剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
是莉安 她生气时 情况变坏
Leanne. When she's angry, things go bad.
(前情提要)
她开心时 情况就好 只要我们对她忠诚
When she's happy, things go well. As long as we stay loyal to her.
这种现象有一个词 “浮士德交易”
And there's a term for something like that. The Faustian bargain.
如果她真的死了呢
What if she died?
如果她以某种形式返生了呢
What if she came back as something?
堕落的天使
Fallen angel.
莉安头脑混乱 失常 但完全是个普通的女孩
Leanne is a confused and completely ordinary girl.
那是胡扯
That's bullshit.
莉安就是这样把孩子带来
This is how Leanne brought the child into your life.
一个幻术
An illusion.
我需要你们帮忙唤回莉安
I need your help getting Leanne back.
通过我的欺骗
Through my deceit,
我把这个家庭置于严峻的危险中
I have put this family in grave danger.
灵异女仆
第四季第八集
尚不清楚有多少费城居民遭遇断电情况
Well, it's still unclear how many Philly residents have lost power,
但是我们8号♥新闻台 位于肯辛顿现场的移♥动♥小组
but our 8 News mobile team on the scene in Kensington,
发现了另一个地点
where we have yet another location.
正如你所知的 沃克 我们遭遇了第2类风暴
As you know, Walker, we have a Category 2 storm
在大费城地区附近
nearing the greater Philadelphia area,
这是季节天气越来越奇特的表现之一
part of an increasingly bizarre pattern of seasonal weather.
在中城这里 风力已经颇大
Out here in Center City, it's already quite gusty.
我们需要担心水灾吗
Should we be worried about flooding?
现时确实有突发洪水警告生效
We do have a flash flood warning in effect.
很多车辆被困
Lots of stalled cars.
而雨水渠似乎已经快无法支撑
And it looks like the storm drains are just barely keeping up.
杰夫 能让观众看看吗
Jeff, can you show the folks at home?
那个怪声音是什么
What is that strange noise?
天啊 大家都听过那句话 “树倒猢狲散”吧
Wow. You've heard that expression, "like rats climbing the mast," maybe?
用来形容刚才那翻景象很合适
That's what that looked like.
说到猢狲 疾病防控中心…
Speaking of rats, Center for Disease--
费城国际机场的所有航♥班♥
All air travel at Philadelphia International Airport
此时已经停止
has been suspended at this time,
不久之后可能会关闭公路
and road closings may not be far behind.
今晚的风暴恰巧碰上月蚀
Tonight's storm coincides with a lunar eclipse,
所以天真的是一片漆黑
so it really is black as night out there.
你是否好奇动物会发生什么
Now, have you ever wondered what happens to animals?
(失去语言能力和 压力对幻肢痛症状的影响)
你在看什么
What are you reading?
(世界末日)
只是…
Just--
你了解我的 我爱看奇奇怪怪的玩意
You know me. I like to read weird stuff.
心理疾病
Psychiatric disorders?
你担心自己要疯了
Are you afraid you're losing your mind?
等等 一 二 三
Hang on. One. Two. Three.
三秒
Three seconds.
这意味着风暴的中心在不到5公里外
That means the storm's epicenter is three miles away.
你害怕了
Does it scare you?
当然不是
Of course not.
你在害怕某件事
You're scared of something.
也许从宏观角度是的
I mean, maybe on a macro level,
我有点害怕极端天气
I'm a little scared of extreme weather events.
但每一场风暴都被称为本世纪最大风暴
But every storm is the storm of the century.
他们就是这样吸引我们关注的
That's how they keep us watching.
今晚不用等我了 我下午喝了一吨♥咖啡
I wouldn't wait up for me tonight. I had a shitload of coffee this afternoon.
好的
Okay.
…逃到西岸
…flee to the west coast.
密苏里到阿肯萨斯都发布了 突发洪水的警报
Flash flood alerts from Missouri to Arkansas,
一路向东到费城
continuing east towards Pennsylvania.
就费城而言
As far as Philly is concerned,
这真的也许是本世纪最大风暴
this really could be the storm of the century.
机动车最好避开舒克尔高速公路
Motorists are advised to avoid the Schuylkill Expressway.
我们继续关注从南部上来的风暴情况
As we continue to follow the storm coming up from the south,
-你能看到暖锋上升… -能不能关掉啊
-you can see the warm front lifting-- -Would you shut that off?
继续…
As it continues--
该死 他醒了
Shit. He woke up.
有时 如果你不和他眼神交流 他就会又睡着
Sometimes if you don't make eye contact, he'll go back to sleep.
你为什么把婴儿床放进来
Why'd you bring the crib in?
他在这里安全
He's safe in here.
如果风暴吵醒了他 他在我们身边会感觉好一点
I mean, if the storm wakes him up, he'll feel better if he's with us.
-等等 你检查过所有窗户了吗 -当然
-Wait. Did you check all the windows? -Of course.
你在后门下铺了大毛巾了没
And did you put the big towel under the back door?
-因为会漏雨 -我铺了大毛巾
-Because that weather stripping leaks. -I did the big towel.
我都不想去想地下室会怎样
I don't even want to think about the basement.
我们不能再留在公园里了
We can't stay in the park anymore.
你希望我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
如果风暴不希望你在这里 那你就应该离开
If the storm doesn't want you here, then you should go.
我们不能把你一个人抛下 这不安全
We can't leave you here all alone. It's not safe.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
我的整颗心都是你的
You're my whole heart.
那就离开
Then go.
带上其他人
Take the others.
为我在世界上发声
And be my voice in the world.
抱歉 我迟了
Sorry I'm late.
我得等多萝西睡着
I had to wait for Dorothy to fall asleep.
你确定他可以从另一端进来
You sure he can get in the other end?
他说了我们必须把她带到那里
He said we just have to get her in there.
他只想和她聊聊 好吗
And he's just gonna talk to her, right?
带她去某处 给她反洗♥脑♥
Take her somewhere and deprogram her?
当然 这对她有益
Absolutely. It'll be good for her.
但你必须带她来 她信任你
You're gonna have to bring her though. She trusts you.
得了吧 她对你的信任远胜过我
No way. She trusts you way more than she trusts me.
你就像父亲的角色
You're like a father figure.
但她知道我在试图赶走她
But she knows I've been trying to get rid of her.
而且我要怎么说
Also, how am I gonna say,
“嘿 我想在凌晨2点 和你去地下室碰面”
"Hey, I wanna see you in the basement at 2:00 a.m.?"
再说了 如果由你做 你可以用性当借口
Besides, if you do it, you can make it a sex thing.
天啊
Wow.
我还以为你已经无法让这一切 变得更下作或道德沦丧了
Just when I thought you couldn't make this any more disgusting or morally abhorrent.
对 你说得对
Oh, yeah, you're right.
我们应该捉住她 拖着她下四层楼梯 朱利安
We should grab her and drag her down four goddamn flights of stairs, Julian.
她是个头脑不正常的疯子 半辈子都在跟踪你的姐姐
She's a fucked-up crazy person who's been stalking your sister half her life.
你到底要不要帮我
Are you with me on this or not?
-我会带她下来的 好吗 -很好
-I'll get her down, okay? -Good.
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean?
搞什么啊
Goddamn it.
你能拿点什么打扫一下这里吗 以免地板毁了
Can you get something to clean up this mess so it doesn't destroy the floor?
莉安
Oh, Leanne.
我从没见过像你这样的人
I never met anyone like you.
有时你让我想起我自己
Sometimes you remind me of myself.
别忘了清扫灯下面
Make sure you get under that lamp.
你和我 我们俩都…顽强无畏
You and I, we're both… tenacious.
不言放弃
Never give up.
这不一定是好事
That's not always a good thing.
你一直表现得像是我有什么问题
You keep acting like there's something wrong with me.
像是你想摆脱我
Like you want to get rid of me.
我一直以来只是努力想让你快乐
All I ever try and do is make you happy.
我的快乐不是你的责任 从来都不是
It's not your job to make me happy. It never was.
为什么你就是无法喜欢我
Why is it so impossible for you to like me?
莉安
Oh, Leanne.
世界上有无数的人 为什么非得是我
The world is full of people out there. Why does it have to be me?
就连肖恩和朱利安也不喜欢我了
Even Sean and Julian don't like me anymore.
也许你可以和他们解释 我不是怪兽
Maybe you could explain to them that I'm not a monster.
-要我帮忙弄你的支架吗 -不用
-Do you need help with your brace? -No.
没事的 我可以帮你摘下…
No, it's okay. I can take it off for you--
不 没事 我都已经不需要了
No, it's fine. I don't even need it anymore.
-但医生说… -我的天啊 莉安 拜托
-But the doctor said-- -Oh, my God, Leanne, please.
就让我自己搞定一件事吧
Let me try and handle this one thing on my own.
也许我们可以继续聊
Maybe we can keep talking.
也许我可以帮你从另一个角度看事情
Perhaps I can help you see things a different way.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表