剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
I just have to get something that Uncle George left for me, okay?
为我照顾好他们
Take care of them for me.
非常感谢 沃克 这次的风暴非常特别
Thank you very much, Walker. Now, this storm is highly peculiar.
似乎是昨晚突然凭空出现
It appeared seemingly out of nowhere last night,
然后不断变强 不仅如此
and has only been growing in intensity. Not only that,
突发的风暴似乎主要集中在费城上空
but the sudden storm seems to be localized primarily over the city of Philadelphia
没有移♥动♥到其他地方
and doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
没错
That's right.
事实上 气象学家表示 风暴正在不断扩大
In fact, our meteorologist says it's only getting bigger and bigger,
已波及周边的县
spreading into neighboring counties.
我们刚收到消息说发生了一场车祸
and we've just received word of an accident
导致676号♥公路严重堵塞
that's caused a massive pileup on 676--
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我真的希望你会为我骄傲
I really hope you'll be proud of me.
向梅兰妮道声晚安
Good night to Melanie,
她今天提前一点回家陪家人
who has gone home a little early today to be with her family.
但我会留下为大家随时报道
I'll be staying here to give you minute to minute coverage, though,
本次史无前例的风暴的最新消息
on this now record-breaking storm.
这不是开玩笑 观众们
This is no joke, folks.
费城的一半地区断电了
Half of Philly have lost power
政♥府♥部门非常疑惑
and authorities are left scratching their heads
不知为何没有人预见这次风暴
as to how no one could have seen this coming.
再一次…
Again...
这也太疯狂了
This is completely fucking insane.
我们应该离开 在这里谁都不安全
We should be going now. None of us are safe here.
你能等得了吗?
Are you okay to wait?
我们再等一分钟
Let's give it another minute.
托比 FaceTime视频
嗨 莉安 真奇怪 我刚才正在想你
Hey, Leanne. Um… …so weird. I was just thinking about you.
你经常想我吗?
Do you think about me a lot?
我本想今天下班后打给你
Well, I was gonna call you after work today
看看你愿不愿意有空一起出去
and see if you maybe wanted to go out sometime.
我很愿意
I'd love to.
好的 太好了
Okay. Great.
你想做什么?
What do you wanna do?
我们可以去一家餐厅 你可以烹制专属披萨
We'd go to this restaurant where you cook your own pizza.
我发誓 很有趣的
I swear it-it's fun.
如果你不想去那里 我们可以打迷你高尔夫
And if you don't want to do that, we can go mini golfing.
我们两个都去吧
Let's do both.
好 当然 两个都去
Okay, s-sure. Let's do both.
我们之后要做什么呢?
What should we do after?
之后我们可以去吃意大利冰淇淋
After, we could go get some gelato
如果天不冷 再去河边散散步?
and maybe walk by the river if it's not too cold?
但如果太冷了 我当然会把外套给你
But if it is too cold, I will, of course, give you my jacket
因为我是绅士
-because I'm a gentleman. -
我们明天去吧
Let's go tomorrow.
好的 行
Okay. Yeah.
虽然我不知道明天会不会下雨
Although I don't know if, um, it'll still be raining tomorrow.
这场风暴太疯狂了 你听说他们关闭了部分道路吗?
I mean, this storm is insane. Do you hear they're closing some roads down?
明天不会下雨的
It won't be raining tomorrow.
那好吧 那就明天 说定了
Okay, then. Tomorrow. It's a date.
听着 我该回去工作了
listen, I-I should be getting back into work.
但是 我很开心你打来 莉安
But, um, I'm really glad that you called, Leanne.
我也是
Me too.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
如果你还没这么做 请最好这么做 务必这么做
If you haven't done it already, we encourage you. We urge you.
拜托了
Please.
我以前总是格外努力想要让你开心
I used to try really hard to make you happy.
但那从来不够
But it was never enough.
但是没关系 因为我有了新的母亲
But it's okay because I have a new mother now.
我再也不需要你给予什么了
And I don't need anything from you anymore.
我希望现在能问你问题
I wish that I could ask you something now.
你烧死的时候
What does it feel like…
是什么感觉?
when you burn?
这太扯了 我要进去
This is fucking nonsense. I'm going in.
莉安
Leanne!
开到后面去
Drive around back.
我在云杉街9780号♥ 整个建筑都着火了
I'm at 9780 Spruce Street and the whole building is on fire.
有人困在里面
Someone's trapped inside.
云杉街9780号♥
9780 Spruce Street.
什…请快一点 她在里面
What-- Please hurry. She's inside.
-莉安 -莉安
-Leanne! - Leanne!
该死的 朱利安 别靠得太近
Holy fucking shit! Julian, don't get too close!
我的天…
Oh, my fucking-- Oh, my God!
糟糕 多萝西 别过来 后退
Shit! Dorothy, don't come here! Stay back.
天啊 莉安
Oh, my God. Leanne.
别过来
Stay back.
是你做的
You did this!
不 特纳先生
No, Mr. Turner.
我们尝试过 但做不到
We tried, but we couldn't.
必须由她自己动手
She had to do this herself.
她作出了选择
She made her own choice.
她选择拯救我们所有人
She has chosen to save us all.
这个伤口很严重
That's a nasty injury.
医院说在这期间你的缝线开了
Hospital said your stitches ripped while all this was happening.
你能回答一些问题吗?
You gonna be all right to answer some questions?
是 你想知道什么我都会回答
Yeah, I'll tell ya anything you wanna know.
消防局无法确定火源
The fire department couldn't determine the source.
他们只知道蔓延得很快
All they know is that it grew fast.
也许是煤气泄漏吧
Guessing it was a gas leak of some kind.
瑞斯
你们以前有这种问题吗?
Have you had these types of issues before?
这是老房♥子
It's an old house.
你在等人?
You, uh-- You waiting for someone?
尸体袋
The body bag.
我们没找到任何尸体
Well, we haven't found any remains yet.
你确定里面有人?
Are you sure someone was in there?
你们今晚有地方过夜吗?
Do you have a place to stay tonight?
是 我订了酒店
Yeah, I booked us a hotel.
把这当作一个新的开始吧
Think of it as a blank slate.
你们会拿到赔偿金的
You'll get compensation.
你们可以好好地装♥修♥
You can do the place up really nice again.
把以前那些烦人的问题都修好
Fix all those things that bugged you before.
我们应该不会回来了
I don't think we're coming back.
我记得你
I remember you.
你那天在场
You were there that day.
我儿子死的那天
The day my son died.
你对我很和善
You were kind to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得
I think…
也许
maybe…
死去的人一直与我们同在
the dead are always with us.
也许不是以实体的方式 但…
Maybe not in physical form, but--
很多人都说有这样的感觉 多萝西
Lots of people say they feel that, Dorothy.
一定有些道理
I'm sure there's truth in it.
我觉得也许…
And I think that maybe in some...
在一些超凡的时刻
spectacular moments…
我们可以再次与他们相遇
we get to see them again.
我17岁时遭遇一场严重车祸
I got in a bad wreck when I was 17.
在高速路上驾驶我爸妈的车 时速过了160公里 撞车了
Crashed my parents' car doing 100 miles an hour on the freeway.
急救人员到的时候我已经没有脉搏了
I didn't have a pulse when the paramedics got there.
我一直觉得我们死而复生 也许是因为我们理解痛苦
And I always felt that maybe we were brought back because we understood pain.
我们应该帮助好人面对糟糕的事
We're supposed to help good people dealing with horrible things.
像你这样的人
People like you.
你是他们的一份子
You're one of them.
小圣徒教 他们救了我
Church of the Lesser Saints, they-they saved me.
他们帮助我加入警队
They helped me join the police force. And when I was ready,
在我准备好时 他们让我 照看我们的一位姐妹
they asked me... ... to keep an eye on one of our sisters.
莉安?
Leanne?
他们还没找到她的尸体
They didn't find her body yet.
也许邪教掩盖了真♥相♥
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表