剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
麦克狄安杰洛警佐特别调查队
Michael DiAngelo. Sergeant, Special Investigations,
扫黑和缉毒组
Anti-Gang and Drug Unit,
泽西市警署
Jersey City Police Department.
你的工作性质是什么
And what exactly does your job entail?
我负责调查持有并贩卖♥♥毒品
I investigate the possession and distribution of narcotics
以及和泽西市毒品交易有关的 街头帮派犯罪活动
and the criminal street gangs associated with the city's drug trade.
你是否逮捕这些罪犯 或者你只是负责调查他们
And do you arrest these criminals or do you just investigate them?
抗♥议♥庭上 她在刁难她自己的证人
Objection. Your Honor, she's badgering her own witness.
哈泼女士请说重点
Ms. Harper, keep to the point.
我想将这份2017年2月15日 写的警方报告陈列为物证S1
I'd like to mark this report dated February 15th, 2017 as Exhibit S-1.
报告上写说你和威尔考斯警官 在2月15日清晨
It says you and Officer Wilcox were executing a controlled buy
大约于6点至9点之间 在河滨国宅
at the Riverside Projects on the morning of February 15th
执行一场受管控的购买♥♥毒品行动
from approximately 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
这是事实吗
Is that correct?
如果我这么写的话 -你是这么写的
If that's what I wrote. -It is.
贾布朗斯基警官不在场 奥斯瑞欧警官也不在场
Officer Jablonski wasn't present? Or Officer Osorio?
他们俩都在场
They were both there.
贾布朗斯基还不是我的正式组员
Jablonski wasn't an official member of my team yet,
而我不小心漏写了奥斯瑞欧的名字
and Osorio I left off by mistake.
嗯
Hmm.
请书♥记♥员记录美国电♥话♥电报公♥司♥
Can the clerk please mark tower records
手♥机♥基地台记录
from American Telephone and Telegraph,
NJ─148NJC作为物证S2
tower NJ-148NJC as Exhibit S-2.
警佐根据这些记录
Sergeant, according to these records,
你在你报告中所说的时间内
at the times indicated in your report,
你的手♥机♥透过 自♥由♥州立公园附近的基地台
your cell phone made several calls...
打了几通电♥话♥
from a tower serving Liberty Park,
证明当时你人在公园里面 或是非常接近公园外♥围♥
placing you either within the park or very close to its boundary.
多半的逮捕行动 并不是发生在确切的地址
Well, most arrests don't happen at an exact address.
而是在邻近的范围内
They happen in the general vicinity.
罪犯通常都会…他们会跑来跑去
Criminals tend to, uh... They... They move around.
你的手♥机♥在清晨6点45分时 打给贾布朗斯基警官的手♥机♥6分钟
Your phone placed a six-minute call to Officer Jablonski's phone at 6:45 a.m.
根据贝永医院的监视器画面
According to Bayonne Hospital security footage,
贾布朗斯基警官 直到7点33分才抵达医院
Officer Jablonski didn't arrive until 7:33 a.m.
你能交待他在这42分钟的所在地吗
Can you account for his whereabouts during those 42 minutes?
以我个人来说不能
Me personally? No.
从你们当时的所在地到贝永医院
From the location you were actually at to Bayonne Hospital
以清晨7点开始算 只需要15分钟的车程
is routinely a 15-minute drive at 7:00 a.m.
你说了算 -这是谷歌♥地图说的
If you say so. -Google Maps says so.
所以你有27分钟的时间无法交代
That leaves 27 minutes you can't account for.
贾布朗斯基警官在这27分钟内
Twenty-seven minutes during which Officer Jablonski
很可能开车穿越自♥由♥州立公园
could have been driving through Liberty Park.
有可能吧我猜 -是有可能
That's possible, I suppose. - It is.
贾布朗斯基警官是不是也有可能
And isn't it also possible that during that 27 minutes
在那27分钟的时间内 开车撞到布兰顿巴特勒然后逃逸
Officer Jablonski hit Brenton Butler and drove away?
不可能
No.
彼提没有杀死那个孩子
Petey did not kill that kid.
但是你不能确定那点警佐
But you can't know that, Sergeant.
除非你当时跟他一起在公园里
Well, unless you were there in the park with him.
你能确定吗
Can you?
据我了解今天在法庭 并不是你第一次见到哈泼女士
I understand today in court is not your first encounter with Ms. Harper.
我的小组经常和检察官打交道
My unit interacts with prosecutors a lot.
我之前就见过哈泼女士
I've met Ms. Harper before.
你能谈谈你和哈泼女士 在3月8日的互动吗
Can you tell me about your interaction with Ms. Harper on March 8th?
她不同意我对于一项调查行动的策略
She didn't agree with my tactics in an investigation.
她骂我是狗♥娘♥养♥的
She, uh... She called me a "son of a bitch."
所以她很显然对你有私怨 -抗♥议♥这与本案无关
So, clearly, she has an ax to grind. -Objection! Relevance.
这能说明动机
Well, it goes to motivation.
证明检察官提出这些告诉怀有偏见
Prosecutor's bias led to these charges.
抗♥议♥有效
Sustained.
助理检察官的办案动机 并没有受到审判
How the AP does her job is not on trial here.
警佐以你的经验判断
Sergeant, in your experience,
自♥由♥州立公园是不是 帮派份子和毒贩的地盘
is Liberty Park associated with gangs and drugs?
是的
It is.
以你的专业意见 一个被丢在那里等死的青少年
In your expert opinion, could a teenager left for dead in that park
会不会是帮派报复行动 被布置成肇事逃逸事件
have been the victim of gang retaliation made to look like a hit-and-run?
我会说绝对有这个可能
I'd say that is definitely possible.
谢谢你警佐我没有问题了
Thank you, Sergeant. No further questions.
奥斯瑞欧警官 你的母语是西班牙话吗
Officer Osorio, are you a native Spanish speaker?
是的
Yeah.
你在值勤的时候 说西班牙话有没有觉得
And have you ever personally felt singled out on the job
受到其他人的歧视
when you spoke Spanish?
我们看不到肤色只看到警♥察♥同仁 -那是警署的政策对吧
We don't see color, we see blue. - That's department policy, isn't it?
不基于种族或信仰歧视他人
Not to discriminate based on race or creed?
没错你很清楚
Yeah. You know that.
你在泽西市警署的警♥察♥同仁有没有
Have any of your co-workers in the Jersey City Police Department
用种族歧视语言骂过你
ever used racial epithets?
没有 -真的吗
No. - Really?
抗♥议♥庭上检方在诱导证人
Objection. Your Honor, the State is fishing.
庭上我只是想要证明 警局有一种种族歧视的文化
Your Honor, I'm trying to establish a culture of racial attitudes
可能影响了被告的心态
that may have affected the defendant's state of mind.
我容许但是下一个问题 必须问到重点检察官
I'll allow it, but get to the point with the next question, Counselor.
在贾布朗斯基警官的逮捕记录中
In Officer Jablonski's arrest record,
在你隶属的缉毒组 以及在东区分局
both while in your unit and in the East District,
都逮捕过不成比例的有色人种
there are disproportionate arrests of individuals of color.
身为一名波多黎各裔的警官
As a Puerto Rican officer,
你真的能告诉我种族不重要吗
are you really telling me that race doesn't matter?
以我的经验来说不重要
Not in my experience.
你是为了保护你的同事说谎吗
Are you lying to protect your fellow officer?
抗♥议♥庭上
Objection! Your Honor.
很抱歉庭上
Apologies, Your Honor.
我没有问题了
That's all I have.
你能说出你的姓名吗
Can you state your name, please?
彼得马修贾布朗斯基
Peter Matthew Jablonski.
你和被告的关系是什么
And what is your relationship to the defendant?
我是他的父亲
I'm his father.
据我了解 你和贾布朗斯基先生的母亲
I understand you and Mr. Jablonski's mother separated
在他小时候就离婚了
when he was a child.
你有没有参与他的教养
Were you involved at all in his upbringing?
就因为我和她离婚分手
Well, just because she and I called it quits
并不代表我会弃他不顾
doesn't mean I was gonna leave him in the lurch.
我在周末陪他有些周末
I had him weekends, some weekends,
我想要教他一些 我吃过苦头得到的教训
and, you know, I tried to teach him stuff that I learned the hard way,
好让他不必吃苦头
so he didn't have to.
2004年7月30日 发生那起事件的期间 你有陪着他吗
Were you with him during the incident that occurred on July 30th, 2004?
有我当时在场
Yeah, I was there.
我想呈上物证S4A和S4B
I'd like to mark Exhibits S-4A and S-4B at this time.
请吧
Proceed.
你能告诉我们发生什么事吗 -没问题
Can you tell us what happened? -Sure.
彼提在高中是个矮小子这个…
Petey was kind of a runt in high school, and this...
老是在街角混的小子一直在欺负他
corner kid was always picking on him.
有一次彼特存了钱买♥♥了一双乔丹球鞋
Ah, one time Pete saved up for some Jordans,
果不其然 那个小流氓偷袭他把球鞋抢走
and sure enough, that little thug jumped him. Stole them.
我是不知道你啦但是我的儿子
Now I don't know about you, but no son of mine's
可不能被人痛扁一顿不报仇 所以我就教了他一些打架的招式
gonna leave a beating unanswered, so I showed him a couple of moves,
然后带着他回到那里
and then I marched him right on down back there.
彼提把那小子打个半死
Petey destroyed that kid.
狠狠地教训了那个禽兽
Taught that animal a lesson.
你认为这件事可能让你儿子
And do you think this incident might have left your son
抱有种族歧视的心态吗
with any reason for racial animus?
噢
Oh.
好啦 你是黑人我是白人 这么明显我又不是瞎子
Yeah, okay. You're black, I'm white, bottom line. I got eyes.
问题的来源是当我们假装
You know, the trouble comes when
人们不是他们本来的样子
when we pretend like people aren't who they are.
我没有问题了庭上
No further questions, Your Honor.
自从他满18岁以后 你就没再跟你儿子说过话对吧
Isn't it true you haven't spoken to your son since he was 18?
直到2月23日那天
That is until February 23rd,
他一直都坚持不和你有任何联♥系♥
when he continued to insist on no contact.
那听起来是他妈妈叫他那么做
That sounds like his mother talking.
那会不会是因为他和他母亲 一直都受到你的凌虐
Would it have anything to do with the abuse he and his mother suffered at your hands?
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表