剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Dear Mrs. Turner, My name is Leanne Grayson.
亲爱的特纳太太 我叫莉安·格雷森
I am 18 years of age
我今年18岁
and from a good, loving family in Wisconsin.
来自威斯康星州 一个美满 有爱的家庭
I hope that you will consider me
希望您会考虑我
as a responsible and moral guardian for your son.
作为具有责任感和道德感的看护人 照顾您的儿子
I promise that I will work hard to please you
我保证一定会努力工作 让您满意
and to fit into your home.
并融入您的家庭
Do you have him? Who?
他跟你在一起吗 谁
9780 Spruce Street.
云杉街9780号♥
It's an emergency. It's life or death.
情况紧急 关乎生死
He's gone.
他不见了
So is Leanne.
莉安也不见了
Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗
They've taken Jericho.
他们把杰里科带走了
Who did you call?
你打给谁了
The police. Who do you think?
警♥察♥ 还能有谁
Don't just stand there! Do something!
别光站着 做点什么啊
You did it! Good baby.
你做到了 宝宝真棒
Now, no official numbers have been released yet,
目前官方尚未公布数字
but apparently cult leader May Markham
但据说死亡的人中
is believed to be among the dead.
有邪教头目 梅·马克汉姆
Her. This woman.
是她 是这个女人
This woman was in my house today,
这个女人今天来我家了
and she took Jericho.
她带走了杰里科
So, the dead woman stole your baby, ma'am?
女士 这个死去的女人偷了你的宝宝吗
Wha... No.
什么... 不
Sean!
肖恩
Mr. Turner?
特纳先生
You remember me?
你还记得我吗
I'm Officer Reyes.
我是瑞斯警官
My sister wouldn't intentionally hurt a fly.
我姐姐连苍蝇都不会伤害
She sponsors abused animals.
她资助受虐待动物保护组织
She's a fucking patron of tired old asses.
她是全心帮助老弱病残的圣母
Tell her, Sean.
你快告诉她 肖恩
They'll do an autopsy.
他们会做尸检
How many days at a guess?
估计有多少天了
Three or four.
三 四天
I was going off shift, but I recognized the address.
我的轮班本要结束了 但我认出了地址
There's something about a baby.
和婴儿有关
He's not real.
不是真的婴儿
It's Dorothy's.
是多萝西的
You need to establish roadblocks
你们必须在这座城市
on a 50-mile perimeter around this city.
周围80公里处安放路障
I shouldn't have to tell you how to do your fucking job.
你们不应该等着我告诉你们该怎么办事
I don't care what I'm saying there.
别管电视上的我在说什么了
Listen to me here.
好好听我现在说的话
She faked her death. I don't know.
她可能是假装死亡 不知道
She was in this house.
她进过这所房♥子
Sean, thank God. Please tell them.
肖恩 感谢老天 请告诉他们
Tell them about Leanne.
和他们说莉安的事
Tell them about her family. Tell them to find Jericho!
和他们说她的家庭 让他们找到杰里科
He's in shock.
他受惊了
Greg, could you give us a minute?
格雷戈 能给我们一点时间吗
Why don't we sit over here, Dorothy? Okay, I'm not an invalid.
我们在这坐下吧 多萝西 拜托 我能自己走
Is Dorothy upstairs? My office.
多萝西在楼上吗 在我书房♥里
Drug her if you have to, darling.
亲爱的 迫不得已的话 给她吃点药
Officers.
警官们 请用
Okay, from the befucking... Leanne's gone. Okay?
好了 从头说起... 莉安走了 好吗
She's taken him. And I don't know if the uncle came in or...
她把他带走了 我不知道那个叔叔有没有过来...
But he's gone, Julian. The baby's fucking gone.
但他不见了 朱利安 宝宝他妈的不见了
Good.
那就好
No bubba, no crime, right?
没有宝宝就没有证据 好吗
Dorothy's up there telling them everything.
多萝西正把一切都告诉他们
Dorothy hasn't been right since the accident.
多萝西自从那件事后就不正常
Hey, she's not fucking crazy. No one is using that word.
嘿 她不是疯子 我没说她是疯子
But we have to protect ourselves.
但我们必须保护自己
I briefed Natalie in the car.
我在车里和娜塔莉说了情况
To say what?
她要怎么说
Denial.
否认
"Baby? What baby?"
"宝宝 什么宝宝 "
We dunked him in fucking holy water, Julian. People saw!
我们把他浸在妈的圣水里 朱利安 大家都看到了
All the more reason to get them out of here quickly
那就更有理由快点让他们离开
before they start poking around.
趁他们还没开始调查
For fuck's sake, Sean.
拜托 肖恩
You see this?
看到这个没
This could put us away for 20 years.
这会害我们蹲20年大牢
Officer Reyes, excuse me.
瑞斯警官 不好意思
Officer Reyes, these defense mechanisms are on overdrive right now.
瑞斯警官 她的防御机制已超过负荷
So what she really needs is some privacy.
所以她最需要的是独处时间
And what are you, her doctor?
你是谁 她的医生吗
Kinesiologist.
人体运动学师
And close friend.
也是密友
Look, what happened to Dorothy, it...
其实 多萝西所经历的事...
It was unthinkable.
是他人难以想象的
And right now her psyche is protecting her. That's all that this is.
现在她的潜意识在保护她 仅此而已
Yeah, but she talked about a nanny. A Leanne.
对 但她提到某个保姆 一个叫莉安的人
I'm... I'll have to ask her about that.
这... 我得问问她
She sent her résumé with a return address.
她寄履历时附了回邮地址
I can't find it!
我找不到了
Dorothy has created this impenetrable bubble
多萝西制♥造♥了一个他人无法入侵的泡泡
protecting her from the truth.
让她不用面对真♥相♥
And that's just my professional opinion.
但这只是我的专业意见
And so the doll is a part of this? It was. It was.
所以娃娃也是其中的一部分 没错 没错
And now that she's rejecting the doll,
她现在不愿接受娃娃了
it's a positive step towards healing.
这说明她向疗愈更进一步
You know, after all, we can only see what we can tolerate seeing.
毕竟我们只能看到自己能够接受的现实
Why can't I find it?
为什么找不到
Ugly fucking thing, isn't it?
真♥他♥妈♥丑 对吧
It looks so real. Yeah.
看上去很逼真 对
Do you have any?
你有吗
Children? No.
孩子吗 没有
Me neither.
我也没有
They say it changes your life, putting something else first.
都说生孩子会改变你的生活 孩子成了你的第一位
Suppose you have to experience it to know.
可能只有经历过才会理解吧
Right.
是的
I mean, how are we ever gonna understand what they went through?
我们怎么可能理解他们所经历的一切
You never recover from something like that.
遇到这种事 一辈子都无法走出来
Officer Reyes, are you still on the scene?
瑞斯警官 你还在现场吗
What's the status on that 32?
32号♥案件情况如何
False alarm. Let's clear out.
假警报 我们撤吧
Copy that.
收到
I hope you guys know what you're doing.
希望你们知道自己在做什么
Holy fuck.
天啊
It is her, Julian.
真的是她 朱利安
You know what, my wife may be many terrible things,
我的妻子也许有很多问题
but she is an excellent journalist.
但她是个出色的新闻工作者
Well, you opened your door to the church of fuck-only-knows.
你让这些鬼知道什么教的人进了自家的门
But on a brighter note, they're gone now.
但好的一面是他们已经走了
Is that all you have to say?
你想说的只有这个
Who the fuck are they? What were they practicing?
他们到底是谁 他们信的是什么教
What did they want with us?
他们想把我们怎么样
How is she? She spun herself out.
她怎么样了 她太累了 休息了
I slipped some melatonin in her tea.
我在她的茶里偷偷放了褪黑素
Homeopathic medicine saves the day, said no one ever.
顺势疗法最有用了 才怪
Look, this woman that she's talking about, who is she?
她提到的那个女人是谁
She's Leanne's aunt? A fucking cult leader.
她是莉安的阿姨吗 是一个该死的邪教头子
Her whole family is batshit crazy. Best left well alone.
她全家人都是疯子 最好别去招惹他们
Okay. Well, I think for once I agree with Julian.
好吧 我难得同意朱利安一次
Maybe we should recognize this for what it is.
也许我们应该明白这意味着什么
Well, what is it?
什么
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表