剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
前情提要
你是大地上不愈合的伤口 因为你 整个世界都在煎熬
You are an open wound in the earth, and now the whole world suffers.
切斯特警♥察♥枪战
你所爱的人们 多萝西 这家人
- The ones you love… …Dorothy,
你把他们困在世间的地狱里
this family, you have trapped them in a living hell.
我姨妈以前总说 当蟋蟀进入你的家门
- My aunt used to say that… …when a cricket came into your home,
就意味着坏事将要到来
something bad was coming.
将要到来的是什么 莉安?
What's coming, Leanne?
什么?疹灾?蝗灾?水灾?
What? Boils? Locusts? A flood?
莉安喜欢讨好她爱的人
Leanne likes to please the people she loves…
以及伤害她不爱的人
and hurt the people she doesn't.
莉安 下来
Leanne, come down here!
我们把一切都告诉她了 结束了
We told her everything. It's over!
多萝西 我可以让他永远地回来 一切就会好起来
Dorothy, I can bring him back for good. Everything will be okay.
你只需要说“好”
All you have to do is say "yes."
你曾告诉我说 你愿意为杰里科做任何事
You once told me that you would do anything for Jericho.
这是你的机会
Then here's your chance.
你只需要说“好”
All you have to do is say yes.
只要说“好” 一切就会好起来
Just say "yes," and everything will be okay.
我会给你想要的一切
I will give you everything that you want.
只要你说“好”
Just say "yes."
我需要一个人静一静
I need a moment alone.
你们俩去车里等吧
Why don't you two go wait in the car?
-不 -你在和我开玩笑
-No. - You're fucking kidding me.
你和她一起不安全 你不知道她做过些什么
You're not safe with her. You have no idea what she's done.
说不定她把偷来的宝宝藏在家里
For all we know, she could have the stolen baby hidden in the house.
我没有
I don't.
她说得对
She's right.
这里没有宝宝
There's no baby here.
我和你们一样了解她
I know her as well as you do.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
好的
All right.
天啊 你不是认真的
Jesus. You're not serious.
我们必须开始信任她
We have to start trusting her.
我们就在外面 如果你需要我们的话 走吧
We'll be right outside if you need us. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
多萝西
- Dorothy. -
多萝西
Dorothy.
多萝西 看着我
Dorothy, look at me.
你是什么人?
What are you?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
我是你的人
I'm yours.
现在你不用再感到伤心了
And now you don't have to hurt anymore.
我们又可以快乐地生活
And we can be happy again.
我不能这么做
Can't.
但你需要我
But you need me.
多萝西
Dorothy!
我会变得更好 我保证我…
I'll be better. I promise I--
你不希望他回来吗?
Don't you want him back?
多条公路和高速公路上突发大范围洪水
On the roads and highways, we are seeing widespread flash flooding,
据消息称风暴持续造成损失
and the reports of storm damage just keep coming in.
我再也不怕你了
I'm not afraid of you anymore!
你已经没有其他能对我做的了
There's nothing else that you can do to me.
我只想要这一样东西
This was the one thing that I wanted!
为什么不让我拥有?
Why couldn't I have it?
莉安
Leanne!
莉安
Leanne!
莉安
Leanne!
我知道那是我的儿子
I know that was my son.
我知道你把他还给了我
I know you gave him back to me.
但我不能让你再做一次
But I can't let you do it again.
你觉得我是错的?你觉得我很邪恶?
Do you think I was wrong? Do you think I'm evil?
不 那是别人为我做过的 最善良的一件事了
No. It was the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me.
如果能让他回来哪怕一分钟 我愿意做出任何付出
I would have given anything to have had him for one more minute.
而你让我拥有与他相处的几个月
And you gave me months with him.
我现在所感受到的痛苦
And this pain that I feel now…
那也是我对他的爱的一部分
that's a part of my love for him too.
我需要感受它
I need to feel it.
你不邪恶
You're not evil.
我是邪恶的
I am.
我很坏 你不知道我有多坏
I'm bad. You don't know how bad I really am.
哇… 我了解你
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I know you.
在威斯康辛 当我们的厨房♥起火时
When our kitchen caught fire in Wisconsin,
我跑到自己的房♥间躲起来 因为我知道火灾是我的错
I ran and I hid in my room because I knew that the fire was my fault.
我知道我会被惩罚
And I knew I would be punished.
我听到父母在尖叫
And I heard my parents screaming.
我本可救他们 但我没有
And I could have helped them, but I didn't.
-你当时很害怕 你是个小女孩 -不…
-You were scared. You were a little girl. -No. No.
那是我这辈子第一次感到快乐
For the first time in my life, I was happy.
因为我希望他们死去
Because I wanted them to die.
我记得的最后一件事就是 乔治叔叔带我离开
And the last thing I remember was Uncle George taking me away.
他让我复生了
He brought me back.
但我没有资格复生
But I didn't deserve it.
对他来说 我永远不够好 我永远不会被原谅
I'll never be good enough for him. I'll never be forgiven.
我受够了 我不想再努力去…
And I'm fucking sick, and I'm tired of trying to be--
你能原谅我吗?
Can you forgive me?
一个杀了自己孩子的母亲?
A mother who killed her own child?
你犯了一个错误
You made a mistake.
我不在乎你做过什么
I don't care what you've done.
我知道你的心
I know your heart.
你还是那个小女孩时 我见过你 记得吗?
I met you when you were that little girl. Do you remember?
你应该被爱
You should have been loved.
如果有像你这样的女儿 我一定会感到很自豪
I would have been so proud to have a daughter like you.
太迟了 多萝西 我不知道 要如何让这一切停下
It's too late, Dorothy. I don't know how to stop this.
你救了我
You saved me.
-这都是我的错 -不
-This is all my fault. -No.
在我身边太危险了
I'm too dangerous to be around.
我们进去吧
Let's please go inside.
-走吧 -好的…
-Come on. - Okay. Okay.
严重雷暴预警
斯库尔基尔河 水位似乎已超出百年洪水区域
The Schuylkill River seems to have exceeded the hundred-year flood zone.
那当然导致斯库尔基尔高速公路沿线关闭
And that, of course, is causing closures all along the Schuylkill Expressway.
断电 现在…
Downed wires, and now…
如果多萝西五分钟内没回来 我就去找她
If Dorothy's not back in five minutes, I'm going in to get her.
…令人难以置信的 突发风暴 可能会引起死亡
…incredibly unanticipated storm. Potentially fatal.
我们明白的 世界末日降临了
We get it. It's Armageddon.
你在流血
Oh, you're leaking.
要命 一定是你的缝线开了
-Shit. Your stitches must have ripped out. -
糟糕
Fuck.
别移♥动♥
Don't move.
这是布鲁奈罗
It's Brunello.
所谓爱不过就是这样了
This is what love looks like.
谢谢
Thanks.
你必须去医院
We have to get you to the hospital.
她们搞什么这么久啊?
The fuck is taking them so long?
我确实原谅你了
I do forgive you.
杰里科也原谅你了
And Jericho forgives you too.
人们开始抛下汽车
People are beginning to abandon their vehicles
街道的水位继续上升
as the streets continue to flood.
-若你还未进入室内 -你按着 我进去
-If you haven't made it inside yet… -Hold this. I'm going in.
请立即进屋
…do so immediately.
她们来了
Oh, they're here.
我们得在道路关闭前送肖恩回医院
We need to go back to the hospital for Sean before the roads close.
什么?发生了什么?
What? What happened?
没什么 我没事
Nothing. I'm fine.
上车
Get in.
我觉得我应该留下
I think I should stay.
你们不需要我一起去
You don't need me to come with you.
这不安全 莉安
It's not safe, Leanne.
我们不希望你困在这里 让我们帮你 来吧
We don't want you to get stranded here. Let us help you. Come on.
来
Come.
我必须去拿一个乔治叔叔 留给我的东西 好吗?
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表