剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表
你也是个丈夫
and a husband.
那一切比一张照片
And that is worth one hell of a lot more...
和一笔退休金更有价值
than a picture and a pension.
对吧
Right?
来吧
Come on.
♪ -Family is what matters. - I love you, baby... ♪
最重要的是家庭
The most important is the family.
那是唯一重要的事
It's the only thing that does.
♪ - I need you, baby -This is your family. ♪
这就是你的家庭
This is your family.
♪ - To warm the lonely night... -That's my boy. Yeah, you smile. ♪
这才对嘛 给我笑一笑
That's right. Give me a little smile.
去他妈的跟你老婆跳舞快去
You fucking dance with your wife.
♪ When I say ♪
♪ -Come on, man. Baby. - Oh, pretty baby ♪
来啊宝贝
Come on. Come on.
♪ Don't bring me down, I pray Oh, pretty baby ♪
♪ Now that I've found you, stay ♪
♪ And let me love you, baby ♪
你想要吗 -你失去你的机会了
Do you want it? - Lost your turn already.
我要了 -好啊
I'll take it. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
♪ Can't take my eyes off of you ♪
♪ You'd be like heaven to touch... ♪
♪ -Go get 'em, baby. - I wanna hold you so much ♪
让他们好看宝贝
Make 'em look good, baby.
♪ - At long last, love has arrived -Don't suck. ♪
别搞砸了
Don't mess up.
♪ -Watch my guy do it. - And I thank God I'm alive ♪
看看我的男人怎么做 看好了
See what my man does. Look good.
靠 还有没有 只剩两瓶吗
Shit, is there any more? Only two left?
♪ -There's two left. - You're just too good to be true ♪
♪ Can't take my eyes off of you ♪
好样的
My boy! My boy!
我不知道你有垫胸罩
Didn't know you stuffed.
只是胸垫
Nipple pads.
他们不会告诉你 生了小孩会发生这种事
The sexy they don't tell you about when you're having a kid.
我漏的乳汁比铁达尼号♥漏的水还要多
These things are leaking worse than the Titanic.
很多女人生完小孩 奶♥子♥就会垂到她们的脚踝
A lot of girls, tits drop right down to their ankles,
生了小孩就恢复不了身材 你却恢复得很好
never come back up after having a kid. You bounced back real good.
老实说我们第一次见面
You know, to be honest, when we first met...
我觉得你是个悍妞
I kind of thought you were a bitch.
因为我就是
Because I am.
嫁给警♥察♥就得变得强悍对吧
You gotta be when you're married to a cop, right?
你们有想过要生小孩吗 -有啊
You two ever think about having kids? -Yeah.
我们当然有想过不过没办法
Yeah, we did, but whatever.
麦克生不出来 他家族的基因遗传之类的
Um, Mike can't. Some genetic thing with his family.
不过他会是个好爸爸
He would've been a great dad though.
他一直想当个爸爸 -很遗憾
It's kind of all he ever wanted. -I'm so sorry.
不你…没关系啦 我们过得很好你瞭吧
No, you're... No, it's fine, it's fine. We got a real good life, you know?
有一栋好房♥子一辆好车 去高级餐馆吃饭
Got a nice house, nice car, nice dinners out,
我们每年都会去岛上度假
we go to the islands once a year.
我是说夫复何求对吧
I mean, what else could you want, you know?
彼提现在都不回家
Petey's never home no more.
他得和缉毒组的兄弟值夜班 还得到东区分局值班
Between the night shifts with the team and then picking up days in the East,
我大部分的时间都是一个人照顾小孩
I'm like alone most of the time with the kid.
等等他还在当巡警 你得劝他别再干那种蠢差事
Wait, he's still working patrol? You got to get him to quit that shit.
调职到的狄安杰洛小组的 批准文件还没下来
Well, the paperwork hasn't cleared yet for DiAngelo's team.
只靠一份薪水不够花用
And one check ain't gonna cut it.
你老公在抓毒贩
Your husband is busting drug dealers.
小妞那有各种方法可以弄到钱
Girl, there's all sorts of ways you can cut it.
反正那些毒贩干的都是坏事 而且他们都有一堆现金对吧
It's not like those mooks are doing good deeds with all the cash they got lying around, right?
彼提对这种事就像个乖小孩他…
Petey's like a choir boy about that stuff. He...
我从小认识他他一直都是这样 他宁愿死也不会…
He's been that way since we were kids. He would die before he...
你知道做那种事
you know, did something like that.
相信我…
Trust me...
你不必知道你老公 工作的时候在做什么
what your husband does at work you don't need to know.
你也不会想知道
You don't want to know.
这些是不同但是又有关联的事件
And these separate but related incidents that come under...
六…
Five, eight, six...
二…
...two... one, one.
我觉得也许布兰顿是被自己人杀死的
Uh, I was thinking maybe Brenton was an internal hit.
五王帮处决他们的自己人
The Five Kings taking out one of their own.
一般人接起电♥话♥通常会先说声嗨
People usually say "hi" when they pick up the phone.
凯度斯似乎很有把握 别的帮派不会碰五王帮
Kadeuce, he seemed pretty confident that no other gang would touch a King.
哦
Oh.
所以布兰顿巴特勒是五王帮的人 欢迎加入我的阵线
So now Brenton Butler's a King. Welcome to the party.
多数的帮派份子都觉得 没有人敢碰他们 直到他们的脑袋挨了子弹
Most gangbangers think they're untouchable until they take a bullet in their knucklehead.
不 听好 我觉得凯度斯说的对
No, listen. I think Kadeuce was right.
我查过这一年来 南区分局跟毒品有关的
Been going through drug arrest records for the last year in the South District,
逮捕记录 就连警♥察♥都不敢碰他们
and... not even the police are touching them.
或者就算他们逮捕五王帮的人 都是轻刑罪不是重刑罪
Or if they are arresting any Kings, it's for misdemeanors, nothing real.
五王帮的组织严密 怎么会跟布兰顿有关联
Kings are running a tight ship. How does that connect to Brenton?
我正在找这些案件档案 有没有一辆蓝色车子
I'm looking for a blue car in these case files.
目前还没有找到
No luck so far.
你的生活比我这个中年大叔更无趣
You've got even less of a life than my middle-aged ass.
靠
Fuck!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我想要缝好被那个驴蛋弄破的夹克
I'm trying to fix my jacket that asshat ripped.
这件西装花了我不少钱耶
I spent a lot of money at Kohl's for this thing.
你刚才去了哪儿
Where'd you run off to earlier?
一场听证会我完全忘了
A hearing. I forgot about it.
是啊你老是不见人影
Yeah, well, you're always running off.
巡警看到我们的目击证人娜汀 想在湾岸区买♥♥毒品
The Unis spotted our witness Nadine trying to score in Bayside.
想要一起开车去吗
Want to go for a ride?
我得处理一大堆文件 不过你找到她要让我知道好吗
I got a lot more files to go through, but let me know if you find her, okay?
好你找到吉米霍法也让我知道 我要分一半的功劳
Okay, let me know if you find Jimmy Hoffa. I want halvsies on the credit.
好吧吉米霍法太好了
Yeah, okay. Jimmy Hoffa. Great.
谢谢你太好了
Thank you. That's great.
他们一定会提到那件事
They'll be sure to bring it up.
哦
Ooh.
嗨 老爸
Hi, Dad.
你长高了五公分玛吉
You... You grew like, two inches, Mags.
我猜是吧
I guess.
你在…你在做什么
What are you... What are you doing?
坐下来你在这里做什么
Here, sit down. What... What are you doing here?
我想跟你面对面谈谈
I wanted to talk to you, like, in person.
妈说我应该跟你谈她在外面
Mom said I should. She's outside.
好吧怎么了
Okay. What's up?
我不想跟你一起住
I don't want to live with you.
为什么
Why?
因为你住的地方离学校很远 而且…
It's just, like, school's kind of far away from where you live now, and, like...
我什么时候才会见到我的朋友
when am I gonna see my friends?
你什么时候会来见我 你没想过这件事吗
When are you gonna see me? Did you ever think about that?
不管她跟你说了什么屁话
Whatever bullshit she's putting in that head of yours,
我还是你父亲好吗 你一定要搞清楚
I'm still your father. You keep that straight.
不 我知道啦 我有一半时间会跟你住
No, I know. I'll come live with you half the time. It's fine.
一半…
Half... Oh.
你长大了对吧
You're growing up, right?
你就在我眼前长大
Right in front of my eyes.
听好我懂啦你知道我是说…
Hey, listen, I get it, you know, I mean...
谁想要带她们的男朋友回家 见一个当警♥察♥的爸爸
who wants to bring their boyfriend home to meet Pop the Cop?
拜托我没有男朋友
God, I don't have a boyfriend.
我们还是会见面好吗 我们会想办法的
We'll see each other, okay? We'll figure it out.
还可以打电♥话♥你知道 我们还是能讲电♥话♥
There's phones, you know. We can call each other.
也许也可以传简讯 -是啊可以啊
Maybe we can text too? -Yeah, we can text.
没错我们就传简讯
That's right. We'll text.
我在这方面就像个青少年
I'm like a teenager with that shit.
你该走了你妈妈还在等你
Well, you should go. Your... Your mom's waiting for you.
好 -好吧
Okay. -Okay.
掰
Bye.
嘿玛吉
Hey, Mags.
不会有事的
Gonna be okay.
我在考虑回去工作
I've been thinking about going back to work.
我知道麦可才刚出生不久但是…
I mean, I know everything's new with Mikey, but...
我们已经谈过了
We already talked about this.
我去工作你待在家里
I'm working, you're staying home.
彼提你现在都不回家了
Petey, you're never home anymore.
这些婴儿用品得花很多钱
剧集 | 七秒(2018) | 导航列表