剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
你们伤害不了我
You can't hurt me.
我不是过去的自己了
I'm not who I used to be.
该死
Fuck.
你们没有任何办法阻止我
And there is nothing that any of you can do to stop me.
你不懂吗 战争打响了
Don't you see? There's a war afoot.
我知道你生我的气
I understand that you're angry at me.
朱利安 你知道付出被视为理所当然 这种感觉有多糟吗
Do you know how horrible it feels to be taken for granted, Julian?
就像虫子爬进你的皮肤里
It's like bugs crawling under your skin.
她们是谁
Who are they?
莉安 这场战争你是赢不了的
You're not going to win this battle, Leanne.
灵异女仆
第四季第三集
嗨 向我们的新家庭问声好
Hello, bonjour to our new family.
让我们介绍一下自己
We're so glad to introduce ourselves.
-罗贝塔 -和比弗莉
-Roberta. -And Beverly.
希望我们入住这里将能为各位带来便捷
We hope our presence here will make life a breeze.
把事情交给专业人士办 我们会帮助多萝西恢复健康
Leave it to the professionals. We'll have Dorothy on her feet.
我们照顾过数百名病人 从蒙克莱尔到蒙特利
We've seen hundreds of patients, from Montclair to Monterey.
所以毋须担心
So no need to worry.
波比和比弗会搞定
Bobbie and Bev are here to stay.
真不错
So good.
本来是要出租 赚点额外收入
It was meant for tenants, to bring in some extra cash,
但我们一直没办这事
but we never quite got around to it.
应该是在1950年代翻修的 多萝西父母之前的屋主弄的
It was renovated in the '50s I think? The owners before Dorothy's parents.
就在下面的右边
It's just down here to the right.
从这道门出去可以直接去公园
This gate gives you direct access to the park.
-好的 是 -是
-Okay. Yeah. -I see.
每周四有帽子节
There's a hat festival every Thursday.
-天 我不喜欢…是 -谢谢
-God, I hate-- Yeah. -Thank you.
比弗 还有一阶
Bev, one more step.
是右手边的门
It's this door here on your right.
就是这里
That's it.
好的 这里有对讲机 你可以呼叫多萝西
All right, so, there's an intercom here so you can buzz Dorothy.
莉安原本要先搬来这下面 但我们让她搬到楼上了
Leanne was gonna move down here first, but we moved her upstairs.
多萝西希望她离宝宝近一点
Dorothy wanted her closer to the baby.
我知道这里环境有点简陋
I know it's not the most glamorous place,
所以如果需要我们做些什么改善一下…
so if there's anything we can do to make it more comfortable…
房♥子是有感情的
A house has feelings, you know.
这座房♥子只是需要一点关爱
This one just needs a little loving.
这里对我们来说就够了
This will be fine for us.
好的 太好了
All right, great.
我们就在楼上 有需要随时说
Well, we're right upstairs if you need anything.
多萝西希望你们住下后去她的房♥间一趟
Dorothy wanted you to stop by her room once you're settled in.
亲爱的 我们一会儿就上去
We'll head up in a minute, dear.
好的 欢迎
All right, good. Welcome.
《闪灵》双胞胎怎么样了
How are the Shining twins?
搬进新公♥寓♥了
Settling into their new apartment.
原来的生活挺好的
Things were fine.
多萝西不知道自己做了什么
Dorothy has no idea what she's done.
你觉得她们是邪教的人吗
You think they're from the cult?
当然是
Of course they are.
四处都驻扎了你的公园保护军
Well, you've got your park army everywhere.
我觉得邪教没那么厉害 能对你使出特洛伊木马的招数
I doubt the cult is sophisticated enough to do a Trojan fucking horse on you.
你不像我一样了解他们
You don't know them like I do.
莉安 我按你的要求 检查过她们的推荐文件了
Leanne, I checked their references like you asked.
她们看起来是正规人员
They seem legit.
给她们一个机会吧
Maybe you give them a chance.
也许你只需要更仔细地检查
Maybe you just need to look harder.
她们的过去一定有不寻常的地方
There'll be something. Something in their history.
可能是假名 一段空白时间 讣告之类的
Be a fake name, missing piece of time, an obituary, something.
他们以为我很蠢
They think I'm stupid.
以为我不知道即将有袭击
That I don't know that an attack is coming.
他们没听说 我是怎么对付威胁我的人的吗
Haven't they heard what I do to people that threaten me?
我请你们两位是为了帮助我尽早康复下床
Now, I've hired you two to get me out of this bed as quickly as humanly possible.
医生说我可能永远丧失行走功能 但我不相信 我不愿相信
Doctors have said I may never walk again, but I don't believe that. I won't.
如果我们看起来很惊讶 请务必原谅我们
You'll have to forgive us if we look surprised.
只是我们很少看到像你一样 充满干劲的病人
It's just that we rarely see patients with as much enthusiasm as you.
我们的一部分职责是帮助你 理解康复的过程是怎样的
Part of our job is to help you understand what healing will look like.
有时身体只是需要时间
Sometimes the body just needs time.
我的不需要
Not mine.
我什么都愿意尝试
I'll try anything.
任何东西
Anything.
(净化 秘鲁圣木 让家更幸福)
(《2022年占星》 加尔伊甸萨松著)
-早安 宝贝 -嗨
-Morning, pumpkin. -Hey.
早啊
Morning.
你们好吗
What's up?
这位日本女士是一位整理大♥师♥
This Japanese lady is a master of organization.
这本书会改变你的人生
This thing will change your life.
真贴心 多谢
That's really thoughtful. Thank you.
还有什么吗
Was there something else?
我知道看到自己的姐姐 经历这一切是很难过的
I know it's hard to see your sister going through this,
我们可以感受到家里到处都是紧张的能量
and we can feel the tense energy all over the house.
但你毋须再担心 小甜心
But you don't need to worry anymore, honey pie.
情况终于要改变了
Things are finally changing.
嘿 小天使 你睡得怎么样
Hey, angel. How did you sleep, little guy?
(波比阿姨 比弗阿姨)
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-是 -很不错 好的
-Yeah. -Good work. Okay.
这毫无希望
This is hopeless.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我做过这些练习
I have done these exercises.
我在康复中心做了好几周这些练习
I have been doing these exercises for weeks in rehab.
四个月了 我的身体毫无改善
And I'm still exactly where I was four months ago.
我们得不走寻常路
We need to think outside the box here.
脊椎和一切相连 亲爱的
The spine is connected to everything, dear.
可能是知觉或心理方面的问题
It's possible something cognitive or psychical
导致了你无法康复
may be what's getting in your way.
你是说我的动力不够大
Are you saying I don't want it enough?
不 完全不是
No, not at all.
如果我的儿子在走廊那边哭泣 我无法去找他
If my son cries down the hall, I can't go to him.
我不知道他是害怕 饿了还是感到痛
I have no idea if he is scared or hungry or in pain.
我只能听着他哭
All I can do is listen to him cry.
他独自想妈咪为什么没来
And he's left to wonder why Mommy isn't coming.
我很想努力站起来
I wanna try getting on my feet.
你今天不是要工作吗
Shouldn't you be working today?
我请了假 我今晚要拍通宵
I've got the day off. I'm overnight shooting later tonight.
好的
Okay.
这都是什么
So, what's all this?
给多萝西的
For Dorothy.
这是比弗和波比给的关于爱语言的书
This is a love languages book from Bev and Bobbie.
这是在委婉地说我不知道 如何与我的妻子沟通
It's a subtle insinuation that I don't know how to communicate with my wife.
我觉得这是我的
I think this is mine.
你不该让比弗和波比评判你 肖恩
You really shouldn't be letting Bev and Bobbie make judgments about you, Sean.
我没有 只是我觉得这是个好的表示
No, I'm not. It's-- I just thought this would be a nice gesture.
看到你再次烹饪挺好的
Well, it is nice to see you cooking again.
我们之前很担心你
You had us worried.
奶奶们去哪了
Where are the grannies?
她们在楼上 和多萝西一起
They're upstairs with Dorothy.
-莉安觉得她们是邪教的 -她们不是
-Leanne thinks they're from the cult. -They're not.
她很确定
She's convinced.
-她们在亚马逊上订了一堆 -能放在楼下吗
-They ordered a shitload from Amazon. -Could you put it downstairs?
不 那地方很吓人
No. That place freaks me out.
朱利安 我很忙
Julian, I'm busy.
家里所有人都很忙 所以能麻烦你把它们放到楼下吗
Everybody in the house is busy, so could you please put it downstairs?
好吧
Fine.
不
No.
(你的床需要升级)
不
No.
(按颜色分类)
不
No.
不
No.
(整洁的房♥间 整洁的思维)
不…
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表