剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
我的丈夫和弟弟遭遇了事故
My husband and brother were in an accident.
请稍等
Could you hold?
请理解情况的严重性
Please understand the gravity of the situation.
我一直没能和他们说话 我甚至不知道他们是否平安
I-I haven't been able to speak with them. I-I-I don't even know if they're okay.
看看窗外 女士
Look outside, ma'am.
现在试图联♥系♥上身边人的不止你一个
You're not the only person trying to connect with a loved one.
你必须等一等
You're going to have to wait.
他们让我等
They put me on hold.
听着 我不想让你难过 但是我必须知道他们发生了什么
Listen, I don't want to upset you, but I need to know what happened to them.
多萝西 别担心
Don't worry about it, Dorothy.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我确定他们会平安无事回家
I'm sure they'll come home to you in one piece.
特纳太太?
Mrs. Turner?
是 我在
Yes, I'm here.
我可以回答你了 请把病人的姓名告诉我
I'm ready for you now. Please give me the patients' names.
好的 肖恩特纳和朱利安皮尔斯
Um, okay. Sean Turner and Julian Pearce.
- 如果你希望 我可以直接转接他们 - 对... 好的 真谢谢你
- I can patch you up there if you want. - Oh, yes. Yes, please. Thank you so much.
请等一等
- Please hold.
喂?
Hello?
肖恩...
Sean. Oh, Sean.
感谢老天 你还好吗?
Thank God. Are you okay?
多萝西 我没事 听着 多萝西 我得见你
Dorothy, I'm okay. Listen, Dorothy, I need to see you.
我们得聊聊
There's something we need to talk about.
有人能听见吗?
Anyone hear us?
莉安也在
Well, I'm with Leanne.
亲爱的 我们该怎么办?
Honey, what are we gonna do?
我无法离开房♥子
I can't leave the house.
亲爱的
Honey,
我觉得我短期内不会出院
I don't think I'll be discharged anytime soon.
医院人很多
The hospital's crowded.
你觉得要多久?
How long do you think?
不知道 几天 也许一周
I don't know. Days. Maybe a week.
肖恩 我觉得那样不行
Sean, I don't think that's gonna work.
听着 多萝西 我会给你寄点东西的
Listen, Dorothy, let me send you something.
托比可以送一篮食物来 你不用担心
Tobe can bring over a basket of food, so you don't have to worry.
我不需要食物 我需要你回家
I don't need food. I need you home.
- 我现在回不来 - 不
- I can't do that right now. - No.
让我为你做点事
Let me do something for you.
帕尔玛火腿、黑松露 都是你的最爱
Prosciutto, black truffles, all your favorites.
不 肖恩
No, Sean.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
听好了 早上8点 托比会过去送食物
Listen, 8:00 a.m. Tobe will stop by and bring the food.
别忘了
Don't forget.
相信我 一切都会好起来的
Trust me. Everything's gonna be okay.
- 我爱你 - 是
- I love you. - Yeah.
只要我们在彼此身边 就不会有事
We're okay as long as we're close together.
我们不能让她看到我们害怕
We can't let her see that we're afraid.
我们可以假装 好吗?
We can pretend, okay?
喂?
Hello?
嗨 沃戴尔医生
Hi, Dr. Wodell.
又是我 多萝西特纳
It's Dorothy Turner calling again.
嗨 多萝西 稍等
Oh, hi, Dorothy. Just a sec.
多萝西?
Dorothy?
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
莉安?
Leanne?
沃戴尔医生 有没有告诉你 刀离你的动脉有多近?
Did Dr. Wodell tell you how close the knife was to your artery?
你仍活着 这是个奇迹
It's a miracle you're still alive.
多萝西比我们两人加在一起都要强大
Dorothy's stronger than both of us combined.
她会反抗你
She'll fight you.
好好休息 肖恩
Rest well, Sean.
等你康复后 你就得为自己 打造全新的人生了
After you heal, you're gonna have to build yourself a whole new life.
那挺辛苦的
That'll take some effort.
多萝西
Dorothy?
我今晚就在这里睡吧
I'll just stay here tonight.
风暴可能会吓到杰里科
The storm might scare Jericho.
我知道没有肖恩 你感到害怕
I know that you're afraid without Sean.
我们没事
We're all right.
我们没事的 好
We're all right. Okay.
我觉得让沙发对着电视更合理
I thought it made more sense to have the sofa facing the television.
你是什么时候移的?
When did you do this?
睡不着 我太兴奋了
Couldn't sleep. I was too excited.
我想我们三人可以看电影
I thought that maybe the three of us could watch a movie.
好的
Okay.
不过前提是你想看
Only if you want to.
我想
No, I want to.
太好了
Great.
那是托比
That'll be Tobe.
你能去开门吗?
Could you get the door?
我觉得应该由你开
I think you should get it.
托比和我...
Tobe and I--
而且我得去厕所
I need to use the bathroom anyway.
马上来
I'm coming.
在工地后面
装作是在和托比说话
我们得聊聊 不能等
是的 太谢谢你了 托比
Yes. Thank you so much, Tobe.
我们是很想念他们 但医生说他们恢复得不错
we do miss them, but the doctors say they're healing well.
对
Yes.
好的 是 我会告诉她
Okay, I will. I'll tell her.
好的 再次感谢 回头见
Okay, thanks again. See you soon.
托比向你问好
Tobe says hello.
能帮我拿那个篮子吗?
Could you help me with that basket?
我们看什么呢?
What should we watch?
我看什么都行
I'm fine with anything.
你选吧
Well, you pick.
你可以去楼上准备 杰里科和我一会儿就上去
You can set it up upstairs, and Jericho and I'll be up in a moment.
你不觉得到现在我已经了解你了?
Don't you think I know you by now?
你想支开我 好借机离开
You're trying to distract me so you can leave.
和以往一样
Like you always do.
你看窗外
Look outside.
你真的认为以我的身体状况 杰里科和我能逃得了?
You really think Jericho and I could get anywhere in my condition?
如果能离开 我已经离开了
If I could've left, I would've.
我们就在这里看
We'll watch in here.
雨天真的是看电影的最佳天气
Rainy days really are the best movie days.
我们要不要看点恐怖的?
Should we watch something scary?
不 那是个意外 我不是有心杀人的
No, it was an accident. I didn't mean to kill anybody.
我的小美人 我也能引起意外
Well my little pretty, I can cause accidents too.
你是不是忘了红宝石鞋?
Aren't you forgetting the ruby slippers?
鞋子 没错 鞋子
The slippers, yes! The slippers!
莉安
Leanne?
怎么?
Yes?
我真的感觉不太舒服
I'm really not feeling great.
不见了
They're gone!
我的后背、双腿
My back. My legs.
我还是吃点药然后睡一会儿吧
I think I should probably take a pill and knock out for a bit.
你能不能帮忙看一会儿杰里科?
Would you mind watching Jericho for a bit?
给他洗个澡 读读书
Like, give him a bath, read him some books.
你真的不介意把他给我?
You sure you don't mind giving him to me?
当然了
Of course not.
我知道你爱他
I know you love him.
- 你没有力量 - 快离开 趁还没有人把房♥子...
- ...You have no power here. - Begone, before somebody drops a house--
不如你去拿泡澡玩具?
Why don't you go get the bath toys?
你可以在自己房♥间 给他洗澡 我去休息 好吗?
You can bathe him in yours while I rest. Yeah?
好
Sure.
杰里科 妈咪只是要出去和爸爸说说话
Jericho, Mommy just has to go outside and talk to Daddy,
然后我就回来找你 我保证
and then I'll come right back for you. I promise.
我只是要和爸爸说话 然后我就带我们离开这里
I just have to talk to Daddy, and then I'm gonna get us out of here.
我们再也不用看见她了
We'll never have to see her again.
你只要坚强一会儿
You just be strong for a little while.
我爱你胜过世上的一切
I love you more than I've ever loved anything.
嘿 准备好了?
Hey. You ready?
- 是 - 好的
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表