剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
你看到外面发生什么了吗
Have you seen what's going on outside?
肖恩 多萝西找你
Sean, Dorothy was asking for you.
怎么了
What's going on?
- 需要一罐新的 - 我知道
- Gonna need a new tank. - I know!
我们最初注意到…
We first noticed it--
搞什么
What the fuck?
- 安全 - 好的 放下来了
- Clear. - All right, coming down.
好了
Got it.
- 床虱 - 恶心
- Bedbugs. - Gross!
看上去整个街区都有
It looks like it's the whole neighborhood.
这里说检查缝隙
It says here to check the seams.
要命啊
Fuck!
感觉爬遍我全身了
I feel like they're all over me.
我们要怎么处理多萝西
What the fuck are we gonna do about Dorothy?
天啊 我要打给弗兰克
God. I'm calling Frank!
怎么了
What's going on?
喂
Hello?
我们十分重视您的来电
Your call is very important to us.
- 请别挂断… - 该死的
- Please stay on the line… - Oh, fuck.
…很快将接听您的电♥话♥
…will be with you shortly.
我们十分重视您的来电
Your call is very important to us.
请别挂断
Please stay on the line,
客服人员很快将接听您的电♥话♥
and a representative will be with you shortly.
老天啊
Jesus.
爸
Dad?
我是不会毁掉我的防护服的
I, for one, will not be destroying my suit.
是汤姆福特家的
It's Tom Ford.
你打给除虫公♥司♥了吗
Did you call the exterminator?
我等了30分钟了
I've been on hold for 30 fucking minutes.
老天
Oh, Lord.
多萝西怎么样
How's Dorothy?
我没上去 她一直在发短♥信♥
I haven't been up there. She's been texting the whole time.
我们应该没法移♥动♥她 所以我不知道该说什么
I don't think we can move her, so I don't know what to say.
暂时先这样吧
Well, let's leave it that way.
没必要惊动她 等有人过来 帮忙解决问题再说
No use frightening her. Wait until we can get some help.
她也许会在移♥动♥过程中受伤
She might injure herself trying to move.
她没事的 我想莉安在陪着她
She's okay. I think Leanne's with her.
别动
Hold still.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
一点自我护理的帮助很大的
A little self-care goes a long way.
我知道你最近觉得迷失了自己 这会有帮助的
I know you haven't been yourself lately. This will help.
莉安
Leanne.
我以前会帮我叔叔剃胡须 所以我的手很稳
I used to shave my uncle, so I have a very steady hand.
其他人呢 寇特妮呢
Where is everyone? Where's Kourtney?
她好像在洗澡
I think she's having a shower.
洗澡
A shower?
其实你不用打给寇特妮或肖恩的
You know, you really didn't need to call Kourtney or Sean.
我们很好 你和我两人
I mean, we're fine. You and me, on our own.
莉安 放开我
Leanne, get off me!
好吧 如果这是你想要的 那我就只刮一半
Fine, I'll leave you half-finished if that's what you want.
不如来点颜色
Here, why don't we do a little bit of color?
- 不如来点颜色 - 什么 不要
- Here, why don't we try a little color? - What, no!
该死
Fuck!
干杯
Cheers.
那么 恕我直言
So, may I be so bold
可以聊聊你和保姆上♥床♥的事吗
as to broach the subject of you banging the nanny?
你还好意思聊
You're one to talk.
寇特妮已经和你在一起九 十个月了
Kourtney's been around, what, nine, ten months now?
她的到期日是什么时候
When's her expiration date?
朱利安 她让我感到快乐 至少她们在某一段时间都会
She makes me happy, Julian. They all did for a while, at least.
她让你快乐吗 那个保姆
She make you happy? The nanny.
莉安
Leanne.
我不知道
I don't know.
感到…
Feels…
我无法解释
I can't quite explain it.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
你一打电♥话♥我就尽快回家了 但我们正在处理某个问题
I came as soon as you called, but we're dealing with something.
多萝西 我不想吓到你 但是我们家里有床虱
Dorothy, I don't want to freak you out, but we have bedbugs.
床虱
Bedbugs?
老天爷 我一整天都发痒
Oh, my God! I've been itching all day!
整个街区都有
The whole neighborhood's infested.
他们试图清理 但进度很慢
I mean, they're trying to clean it up, but it's moving so slow.
他们清楚情况 但我会带你离开
They don't know what's happening, but I'm gonna get you out of here.
- 别担心 - 别担心
- Don't worry. - Don't worry?
你没看到我此刻的处境
Do you see the situation I'm in?
我可以自己试着移♥动♥你
Well, I could try and move you myself.
- 不 - 来 让我帮你
- No. - Come on, let me help you.
如果疼 我就停下
If it hurts, I'll stop.
不 我宁愿被床虱咬 也不要你碰我
No! I'd rather be bitten by bugs than have you touch me.
你怎么能这么说
How could you say that?
你抛下我和她单独相处
You left me alone with her.
多萝西
Dorothy.
把我的手♥机♥给我
Hand me my phone.
让寇特妮进来
Send Kourtney in.
你不想换上这身酷服装
You didn't want one of these cool outfits?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
有什么问题
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我不懂
I don't get it.
无论我为你 肖恩 多萝西付出多少
It doesn't matter how much I give you, Sean, Dorothy.
你们仍然总是感到痛苦
You're all still miserable all the time.
没那么简单的
It's not as simple as that.
朱利安 你知道付出被视为理所当然 这种感觉有多糟吗
Do you know how horrible it feels to be taken for granted, Julian?
这令人愤怒 就像虫子爬进你的皮肤里
It's infuriating. It's like bugs crawling under your skin.
多萝西该排泄了
It's time for Dorothy to eliminate.
我们正在聊私事
We were having a private discussion.
去吧 帮我打电♥话♥
Go. Make that call for me.
你没事的吧
Will you be okay?
我没事
I'll be fine.
你需要我的帮助
You need my help.
意外总会发生
Accidents happen.
但我永远都在你身边 为你收拾烂摊子 不是吗
But I'm always here to clean up after you, aren't I?
手臂举起来
Arms up.
我会帮你清洗
I'll wash these for you.
该死
Fuck.
除虫人员什么时候来
When are the exterminators coming?
- 三小时后 - 三小时
- Three hours. - Three hours!
我出价不够高 我们的邻居给了三倍的钱
I was outbid. Our neighbors paid triple.
外面有六辆卡车 总有一辆会帮忙
There's six trucks out there. One of them is gonna help.
- 我去 - 等…
- I'll go! - Hold--
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
(床虱)
- 嘿 - 嘿 哥们
- Hey! - Hey, man.
我打给市里每个除虫公♥司♥
I've been on the phone to every goddamn bug company in this city,
而我就住在那边
and I live right goddamn there.
显然你们有空闲人手 所以如果能找人帮帮我们
Clearly, there's idle bodies, so if you could just find someone to help us out,
那我就太高兴了
I'd be the happiest fucking man alive.
是 哥们 我做不了主
Yeah, I don't make the rules, bro.
你能找到做主的人吗
Well, can you find someone who does?
马上回来
Brb.
- 很棒吧 - 天啊
- Fantastic, isn't it? - God.
她的天赋每天都在变强 你一定感到惊叹
Her gifts grow every day. You must be in awe.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她这么做是为了保护我们 不受那些人的伤害
She did this to protect us from those who wish to do us harm.
你不懂吗 战争打响了
Don't you see? There's a war afoot.
她在庇护我们 庇护你的家庭
She's shielding us. Shielding your family.
天啊 你们这些人有时真夸张
God, you people are something else.
抱歉 但说实话
Sorry to break it to you,
但我觉得这和卫生和忽视有关 而不是巫术什么的
but I think this is more of an issue of hygiene and negligence, not voodoo.
你能感觉到 对吗 当你靠近她时
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表