive.
我看到她离开费许家 他找到她我们得举发他们
I saw her leaving Fish's house. He's got her. We gotta turn 'em in.
跟他们说是贾布朗斯基干的 狄安杰洛叫我们替他掩饰
Tell 'em Jablonski did it and DiAngelo had us cover it up.
他妈的给我出去 -听我说
Get the fuck out of here, bro. -Listen to me, listen to me.
狄安杰洛发疯了你也知道
DiAngelo's lost his fucking mind and you know it.
我们得靠自己
It's up to us.
我们得告诉梅迪纳
We gotta tell Medina.
不然我们就得为他们做的事坐牢
Or else we're going to prison for something they did.
我哪儿也不去
I ain't going nowhere.
我有保险
I got insurance.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck you talking about?
他把休旅车处理掉了 可是贾布朗斯基忘了保险杆
Got rid of his fucking truck, but Jablonski forgot about the grill guard.
狄安杰洛叫我放进后车厢 然后丢进河里
DiAngelo told me to throw it in the trunk, throw it in the river.
去它的
Fuck that.
我留下来了
I kept it.
上面还有血迹
Still got blood on it too.
你不必担心那个目击证人 贾布朗斯基死定了不是我们
You don't gotta worry about that witness. Jablonski's the one who's fucked. Not us.
去他们两个
So fuck both of them.
现在只剩你和我了
It's me and you now.
费许你在哪里奥斯瑞欧呢 我在这里等了好几个小时
Fish, where are you? Where's Osorio? I've been waiting here for hours.
到底是怎么回事
Just... What's going on?
靠
Fuck.
你的证人呢
Where's your guy?
他不在这里
He's not here...
他还没来
yet.
都过了三个小时了
It's been over three hours.
我知道
I know.
他改变主意了吗
He get cold feet?
不并不是这样
No. No, that... that's not what's happening.
费许发誓他会来的
Fish swore he'd be here.
他为什么不亲自把他带过来
Why didn't he bring him himself?
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
目击证人常常出状况你应该知道
Witnesses go south all the time. You know that.
这件事应该结束了
This is supposed to be over.
就快成功了 -KJ
It was so close. -KJ.
全都搞砸了一切都崩垮了
It's all so fucked. It's all falling apart.
够了
Stop.
我不能我不能失败 这件案子太重要了
I can't. I can't fail. There is too much riding on this.
吃了败仗不代表输了战争
You lost the battle, not the war.
我也受过这种挫败好几十次
Okay, I've been where you are dozens of times.
我不需要励志喊话 -你是个好律师KJ
I don't need the self-help talk. -You are a good lawyer, KJ.
你做的是一件好事
You're doing a good thing.
就算你把事情弄得很复杂 这才是我认识的KJ
Even if you make things complicated for me. This is the KJ I know.
一名斗士
A fighter.
嗯
Um...
很抱歉我对你说了那些话
I'm... I'm sorry about how I spoke to you.
我没有那个意思
I didn't mean it.
我只是
It's just
只是我每天醒来都承受无限痛苦
It's just that each day I wake up and it lands on me.
每天都像是第一次我真的…
Every day, like it's the first time, and I just...
我真的无法忍♥受
I can't stand it.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
我知道他住在哪里 我知道他在哪里工作
I know where he lives, I know where he works.
我知道他的名字
I know his name.
我需要你帮我弄到一把枪
I need you to get me a gun.
我需要杀死那个杀死我孩子的男人
I need to kill the man who killed my child.
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表