剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
-知道火灾的起因吗 -不知道
-Do we know how the fire started? -Nope.
我欠你们家一个大大的道歉
I owe your family a great apology.
不 该道歉的是我们
No, it's us who should be apologizing.
你试过告诉我们 她是什么人 我们不相信你
You tried to tell us what she was, and we didn't believe you.
我最近决定脱离小圣徒教
I made the recent decision to leave the Church of the Lesser Saints.
我矢志纠正自己的错误
I aim to right my wrongs.
我们对你们家做的事 是那些错误中最恶劣的
What we have done to your family is the most egregious of those wrongs.
你们被欺骗
You have been lied to.
被玩弄
Fooled.
就像我们其他人一样
Like the rest of us.
我有次试图上吊自尽 很久以前
I tried to hang myself once… …long ago.
那时的我非常悲伤
I was a very sad man.
我在医院病房♥醒来 一个女人正盯着我看
I awoke in the hospital room with a woman staring at me.
她叫梅马克汉姆
Her name was May Markham.
她说我已经死去
And she told me that I had died
并重生为上帝的仆从
and been reborn a servant of God.
我没有其他活着的理由 所以我决定投奔信仰
I had nothing else to live for, and so I chose to adopt the faith.
从那开始 我们就以阿姨和叔叔的身份 开始了我们的旅程
From there, we began our journey as aunt and uncle
说服其他人皈依
bringing others into the gospel.
我们非常出色
We were great at it.
莉安的家人在她小时候死于大火
Leanne's family died in a fire when she was a young girl.
她的母亲生前对她非常残忍♥
Her mother had been very cruel to her.
所以她在很大程度上 认为双亲的死是自己的错
And so she felt the death had been, in great part, her fault.
她是完美的人选
She was the perfect candidate.
我把自己曾听到的话告诉了她
And I told her what I had once been told.
她在大火中死去了 并以上帝仆从的身份复生
That she had died in that fire and come back a servant of the Lord.
但我们错估了她的破碎程度
But we miscalculated how broken she was.
她很快就变成最笃信这些超凡现象的信徒
She quickly became a most vivid believer in these extraordinary things.
当她离开我们时
And when sh-- she left us,
莉安开始认为自己有了另一个身份
Leanne began to believe she was becoming something else.
(撒旦2.0)
但那不是真的
But that is not the truth.
你们瞧 教会的信仰一直是幻想
You see, the beliefs of the church have always been an illusion.
莉安头脑混乱 失常 但完全是个普通的女孩
Leanne is a confused, deranged and completely ordinary girl.
-什么 -仅此而已
- What? - Nothing more.
那是胡扯 我们看到的可不止如此
That's bullshit. We've seen too much.
昨天在杰里科的生日派对上 动物都发狂了
Yesterday at Jericho's birthday, the animals went insane.
一个女人差点死去
A woman nearly died.
她当时的表情是我从没见过的
The way her face looked, I've never seen anything like it.
你要怎么解释这些
How do you explain that?
我今早去医院看望了比弗莉阿考特 作为我赎罪的一部分
I visited Beverly Alcott in the hospital this morning as part of my amends.
她被蛇咬了 但很快就会康复
She'd suffered a snakebite but is well on her way to a full recovery.
什么
What?
秘鲁矛头蝮蛇的毒液会即时引起
The venom of a Peruvian Bothrops can cause spontaneous swelling,
脸部和四肢的肿胀和变色
discoloration of the face and limbs.
最简单的解决方案 几乎永远都是正确的那个
The simplest solution is almost always the right one.
关于母亲 我们知道什么
What do we know about the mother?
(消防员扑救老农庄房♥子失火)
劳拉格雷森
Hmm. Laura Grayson.
她似乎有嗜酒的问题 2005年有醉驾记录
Looks like she had trouble with liquor. There's a DUI in 2005.
很严重的车祸
Oh, a pretty bad crash.
好的
Okay.
也许能挖到些什么
Maybe there's something there.
特别的日期呢 生日 拘留日
What are some dates? Birthday, date of incarceration,
死亡日期等等
date of death, anything?
她母亲那边一定能查到些什么
There's gonna be something with her mother.
莉安最初来时
When Leanne first arrived,
她生我的气之后 我失去了触觉和味觉
I lost my ability to feel and taste when she was angry with me.
触觉和味觉也许会因普通感冒而失去
Taste and feeling can be lost temporarily during a common cold
或是因为服用一些药物
or in the presence of certain drugs.
可能她在你的食物里放了某些东西
It is possible she was putting something in your food
让你相信自己被惩罚了
to make you believe you were being punished.
我总在各处找到小尖刺 就像房♥子在攻击我一样
I kept finding splinters everywhere. Like the house was attacking me.
那是莉安最爱的招数之一
It's one of Leanne's favorite tricks.
我在她小时候规训她时常常这样
It was not uncommon, when I'd discipline her as a child,
第二天在我的椅子上
to find a shard of wood or a sliver of glass
找到木头碎片或是碎玻璃
in m-my chair the next day.
(娃娃 )
每当莉安离开家 杰里科就会变回娃娃
Whenever Leanne leaves the house, Jericho turns back into a doll.
我们搜遍了家里每个角落
We've searched every inch of this place.
她不可能在任何地方藏起他 我很确定
There is nowhere she could be hiding him. That I'm sure of.
这种老房♥子总有秘密
These old houses always have secrets.
你们的比别家更多
Yours has more than most.
宝宝
Baby! Baby!
宝宝 醒一醒 小宝宝
Baby! Wake up, little baby!
这个街区下有一个隧♥道♥网
There is a network of tunnels beneath this neighborhood.
是19世纪由富裕家庭建造的
They were built in the 19th century by opulent families
为了将生病的亲人送去治疗
to transport mentally ill relatives for treatment.
他们用这种办法 隐藏不愿上流社会知道的问题
It was a way of hiding the issues they'd rather not display to high society.
莉安一开始就知道这些隧♥道♥
Leanne has known about these tunnels since the beginning.
我们会确定在进入一个地方之前 弄清楚它的各种秘密
We make it our mission to know about the secrets of a place before we enter it.
莉安就是这样把孩子带来
This is how Leanne brought the child into your life.
随意让他消失和再次出现
How she made him disappear and reappear at will.
一个幻术
An illusion.
多萝西 你是个天才
Dorothy, you're a genius.
那个母亲 劳拉 在火灾两天后死去
The mother, Laura, died two days after that fire.
日期是2011年4月17日
The date was April 17th, 2011.
看看第二年的4月17日
Check out April 17th the following year.
仔细看你自报家门最后时玻璃的反光
Take a good look at the reflection at the end of your tagline.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
听过一句话 “真可爱 我想吃了你”吗
Ever hear the expression, "So cute I could eat you up"?
费城20号♥街上的烘焙店 推出了一个开创性的新概念
Philly's Bakeshop on 20th has introduced a radical new concept.
有脸蛋的纸杯蛋糕
Cupcakes with faces.
(8号♥新闻台 会回你微笑的纸杯蛋糕)
那么 告诉我们 是什么启发了这个美味的点子
So tell us, what inspired this delicious idea?
原本是情人节的特别主题
Um, well, it was supposed to be a Valentine's Day special,
但大受欢迎 也许人们喜欢吃人吧
but it really took off. Um, I guess people like to eat people.
尤其是他们不喜欢的人
Especially ones they don't like.
这是我的三年级老师
This is my third-grade teacher.
干掉了
Mmm. She's gone.
这绝对是20号♥街烘焙店备受欢迎的
Well, this has certainly been a sweet addition
曲奇饼 蛋糕和馅饼线的另一个甜蜜新品
to Bakeshop on 20th's popular lineup of cookies, cakes and pies.
大家吃不够 我是8号♥新闻台的多萝西特纳
And the crowds are eating it up. I'm Dorothy Turner, 8 News.
看到了吗
Do you see them?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
再看看下一年同一天的录像带
Now take a look at the next year's tape, same day.
不 我目睹过她操控生死
No. I've seen her manipulate life and death.
当时有一只狗和…
There was, uh, the dog and--
和多萝西的同事在电视上的直播
and Dorothy's colleague on live television.
(马里诺家 )
我们都会在黑暗的事物中寻找意义
We all search for meaning in dark things.
我的儿子呢
What about my boy?
我知道他死了 但楼上的那个孩子 感觉就像是我的儿子
I know he died. But that child up there, he feels like my son.
我们找过失踪人口案 什么都没有 我知道那是我儿子
We searched for missing persons cases. There was nothing. I know that's my son.
《费城询问报》在2019年9月 发布了一则讣告
The Philadelphia Inquirer published an obituary in September of 2019.
一个女人在费德勒广场公园附近吸毒过量
A woman overdosed near Fitler Square Park.
一个瘾君子
An addict.
有人说她带着一个婴儿
Some say she was traveling with an infant.
一个蓝色眼睛的小男孩
A little boy with blue eyes.
但如果没有关于他失踪的报道 那你怎么知道
But if he was never reported missing, how could you know?
我们在街上安排了人 去留意这些消息
We have people on the streets who hear these things.
…街区真是超凡
…neighborhood is out of this world.
就在今天早上
Just this morning,
三个居民称看到天空中 盘旋着一个巨大的飘浮圆盘
three residents claimed to have spotted a large floating disk hovering in the sky.
怀疑者争论道 外星人不是真实存在
Skeptics argue aliens aren't real
今早这一令人兴奋的消息 不过是幻觉 甚至是骗局
and that this morning's excitement is just a product of delusion or even a hoax.
我只能说
All I can say is,
如果我们的天外朋友真的存在 请发动光束送我上去
if our extraterrestrial friends really are out there, beam me up.
(不明飞行物还是疯人疯语)
…能说 如果我们的…
…can say is, if our e--
这女孩会在她母亲的忌日去看你
This girl's visited you on the anniversary of her mother's death.
这也太惊悚了
That's some freaky shit.
她为什么要对我们这么做
Why would she do this to us?
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表