剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
我生气的时候会伤害别人
I hurt people when I get angry.
最可怕的是
Scariest part is,
我开始喜欢这种感觉
is that I'm starting to like the way that it feels.
他们已经潜入我的街区
They've infiltrated my neighborhood,
我觉得他们甚至买♥♥下了其中一座房♥子
and I think they've even bought one of the houses.
如果我足够接近 他们总会暴露自己
If I get close enough, they always reveal themselves.
我就在这里 来捉我啊
I'm right here! Come and get me!
我觉得你认错人了
I think you have the wrong person.
我欠你一切
I owe you everything.
但如果这意味着失去我的家人
But if it means losing my family,
-那我不想要 -肖恩
-I don't want it. -Sean.
你已经做出选择了
You've already made your choice.
我已准备好尽我所能摆脱莉安
I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to get rid of Leanne.
现在我在你这边了
I'm with you now.
灵异女仆
第四季第五集
对不起
I'm sorry.
天啊
Jesus.
你在对着我呼吸
You're breathing on me.
不 你不用停下
No, you don't have to stop.
多谢你允许我继续呼吸
Thank you for allowing me to keep breathing.
真高兴我们又成了队友
I'm so glad we're on the same team again.
我想试试轮椅
I wanna try the chair.
你确定 要不要我去叫比弗和波比来
Are you sure? You want me to get Bev and Bobbie?
是我太胖 你抱不起吗
What, do you think I'm too heavy for you?
不是
No.
我只是不想弄伤你
I just don't wanna hurt you.
我曾经有个瑜伽男老师 他告诉我说痛苦是礼物
I once had a male yoga teacher who told me pain is a gift.
他听起来像个混♥蛋♥
He sounds like an asshole.
-好的 我准备好了 -好
-Okay, I'm ready. -Okay.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好的
Okay.
准备迎接新来的老大吧
There's a new sheriff in town.
这完全安全 用户评论全都是五星
It's perfectly safe. All the users gave it five stars.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
莉安 能给我们一分钟吗 拜托了
Could you give us a minute, Leanne? Please.
她的状况还不能坐这个 她会再次伤了自己的
She's not ready for this. She's gonna hurt herself again.
我们能应付得来
We got this.
看谁先到
Race ya.
比弗 波比
Bev? Bobbie?
我们来了
We're coming.
比弗正在尝试不同的眉形
Bev's just trying something different with her eyebrows.
我忘了你的药 我马上回来
I forget your meds. I'll be right back.
多萝西
Dorothy?
多萝西
Dorothy.
多萝西
Dorothy?
来
Here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不敢相信他让你使用这愚蠢的玩意
I can't believe that he let you use this stupid thing.
-你对她做了什么 -没什么
-What did you do to her? -Nothing.
肖恩
Sean.
-发生了什么 -我没事
-What the fuck happened? -I'm fine.
我说了她没准备好
I told you she wasn't ready.
-她差点摔下椅子 -我没事 我保证
-She nearly fell out of it. -I'm fine, I promise.
拜托了 你们所有人 给我们一点时间
Just please, all of you, just give us a second.
给我们一点时间
Give us a second.
(特纳家)
天啊
God.
“小圣徒教已掌管附近的庇护所 我们希望任性之花归来
"CLS has laid claim to a nearby sanctuary. We want our Wayward Flower back.
这周四天黑后 给我们机会
Give us the opportunity this Thursday after dark,
你们的家庭将恢复平静”
and your family shall be left in peace."
是他们
It's them.
宝贝 我们可以进来吗
Are you ready for us, honeybun?
稍等 比弗 肖恩在换衣服
Just a minute, Bev. Sean's changing in here.
-会不会是新来的邻居 -一定是
-You think it's the new neighbors? -It has to be.
对
Yeah.
那么多房♥子同时售卖♥♥
All those houses selling at the same time?
他们想要她回去 这是美梦成真
They want her back. This is a dream come true.
对 但他们过去也试过这招
Yeah. But they've tried this before.
他们这次会准备得更周密
Well, they'll be better prepared this time.
也许这次我们能帮忙
And maybe this time, we can help.
我觉得太过牵扯进去不安全
I don't think it's safe to get too involved.
我不是说真的去帮忙 而是做点引路工作
I don't mean "help" them, help them. I just mean help pave the way.
这里写着“给我们机会”
It says right here, "Give us the opportunity."
我们可以开个派对 举办鸡尾酒会
We can have a party. We can have a cocktail party
欢迎云杉街的所有新邻居
to welcome all the new neighbors to Spruce Street.
好的 我们要小心行事 比从前任何时候都更小心
Okay, we have to be careful. More careful than we've ever been.
我们不能让杰里科离开视野 一秒钟都不行
We can't let Jericho out of our sight, not even for one second.
对 我们让他待在楼下的玩乐区
Yeah, we'll keep him downstairs in the Pack 'n Play.
至于莉安 我们只要 让比弗和波比转移她的注意力
And as for Leanne, we'll just have Bev and Bobbie distract her.
-毕竟那是她们的专长 -是
-I mean, that's their specialty. -Right.
天啊 肖恩 这意味着我们成了坏人吗
God, Sean, does this make us monsters?
我们已经是坏人了
Are we already monsters?
派对
Party?
为了欢迎新邻居
To welcome the new neighbors.
我们知道你不喜欢这种事 所以给你买♥♥了76人比赛的门票
And we know that's not really your thing, so we got you a ticket to the Sixers game.
一张票 我要自己去
One ticket? I'm supposed to go by myself?
我们需要莉安在家帮忙
Well, we'll need Leanne here. To help.
因为说实话 你和她的这种关系…
Because honestly, this thing you have with her, it's…
不健康
not healthy.
这里必须有些改变
Some changes must be made around here.
我需要知道你站在哪边
And I need to know what side you're on.
票你们留着吧
Keep the ticket.
我不知道你们有什么密谋
I don't know what you are plotting,
但我才不要对自己的人生 进行什么命运复盘
but I'm not up for some cosmic reassessing of my life situation.
这是莉安的家了 她属于这里
This is Leanne's home now. She belongs here.
其实她不属于这里
Actually, she doesn't.
你真的又要尝试赶她出去
Are you seriously gonna try and get rid of her again?
要不要我提醒你们 过去每当你们打算这么做时
Do I need to remind you every time you have tried that in the past,
都痛苦地失败了
you have failed miserably?
你怎么选择最糟糕的人
How did you manage to pick the worst person imaginable
来当你的女友
to be your girlfriend?
她选择了我
She picked me.
我去抱他
I'll go get him.
要是有一次你能遵从兄弟规矩
Just once it'd be great if you could uphold the bro code
在多萝西攻击我女友时为我说话就好了
and defend me when Dorothy attacks my girlfriend.
重点不是你
This isn't about you.
我们都知道莉安很怪 但不止如此
We all know Leanne's weird, but it's more than that.
她有不寻常的能力 朱利安 她能让奇怪的事发生
She has unusual fucking abilities, Julian. She can make things happen.
她的思想和世界的其他事物 就像有种超能连接
There's like a supernatural link between her mind and the rest of the world.
她是个危险人物 朱利安
She's fucking dangerous, Julian.
-你为什么没服药 -难以置信
-Why aren't you being medicated? -Un-fucking-believable.
你说的像是她是史蒂芬金的小说人物
You're acting like she's a Stephen King creation.
-你听起来疯了 -好吧
-You sound insane. -Okay.
你敢不敢睁眼看看 接下来几天她身边会发生的事
I challenge you to watch what's happening around her over the next few days.
如果你仍觉得她身上 没有某些根本性的不妥之处
If you still feel like there isn't something fundamentally wrong with her,
那你可以逼我吃药
you may medicate me.
你应该去片场
You should be on set.
临时改了时间
Last-minute schedule shift.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
多萝西和我在想开个小派对
Dorothy and I thought it might be nice to have a small party
欢迎新邻居 所以我正要去造访他们
to meet the new neighbors. So I'm on my way to meet them.
这样
I see.
你真的不该对我有所隐瞒的 肖恩
You know, you really shouldn't try and keep things from me, Sean.
-你好 -嗨 我是肖恩特纳 住在街那边
-Hello. -Hi. I'm Sean Turner from down the street.
我们打算开个派对 我来邀请你
We're having a get-together, and I wanted to invite you.
-谢谢 -没问题
-Well, thank you. -Sure.
-什么时候 -周四7点左右
-When? -Thursday, 7:00-ish.
-我会告诉我妻子的 -太好了
-Well, I'll tell my wife. -Wonderful.
保重
Take care.
我能带什么吗
Could I bring something?
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表