剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
You can feel it, can't you? When you're close to her.
有种力量吸引着你 让你知道 她是指路的人
There is something that pulls you in, tells you that she is the way.
是她的力量
It's her power.
你还没走
You're still here?
对 他们让我等除虫人员离开再走
Yeah, they told me to wait until the exterminators left.
抱歉 我不是故意让你被困在这里的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to get trapped here.
你什么都没做啊
You didn't do anything.
每次我心情不好 我奶奶就会给我做这个辣酱
My abuela made me this mole every time I had a bad day.
比如我没被足球队或篮球队选中时
Like when I didn't make the soccer team or the basketball team.
这么说吧 她经常要做这道菜
Let's just say she made it a lot.
我想今天每个人都需要一点安慰美食
I figured everyone could use a little comfort food today.
你是为我做的
You made this for me?
是的
Uh-huh.
怎么样
Yeah?
你真好
This is nice.
好的
Okay.
是谁
Who is it?
老天
Oh, God.
你想我吃几口都没问题 只要让我看儿子
I'll eat as many bites as you want. Just let me see my son.
你以前喜欢我的
You used to like me.
我们一起跳舞
We danced.
我们一起种花
We'd plant flowers.
我们诉说秘密
We'd tell secrets.
闺蜜时光 你记得吗
Girl time, do you remember?
为什么变了
What happened to that?
我意识到你的真面目了
I realized what you are.
我的真面目是
What am I?
你很邪恶
You're evil.
多萝西 你想知道一个秘密吗
Do you want to hear a secret, Dorothy?
我开始意识到你身边人的事
I'm starting to realize things about the people around you.
肖恩 朱利安 他们非常爱你
Sean, Julian, they love you very much.
但你知道我怎么想吗 他们非常怕我 更甚于那份爱
But you know what I think, that even more than that, they're afraid of me.
以前这让我烦恼 但我没那么介意了
Used to bother me, but I'm starting not to mind so much.
事实上 我觉得他们太怕了
In fact, I think that they're so afraid
以至于他们可能不会走进这个房♥间
that they probably wouldn't step foot inside this room
如果知道我在这里
if they knew I was in here.
就算你尖叫也不会
Probably not even if you screamed.
现在 你只有我
Right now, I'm all you've got.
- 多少户人家受影响 - 什么
- How many houses were affected? - What?
多少户人家受影响
How many houses were affected?
不知道 15户 20户 差不多整个街区吧
I don't know, man. Fifteen? Twenty? Damn near the whole block.
我不懂 我在《GQ》杂♥志♥采访半途离开的
I don't get it. I left the GQ interview halfway through,
但他们现在要我明天回去 接受一个更大型的采访
but now they're demanding that I come back to do a bigger interview tomorrow.
感觉我做什么都是对的
It's like I can't do wrong.
- 那可真好 主厨 - 没事的 宝贝
- That's great, Chef. - There, darling.
弗兰克 我的皮肤痒得发热 快带我离开这房♥子
My skin is on fire, Frank. Get me out of this house!
多萝西
Dorothy?
莉安
Leanne.
她们是谁
Who are they?
她们是我雇来帮我忙的住家护士
They're the live-in nurses that I've hired to help me.
寇特妮和我一整天都在研究其他方案
Kourtney and I have been researching options all day.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我觉得你知道原因
I think you know why.
你可以离开了
You can go now.
莉安 这场战争你是赢不了的
You're not going to win this battle, Leanne.
我在很努力地不生气
I'm trying very hard not to get angry.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表