剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
灵异女仆
第四季第二集
杰里科
Jericho.
妈咪就在这
Mommy's right here!
这一餐饭应该是特别的
This meal should be special.
我不想打乱她的身体系统
I don't wanna shock her system.
她过去几个月在医院吃得很清淡
She's been eating pretty bland in the hospital the last few months.
你今早不是有《GQ》采访吗
Don't you have GQ this morning?
今天是多萝西第一天回家 也许她需要我
It's Dorothy's first day back, so she might need me.
多萝西需要的是正常过日子
What Dorothy needs is normalcy.
你应该去
You should go.
我该留下
I should stay.
一个早上而已 我们可以应付得来
We can handle things here for a morning.
快去换衣服吧
Go, get dressed.
《GQ》在等
GQ's waiting.
早安
Morning.
- 不 我告诉肖恩了 我不要… - 肖恩得去工作
- No. I told Sean. I don't want-- - Well, Sean had to go to work.
但你别担心 他知道有人会好好照顾你的
But don't worry, he knows that you're in good hands.
我的儿子呢
Where's my son?
- 好的 我先扶你坐起来… - 别碰我
- Okay, let's sit you up-- - Don't touch me.
我很好
I'm fine.
多萝西 你很痛苦
You're in pain, Dorothy.
我会康复的 你走开
I'll heal. Go away.
我知道你很难过 但你不需要这么刻薄
I understand that you're hurting, but you don't need to be cruel.
如果需要我 就摇铃
Now, you ring this if you need me.
今天没有人会烦扰你的
Nobody else is gonna bother you today.
这样你可以休息
So you can relax.
她不愿碰麦片
Well, she won't touch the oatmeal.
你今天很好看
You look nice.
你能做这个吗
Do you think that you could make this?
应该不难 多萝西一定会喜欢
It shouldn't be too hard, and I'm sure Dorothy would really appreciate it.
我想在午餐前和杰里科待一会儿
I wanna spend some time with Jericho before lunch.
是 这不会像肖恩做的味道
Yeah, this is not gonna taste like Sean's.
好吧
Fine.
莉安 我不知道 多萝西在家期间我们是否该在一起
Oh, Leanne, I don't know if we should be together while Dorothy's home.
肖恩得去工作 多萝西得康复
Well, Sean has to work. Dorothy has to heal.
我们得承担他们的角色
We have to be them now.
大量人口迁出城市 搬入城郊
The mass exodus out of the city and into the suburbs
是费城本地的一个争议话题
is a contentious topic amongst Philadelphia natives.
(8号♥新闻台 费城 暴♥力♥犯罪急增)
我们古朴 历史悠久的城市失去魅力了
Is our quaint and historic town losing its charm?
久居费城 有三个孩子的母亲 玛西亚分享了自己的观点
Marcia, a longtime local and mom of three, shares her inside opinion.
费城不再是过去的费城了
Philly isn't what it used to be.
这个城市的…
The city's dir--
你真的不该看这个
You really shouldn't be watching this.
我们的城市一如既往地美丽
Our city's just as beautiful as it's ever been.
朱利安为你做了地中海晨光 是不是很贴心
Julian made you shakshuka. Isn't that sweet?
我们觉得也许你需要味道更重一点的东西
We thought that you might need something with a little bit more flavor.
我弟人呢 我想见他
Where's my brother? I wanna see him.
也许过一会儿
Maybe in a little.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
发痒…以及疼痛
Itchy… and in pain.
我不想你靠近我
And I don't want you anywhere near me.
我会和你的医生聊聊给你加大药量的事
Well, I'll speak to your doctor about upping your medication.
该吃饭了
Time to eat.
多萝西
Dorothy.
- 来嘛 只吃一小口 - 不
- Come on. Just one little bite. - No.
这就对啦
There you go.
我知道你不是故意的
Now, I know that that was an accident.
肖恩说你的胃可能要适应一段时间
Sean said that your stomach might take a little while to readjust.
嘿 我想给你看个东西
Hey, look, I wanna show you something.
我给你做了一份回家礼物
I made you this as a welcome home gift.
是用杰里科所有的旧衣服做的
It's made out of all of Jericho's old clothes,
你走后他穿不下这些衣服了
the ones that he's grown out of since you've been away.
他长大了很多
He's gotten really big.
(小猪猪)
这是母亲该做的活
That's a mother's job…
处理他的旧衣服这种事
to get rid of all his old clothes.
不是你的
Not yours.
你现在把这个也夺走了
Now you've taken that away from me too.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, what's up?
一切还好吗 多萝西不接我的电♥话♥
Is everything all right? Dorothy's not answering my calls.
一切都很好
Everything's going fine.
她肯定只是在休息
I'm sure she's just resting.
你在莉安的衣橱里
You in Leanne's closet?
我…以为你想私下聊
I-- thought you wanted to talk in private.
好的 你能不能让多萝西打给我 我想看看她的情况
Okay. Can you have Dorothy call me? I wanna check in.
别担心 肖恩 好吧 最糟的已经过去了
Don't worry, Sean. Okay, the worst of it is over.
我知道你生我的气
I understand that you're angry at me.
但楼梯上的事是个意外
But what happened on the stairs was an accident.
对于毯子 我很抱歉
And I'm very sorry about the blanket.
我该先过问你的
That was wrong of me to not ask you.
我请了一位惊喜午餐客人
I have a surprise lunch guest.
我的宝贝
Oh, my sweet boy.
妈咪好想你
Mommy missed you so much.
快给我
Give him to me.
先吃两口
Two bites first.
再吃两口 没错
Two more. Just like that.
- 过来 - 好的
- Come here. - Okay.
- 好的 - 嗨
- Okay. - Hi.
- 你要看妈咪吗 - 嗨
- You gonna see Mommy? Huh? - Hi.
- 你都长这么大了 天啊 - 放下来
- You're so big. Oh, my goodness. - Put you down.
你会爬了吗
Are you a good crawler?
是吗
Yeah?
我觉得他很快就会走路了
You know, I think he's gonna walk really soon.
是
Yeah.
我知道我还不能抱起你
I know I can't pick you up yet,
但到时候 我一定紧紧抱着你
but when I do, I'm gonna hold on to you.
对 然后就只是你和我到永远 小家伙
Yes. And then it's just gonna be me and you forever and ever, little one.
好的 今天就到这里吧
Okay. I think that that's enough for today.
不 我只和他待了一分钟
No, I only had him for a minute.
你不能太过激动 多萝西 这是医嘱
You can't overexert yourself, Dorothy. Doctor's orders.
拜托
Please.
我恨你
I hate you.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
一切可好
Everything okay?
多萝西刚从医院回来
Dorothy just got back from the hospital.
她觉得自己知道什么对她最好 但并非如此
She thinks she knows what's best for her, but she doesn't.
她说她…
She said that she…
有时候…
Sometimes…
我觉得最好的方法是 让人们看到你信任他们
I find it best to just show people you trust them.
托比 你好吗
What up, Tobes?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
肖恩让我在他拍摄期间来办点事
Sean asked me to handle a couple things while he's in production.
所以我可能会在这里待一会儿
So, I might be around.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
给多萝西的
For Dorothy.
嗨 小可爱
Hey, cutie!
我是来看我们的女战士的
I've come for a visit with our warrior queen.
她正在休息 改天再来吧
She's resting right now. Maybe another time?
她给我发了短♥信♥
She texted me.
我自己上去
I'll show myself up.
就…不好意思
Just-- Excuse me.
- 这是蜜儿餐厅的 - 费奥尔的
- Are these Miel? - Fiore's.
天啊 美味极了
Oh, my God, they're unreal.
给我姐妹的当然是最好的
Only the best for my girl.
我为多萝西带了花
I brought flowers for Dorothy.
寇特 你能把门关了吗
Kort, can you close the door?
嘿
Hey.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
多萝西没事吧 她打电♥话♥让我回家
Is Dorothy okay? She called, asked me to come home.
她打给你了
She called you?
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表