剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
I have kids. Okay?
如果她发现了 开始对付我…
If she finds out and comes after me…
如果她赢了 那你的孩子就没有明天了
If she wins, there will be no world for your children.
混沌会加快
Chaos accelerates.
这座城市将毁灭 而那只是个开始
The city will fall, and that's only the beginning.
我们需要你
We need you.
因为你 我们得以接近那家人
You've kept us close to the family,
只有通过他们 我们才能接触到她
and they're the only way we can reach her.
不用害怕
Fear not.
已经有些安排就位了
Certain pieces are already in place.
如果我没弄错 就连特纳家都将准备好帮助我们
And if I'm not mistaken, even the Turners will be ready to help us.
你还醒着
You're still awake.
我爱死万圣节了
I fucking love Halloween.
你有什么要对我说的吗
Is there something you wanna say to me?
我欠你一切 我很清楚
I owe you everything, I know that.
我也很感恩
And I'm so grateful.
但如果这意味着失去我的家人 失去多萝西 那我不想要
But if it means losing my family, losing Dorothy, I don't want it.
-我愿意放弃一切 -肖恩
-I'd give it all up. -Sean.
你已经做出选择了
You've already made your choice.
所以成熟点 承担后果吧
So be an adult and deal with the consequences.
多萝西
Dorothy.
肖恩
Sean.
我决不是有意做选择的
I never meant to make a choice.
我只是做了自己以为对你最好的事情
I only did what I thought was best for you.
对我们家最好
For our family.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我失去了你
I've lost you.
我不想要这样
I'm not okay with that.
朱利安说得对 只要她在家里 你永远都不会原谅我
Julian's right. As long as she's in the house, you'll never forgive me.
肖恩 你是什么意思
What are you saying, Sean?
我已准备好尽我所能摆脱莉安
I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to get rid of Leanne.
现在我在你这边了
I'm with you now.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表