剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Sean. Sean.
肖恩 肖恩
Do you think this is her?
你觉得是她吗
Maybe answer it and see.
不如打开门看看吧
Okay.
好
Hi. Leanne?
你好 莉安
Leanne? Leanne Grayson?
莉安是吗 莉安·格雷森
Hello, Mrs. Turner.
你好 特纳太太
Welcome. Welcome.
欢迎 欢迎
Come in. Let's get you in here. Out of the rain.
请进 快进屋 还下着雨呢
Yes.
好的
Sean. Suitcase.
肖恩 拿行李
Hi. I'm Sean.
你好 我是肖恩
Pleased to meet you, Mr. Turner.
很高兴见到你 特纳先生
Should I...
我先...
Yes, of course. Yeah, okay.
当然 好的
Well, let's get you out of all this wet stuff. Yeah?
先把湿衣服换下吧
There we go.
很好
You have a beautiful home.
你们的家真漂亮
That's very kind of you to say so.
谢谢你这么说
Why don't I give you the tour?
我带你参观一下吧
Living room.
客厅
Dining room.
餐厅
Kitchen.
厨房♥
And the master bedroom, here, to the right.
主卧室 在这里 右手边
Nursery, to the left.
育儿室 在左手边
He's such a good sleeper. We're so blessed.
他睡得特别沉 我们太幸运了
That's Sean's private man cave, right through there.
这是肖恩的私人房♥间 就在那边
And then this, finally, is you.
这一间就是你的房♥间
We left it bare,
我们没有怎么装饰
so feel free to stamp your own personality on it.
请随意打造成你的风格
And the bathroom, of course.
当然还有卫生间
You must tell us immediately if that leaks.
如果漏水 请马上告诉我们
Yeah, and I'll get someone to look at this.
对 这个我会找人修
Well, we didn't know what time you'd be arriving,
我们不知道你什么时候会到
so we only have a cold plate prepared.
所以只准备了冷盘
But why don't you take a few minutes, settle in,
你休息几分钟 安顿一下
and come down to the kitchen and meet us.
然后下楼去厨房♥找我们吧
Sean. Yeah.
肖恩 走吧
Well, she seems very nice.
她看上去人很好
Kinda quiet, don't you think?
好安静 你不觉得吗
Well, she's a long way from home.
她离家很远
She's bound to be nervous.
一定很紧张
I mean, it's our job to make her feel more comfortable.
让她自在一点是我们的任务
Yeah, yeah, I get all that.
是啊... 我明白
How old is she? Does it matter?
她多大了 那重要吗
I don't know. I was expecting someone... older.
不知道 我以为来的人... 年纪会大点
Less weird.
没这么奇怪
If you screw this up for me...
如果你把这件事搞砸...
What? I'm not allowed to make an observation?
什么 我发表一下看法都不行吗
I just want us to make a good impression.
我只想留下一个好印象
She's staff, darling.
她是我们雇来的
Try to remember that. All right?
别忘了这一点 好吗
Do you have any siblings, Leanne?
你有没有兄弟姐妹 莉安
No, Mrs. Turner.
没有 特纳太太
Well, I'm reading a fascinating book on the subject.
我在读一本这个主题的书 很有意思
How where you place in the family
一个人在家庭里的排行
can determine personality traits.
可以决定性格特点
For example, they say the middle child of three
比如三个小孩里的老二
can be a strong negotiator,
具有很强的交涉能力
but often feels that life can be somewhat unfair.
但常常感觉人生不公平
Are you...
你是...
Confident, responsible and determined.
自信 负责 意志坚定
I'm the eldest of two.
我是两个小孩中的老大
Spoiled, selfish and critical of others.
被宠坏 自私 爱批判他人
Classic male only child.
典型的独生子
Hobbies?
有什么爱好吗
Please, Sean.
别这么问 肖恩
Eighteen-year-old girls don't have time for hobbies.
18岁的姑娘哪有时间留给爱好
I like to read.
我喜欢阅读
Really? Which authors?
真的吗 哪些作家
Magazines.
杂♥志♥
That's technically reading.
严格说来也算是阅读啦
Mrs. Turner says that you work from home. What is it that you do?
特纳太太说你在家工作 你是做什么的
Nothing as glamorous as my wife.
没有我妻子那么光鲜
I'm a professional bon vivant. It means...
我是专业生活享乐人士 意思是...
Good living.
享受生活
It's French.
是法语
Sean creates recipes, Leanne.
肖恩创造食谱 莉安
Consulting chef.
他是顾问厨师
He advises for some of the best restaurants in the city.
为城里最好的几家餐厅提供意见
I feed butter and cream to fat people.
我给胖人喂黄油和奶油
Don't be self-deprecating, darling.
别妄自菲薄 亲爱的
People write articles about him.
有文章专门评价他
"An extraordinary palate," they all say.
都说他 "品味极佳"
But what about you, Leanne?
你呢 莉安
What do you see yourself doing? Long-term, I mean.
你想做什么 长远来说
What are your goals in life?
你有什么人生目标
I guess to be happily married
应该是婚姻幸福
and to raise children of my own someday.
有朝一日养育我自己的孩子吧
See, darling, for some people that is enough.
听见没 亲爱的 对于有的人来说这就足够了
Well, I think that covers all the formal stuff.
那么 正式的东西都讲过了
The Gaggia.
加吉亚咖啡机
I don't know if my wife mentioned in her e-mails,
不知道我老婆在邮件里提过没
but it's not to be touched.
那是禁止触碰的
It's vintage. Temperamental.
它是古董 时好时坏
Only Sean can get a coffee out of that contraption.
只有肖恩能用那玩意煮咖啡
But, aside from that...
不过 除此之外
we hope you'll treat our house as your home.
希望你把我们家当作自己的家
I'm sure you and Jericho will form an instant bond.
你和杰里科肯定一见面就合得来
I can't wait to meet him.
我等不及要见他了
That's fantastic.
太棒了
A toast then.
来举杯庆贺吧
Yes, a little drink to celebrate your arrival.
为你的到来喝一杯
Sean, we have some vintage champagne in the cooler.
肖恩 冷藏酒柜里有年份香槟
I'm 18, Mrs. Turner.
我18岁 特纳太太
One little drink won't hurt.
一杯酒没什么大碍
No, no. Of course.
不 不 当然
That was silly of us. I'm so sorry.
我们太不妥当了 真抱歉
I hope you don't think...
希望你不会认为...
Perhaps you'd like to call home.
要不要给家人报个平安
You can use the landline.
你可以用座机
I'm sure everyone back in good old Wisconsin
你在威斯康星州的家人
will want to know you arrived safely.
肯定想知道你安全到达了
What happened to "I'll make an effort, darling?"
你不是说 "亲爱的 我会尽力的"吗
I am making an effort, but this is my house.
我在尽力 但这是我的房♥子
I don't wanna be judged every time I have a drink
我不想每次喝酒
or jerk off in the middle of the day.
或在白天打飞机都要被人评判
Don't you dare masturbate while she's in this house.
她在家里的时候 你绝对不许打飞机
Just you watch me.
你等着瞧
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
I think I'm going to go to bed now.
我准备睡觉了
Yes, of course. You must've had a long day.
当然 你今天一定累了
Yeah. Good night, Leanne.
是啊 晚安 莉安
We hope you'll be happy here.
我们希望你在这里待得愉快
And if there's anything you need, anything at all, please just ask.
如果需要任何东西 尽管开口
You are both very kind, Mr. and Mrs. Turner.
你们两位都很善良 特纳先生和特纳太太
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name...
我们在天堂的父 愿你的名...
There, little guy.
你好 小家伙
Gonna get you changed.
该换尿布了
Yeah. Yes, we are. Yeah.
对 没错 是的
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表