剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
布兰顿巴特勒没有前科
Brenton Butler has no criminal record.
哈泼女士请你…
Ms. Harper, please...
他和一名五王帮成员 因为持有大♥麻♥遭到逮捕
He was arrested with a known Five King member on possession of marijuana.
他不是一名帮派份子
He was not a known gang member.
他的叔叔塞斯巴特勒 和当地的毒品帮派有关连
His uncle, Seth Butler, is also associated with a local drug gang.
你能对此发言吗
You care to comment?
布兰顿巴特勒是一名十五岁少年
Brenton Butler was a 15-year-old boy
他被丢弃在一条水沟 超过12小时而丧命
left in a ditch to die for over 12 hours.
不管受害者做过什么 都不应该承受那种痛苦
Nothing any victim does mitigates or justifies that kind of pain.
其他新闻 看看天气
In other news, taking a look at our weather.
本周剩下的时间 甚至周末
It appears our temperatures are gonna remain about the same
看来温度会保持大致相同
for the rest of the week and even the weekend.
它应该隔夜重复低至25度和...
It should be repeat overnight lows of 25 and...
你这个王八蛋 你想要来这套吗
You son of a bitch. This is how you want to play it?
我知道你也知道五王帮
I know about you, about the Five Kings.
走吧KJ快走吧
Come on, KJ. Walk away.
我一直在看你的小组的逮捕记录
Been looking at your unit's arrest records.
我知道你是什么样的人♥渣♥
I know what a piece of shit you are,
现在大家都会知道你的小组在做什么
and now everyone's gonna know it too, what your unit's doing,
你们的口袋塞满毒贩的钱
greasing your pockets with drug money.
唷你们看过她喝得这么醉吗
Yo, you guys ever seen her this lit?
如果我给你半打啤酒 你肯不肯在我的大腿上跳舞
If I give you a six pack, KJ, would you give me a lap dance?
别理他们我们走吧 -如果布兰顿是白人少年
Not the place, let's go. -If Brenton were a white kid,
他就不会因为有几根大♥麻♥烟留下案底
he wouldn't have a record for a few joints.
那是不实的指控 -你最好让这个婊♥子♥乖乖闭嘴
It's a bullshit charge! -You better muzzle this bitch before I do.
你♥他♥妈♥的说话小心点
Watch your fucking mouth.
你以为你很搞笑是吗
You think you're funny, don't you?
永远都在说笑话
Always got the jokes.
我也有一个笑话
I got one for you.
纽约市有一个警♥察♥
It's about a cop back in New York
他老婆上过也吸过 分局一半的人的老二
whose wife fucked and sucked half the precinct.
你有像费许这种名字 你会以为你也能上那种荡♥妇♥
With a name like Fish, you'd think you'd get some of that pussy,
不过你得乖乖排队兄弟
but you had to wait in line, bro.
她是我的前妻 你不能用她来对付我老兄
She's my ex-wife. Can't use her to hurt me, pal.
不好意思了她已经做过那些事了
Sorry, she's already done all that.
你女儿今年几岁
How old's your daughter?
14 15岁
Fourteen, fifteen?
她跟她老妈一样胃口很大吗
She got an appetite like her mother?
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
你有什么证据狗♥娘♥养♥的
And what you got, motherfucker?
一个目击证人别指望了
A witness? Don't you bet on it.
你说什么
What'd you say?
嘿你♥他♥妈♥的说什么 -费许
Hey. What the fuck did you say? -Fish.
他妈的快滚吧 -够了
Get the fuck out of here! - Enough.
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么 她失踪了多久
What the fuck you looking at? How long has she been gone?
所以你打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 然后就不管她的死活了
So, you called it in and then you're just done with her?
呃 嗯
Uh-huh.
听起来你根本就不在乎 你的小孩失踪了
Yeah, well, it sounds like you don't give a fuck that your kid just disappeared.
干 -她的父母怎么说
Fuck. -What'd her parents say?
他们不知道她在哪里
They don't know where she's at.
娜汀失踪了
Nadine's missing.
请打电♥话♥到办公室找你♥爸♥
你在哪里
娜汀你♥爸♥很担心
你几时会回家
我们打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
娜汀我们受够了
这次就别再回家了
检方一开始并不知道 布兰顿巴特勒曾经遭到逮捕
The prosecution was initially unaware of the arrest of Brenton Butler,
他是上个月肇事逃逸案 年仅十五岁的受害者
the 15-year-old victim in the hit-and-run last month.
哈泼女士布兰顿巴特勒的 前科跟他的死有关吗
Ms. Harper, is Brenton Butler's criminal record linked to his death?
布兰顿巴特勒没有前科
Brenton Butler has no criminal record.
我们刚刚得知受害者曾在纽约州 因为持有毒品遭到逮捕
The victim was arrested for possession in New York.
你有什么话说 -你不知道他的前科吗
Any comment? - Were you unaware of his criminal history?
以赛亚你听说翠丝的事吗 -他和五王帮成员…
'Saiah, hear about Tricey? -Was arrested with a known...
静音
她住在街头
She living on the streets.
她睡在车上以赛亚
Out of her car, 'Saiah.
她宁愿睡在车上也不愿 睡在我们的床上我能怎么办
She'd rather sleep in her car than in our bed, what am I supposed to do?
你是有什么毛病以赛亚
What the hell is wrong with you, 'Saiah?
你为了不让我在街头混 差点就送了命
Damn near killed yourself trying to keep me off the street,
现在你要让拉翠丝这样过活
now you're gonna let Latrice live out there?
那有什么用
How'd that work out?
不让你在街头混
Keeping you off the streets?
不让我儿子在街头混
Keeping my son off the streets?
我受够了这一切
I'm tired of it all.
我彻彻底底被打败了
Kind of beat down to the bone.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
你知道值完两轮班 下公交车之后的感觉吗
You know what it's like getting off the bus after working a double shift,
站在你自己的家门口 累到连自己的家都不认得
standing in front of your own front door so tired you don't even know you home?
那又是为了什么
And for what?
我们没有要求你牺牲自己 你老婆没有你儿子也没有
None of us asked for you to sacrifice, 'Saiah. Not your wife, not your son. None of us.
爸死了以后 谁要来养你们你吗
And who was gonna feed you all after Daddy died? You?
你从来都只把我们当成你的负担
You know what? You ain't never seen none of us more than a burden.
我还了我欠的债 这十年来 我在那里看着女人和孩子死亡
I paid what I owe, and I paid it over there watching women die, children die for ten years
好让你至少可以少养一个人 少担心一个人
so you could have one less mouth to feed and one less body to worry about.
信主的人不能让他的兄弟贩毒 所以他怎么做让他去当兵
Holy man can't have his kin trapping, so what's he going to do? Enlist him.
现在你拥有自♥由♥可以告诉我 我是什么还有我不是什么
And now you got all this freedom to tell me what I am and what I ain't.
自♥由♥
Freedom?
你仔细看看小子
Look around you, boy.
我看起来拥有自♥由♥吗
I look like I'm free?
我想要坐在这儿
I want to sit here.
我只想要坐一会儿
Just sit here a while.
以赛亚这不是时候…
'Saiah, this ain't the time to
翠丝怎么办
What about Tricey?
她知道大门在哪儿
She knows where the front door is.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么会不知道 那个巴特勒小子有前科
How the fuck could you not know the Butler kid had a record?
他在纽泽西州没有前科 那是在纽约州
He didn't have a record in New Jersey, it was in New York.
而且他是未成年少年 那种数据应该不能公开
And he's a minor. That information should have been sealed.
他跟帮派有没有关系 这也应该不重要
And it shouldn't matter if he's gang affiliated or not.
别装一副天真无邪的样子 这当然重要
Quit acting like a babe in the woods, of course it matters.
现在我们在保护一个地痞流氓 一个人人唾弃的毒贩
Now we're protecting a common thug, a dime a dozen drug dealer.
你是几时开始放弃原则
When did you sell out exactly?
你第一次开记者会
Was it your first press conference
或是当群众开始高喊你的名字
or when the crowds started chanting your name?
你只有一件案子KJ 我有整个郡的案子要管
You got one case, KJ. I've got an entire county to worry about.
想要假扮一个老板很容易
It's easy to play boss when you're not one,
你不必承担真正的责任
when you've got no responsibilities.
是啊你才要承担责任
Yeah, you're the one with responsibilities,
像是包庇一个 和贩毒帮派同流合污的缉毒小组
like a star narcotics unit who's in bed with a major drug gang.
你觉得媒体对这件事会有什么反应
How do you think the press will react to that story?
你的竞选口号♥ 不分肤色扫荡犯罪的屁话
Your campaign's "Blue, black, and brown cleaning up crime" bullshit
全都是靠贪污的警♥察♥
was at the hands of dirty cops.
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
你知道我要什么
You know what I want.
我需要犯罪现场专家查出那辆车
I need a crime scene expert on that car.
我必须缩小搜索范围
I have to narrow down the search.
别以为我们以前有过一段情
Don't think for a minute that just because we have a history,
我就会帮你的忙
I'm gonna do you any favors.
我根本就没想到那件事相信我
That is the last thing on my mind, believe me.
那不是我的孩子
That's not my child.
巴特勒太太 -我们得想想办法
Mrs. Butler. -We need to do something about this!
这很不恰当
This is highly inappropriate.
很晚了我正要回家 -这是诽谤
It's late. I'm on my way home. -This is slander!
这不是诽谤 因为布兰顿的确遭到逮捕
It's not slander because Brenton was actually arrested.
你没有对我说实话巴特勒太太
You were not truthful with me, Mrs. Butler.
我什么都没说因为我不觉得 你会给布兰顿公平机会
I didn't say anything because I didn't think you'd give Brenton a fair chance.
那些指控很荒谬什么持有毒品
Those charges were ridiculous. I mean, what, possession?
他只是有几根大♥麻♥烟 他是个青少年
He had just a couple of joints. He's a teenage boy.
青少年都会抽大♥麻♥
Teenagers, they do that stuff.
让我们等到刑事审判 然后再看看情况怎么样
Let's wait until the criminal trial and then we'll see where things are.
你是个大骗子
You're such a liar.
你是个骗子你给了我希望 然后又把它夺走
You are. You got my hopes up just to take them away.
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表