剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
灵异女仆
第四季第一集
(铁腕美食大赛)
今天《铁腕美食大赛》本季首映
Today on the season premiere of Gourmet Gauntlet.
奥马尔主厨:意大利饺子菠菜 我母亲的最爱
Chef Omar. Strangolapreti. My mother's favorite.
我奶奶做的饺子菠菜比这更好
My grandma makes better strangolapreti than that,
而她已经去世15年了
and she's been dead 15 years.
滚出我的厨房♥
Get the fuck out of my kitchen!
肖恩…
Sean! Sean! Sean!
你在做什么 为什么要这样弄
What are you doing? Why are you doing it like that?
你为什么会做咸味的蛋奶酒
Why would you make savory eggnog?
这里的鼠尾草叶都蔫了 这是什么
We got sage leaves wilting right here. What's this?
香菜
Cilantro.
-好吧 是水田芥 -对 水田芥
-Okay, it's watercress. -Yes, watercress.
那么 你给我上的这道菜 是水田芥甘纳许 是什么
So, you're coming at me, it's a watercress-nache? What is it?
-是一种玉… -这是什么
-It's-- A corn-- -What is this?
(欢迎回家 多萝西)
在这里放油 不能用这个太糟糕了
Put the oil in here. It's sick how you can't use this.
怎么样
How's it going?
三个月前她完全不想去那个地方
Three months ago she didn't want anything to do with this place.
现在她不肯离开了
Now she won't leave.
先生 我说了 在这个场所内不得饮用酒精
Sir, I said no alcohol on the premises.
你得收起来
You gotta put that away!
我不喜欢这些人
I don't like these people.
你什么时候会回家
When do you think you'll be home?
要签无数表格
There's a million forms to sign.
需要肖恩签字
For Sean to sign.
我在做多萝西最爱的蛋糕
I'm making Dorothy's favorite cake.
太好了 我饿死了
Oh, good. I'm starving.
本以为这个比哈佛都贵的地方 食物会好吃一点
You'd expect better food at a place that costs more than Harvard.
-你买♥♥花了吗 -买♥♥了
-Did you get the flowers? -Yeah.
在后车厢 备用钥匙在前厅
They're in the trunk. Spare keys in the vestibule.
朱利安 快来
Julian, come on!
我得挂了
I gotta run.
嘿 小心点
Hey! Watch where you're going!
-知道自己在和谁说话吗 -是
-Know who you're talking to? -Yes.
管好自己的情绪
Well, here's your fucking emotions.
各位 还剩五分钟
Five minutes, everybody!
奥马尔主厨 你做了什么
Chef Omar. What you got?
很好看
Beautiful.
-在我的厨房♥哭 -不 主厨
-…crying in my kitchen? -No, Chef.
这盘菜里的盐太少了
There's more fucking salt than there is in this dish.
如果你是半途而废的人 那就退出…
If you are a quitter then quit, quit, quit!
黑松露
And truffles.
-黑松露 蘑菇和黑松露 -主厨 要做馅饼
-Truffles. Mushrooms and truffles. -Chef, gonna make pie.
这是…
It's--
不…你在做什么
No, no, no! What are you doing?
你在逗我呢
You are kidding.
你打算怎么办 上烧焦的菜
What are you gonna do? Serve burned shit?
-不 主厨 -你会吃烧焦的菜吗
-No, Chef. -Would you eat burned shit?
不会 主厨
No, Chef.
只有教会能看到
Only the church can see this.
费城今早的晴天
That morning Philly sunshine
似乎要变成大雨了
looks like it's making way for some heavy rain.
他说:“上帝的计划”
"God's plan," he says.
(罗斯科:发生什么了 )
(大家都去哪了 )
好吧 那句老话怎么说来着
Oh, well. What's that old saying?
给自己倒杯酒 涂一点口红
Pour yourself a drink. Put on some lipstick.
振作起来
And pull yourself together.
-莉安 -罗斯科 你在哪
-Leanne? -Where are you, Roscoe?
不知道 他们就这样把我们赶出来
I don't know. They just dumped us out.
-谁 -嘿 还给我
-Who did? -Hey, give that back!
莉安 你没事吧
Leanne, are you okay?
你离开了岗位
You left your posts.
警♥察♥清理了公园 他们把我们推进货车
Police cleared the park. They shoved us into vans.
事情发生得很快 一定是某个邻居报♥警♥投诉了
It happened fast. A neighbor must've called in a complaint.
不 这是教会做的 你们不明白吗
No. This was the church. Don't you understand?
他们在包围我 我在家里发现了一个
They're closing in on me. I found one in the house.
看看四周 告诉我你们在哪
Look around, tell me where you are.
城另一边的某个公交车站
Some bus station across the city.
你们叫一辆德士 尽可能多找回来…
You will get in a cab. Get as many back as you can--
发生什么了
What's happening?
莉安 他们又来过
Leanne, have they come again?
我目前能应付
I can handle it for now.
你们快一点
Just hurry.
珠奇…你怎么了
Juki! Juki! What's wrong with you?
嗨 是肖恩 请留言
Hey, it's Sean. Leave it.
我是朱利安 还是回头再说吧
This is Julian. Maybe another time.
朱利安 你在哪 打给我
Julian, where are you? Just call me.
我在那条你让我去的街上
I'm on the street where you told me to go.
好的…我现在留在这里
All right, all right. I'll stay here for now, okay.
你尽快联络我 好吗
Yeah, well, get back to me as soon as you can, all right?
嘿…伙计 你没事吧
Hey. Hey, buddy. You all right?
你坐着别动 我去找人帮忙
Just sit still. I'll get some help.
别动…你不会有事的
Don't move, don't move, don't move. You're gonna be okay.
糟糕
Shit.
你有什么毛病
The hell is your problem?
你会像其他人一样燃烧
You will burn like the rest.
(启动 引擎 熄火)
(未找到钥匙)
莉安格雷森
Leanne Grayson.
你必须回来
You must come back.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
这样对我们大家都最好
It's what's best for us all.
我们不想伤害你
We don't wanna hurt you.
你们伤害不了我
You can't hurt me.
我不是过去的自己了
I'm not who I used to be.
我不只是那个她了
I'm something more.
你们没有任何办法阻止我
And there is nothing that any of you can do to stop me.
好的…
Okay. Okay.
不
No!
莉安 发生什么了
Leanne. What happened?
结束了
It's over.
他们伤害你了吗
Did they hurt you?
我们得学聪明一点
We need to be smarter than this.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
我知道
I know.
你们可以走了
You can go.
(多萝西 每六小时服用)
(止痛 羟考酮)
(救护车)
你好 多萝西 很高兴你回家了
Hello, Dorothy. I'm happy you're home.
我为你准备了这些
I got you these.
送我上楼
Take me upstairs.
我带你看♥房♥♥间
I'll show you where the room is.
真是漫长的一天
Long goddamn day.
不行 我觉得好恶心
I can't. I feel so sick.
医生的意见是什么
What did the doctors think?
脊椎伤很难说
With spinal injuries, it's hard to say.
最乐观的情况是 如果她继续接受物理治疗
Best case scenario, if she keeps going with the PT…
她能够恢复大部分行动能力
she'll be able to regain most of her mobility.
最糟的情况
Worst case…
我都不想去想
I don't wanna think about.
总之 她回家了 所以她会好转的
Well, she's home now, so she'll get better.
我们只需要陪伴支持她 对吗
We just have to be there for her, right?
祝你好运
Best of luck with that.
一杯茶吧
Just maybe a cup of tea.
她怎么样
How is she?
在休息
Resting.
我应该去看看她需要什么
I should go see if she needs anything.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么
Why?
因为她需要个人空间
Because she needs space from all of us.
关门
Shut the door.
晚安 莉安
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表