剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
-Bobbie's becoming the vessel. -Of course.
否则周二夜晚还能做什么
What else are Tuesday nights for?
我的面前有一个隧♥道♥
There's a tunnel in front of me.
另一端发出亮堂堂的白光
Glorious white light coming in the other side.
以及一股微风
And a gentle breeze.
通道
The passageway.
呈上第一个物品 放在圈子的中间 谢谢
Bring forth the first item. In the center of the circle, please.
第一位来访者出现了
We have our first visitor.
是深色头发的男子
It's a man with dark hair.
温和的能量 他在挥手
A gentle energy. He's waving.
B这个字母对你们有什么意义吗
Does the letter B mean anything to you?
B
B?
或是R 我看不太清楚
Or R. I can't quite make it out.
R 罗伯特叔叔
R? Uncle Robert.
罗伯特
Robert?
是 他在点头
Yes. He's nodding.
那是爸爸的弟弟
That's Dad's younger brother.
-那些是他的雪茄 -你不会真的相信…
-And those were his cigars. -You can't actually believe--
下一个物品 谢谢
The next item, please.
有个女子向我们走来
There's a woman walking towards us.
奇怪 她长得和你有点像 多萝西
Strange, she looks a bit like you, Dorothy.
她的头发像火焰一样红
Her hair is red like fire.
妈妈
Mom.
这一定是在逗我
You've gotta be kidding me.
她在给我看一个回忆
She's showing me a memory.
他们可以做到这点
They can do that.
你是不是有些晚上 和她一起睡觉 做噩梦
Were there nights when you slept with her? Bad dreams?
天啊 总是如此
Oh, my God. All the time.
只有她能安慰我
She was the only one who could comfort me.
我差点忘记这些了
I'd nearly forgotten all about that.
幽灵给我们看这些景象是有原因的
The spirits show us visions for a reason.
-我能诠释一下吗 -请
-If I may interpret? -Please.
我觉得她也许是想告诉你 需要援助是没问题的
I think she may be trying to tell you that it's okay to need support.
你内心的小女孩仍在
That little girl is still in there.
这太蠢了
This is so stupid.
现在她在对你说话 朱利安
She's speaking directly to you now, Julian.
真的啊
Is she?
你的母亲说你是时候原谅自己了
Your mother says it's time for you to forgive yourself.
人都会犯错
People make mistakes.
还有别的
There's something else.
什么
What is it?
我不确定该如何说 是一个警告
I'm not sure how to put this. It's a warning.
警告
A warning?
她在给我看这座房♥子 但是 不太一样
She's showing me this house, but it's different.
油漆剥落了 墙壁和地板腐烂了
The paint is peeling. The walls and floors are rotting.
我从没看过这么清晰的景象
I've never seen such a clear vision.
她让我置身于街道上 我可以透过窗户看到一些东西
She's putting me on the street. I can see something through the windows.
一个黑影在四处移♥动♥ 就像风暴的乌云
A dark shadow moving about, like a black storm cloud.
刺骨的冰凉 邪恶
It feels ice cold. Evil.
它与这座房♥子拴在一起 与这个家庭相连
It's tethered to this house, attached to this family.
我听见某个声音
I hear something now.
有婴儿在哭泣
There's a baby crying.
婴儿
Baby?
我们的祖母曾失去一个孩子 会不会是她的
Our grandmother lost a child once. Could it be hers?
-肖恩 -我们得叫停
-Sean. -We need to stop this.
发生了什么
What's happening?
哀号♥声弄得我的耳朵很疼
The wailing. It's hurting my ears.
波比 我们得立即停下
Bobbie, we have to stop this now.
他很绝望 没有人去帮助他
He's desperate. No one is coming to help him.
-这下糟了 -他们为什么不来
-This is fucked up. -Why won't they come?
等等 不行 弄清是怎么回事
Wait, no. Find out what happened.
什么
What?
-不 现在就结束 -是什么
-No, this is over. -What was it?
-结束了 -是谁
-This is over. -Who was it?
是
Yes.
该关上通往另一边的门了
It's time to close the door to the other side.
我还有个物品
I still have an item.
好的 拿上来
Okay. Bring it forward.
你不想看看吗
Don't you wanna look at it?
你认得它吗
Do you recognize it?
这是你们在我房♥间里找的东西 对吧
It's what you were looking for in my room, wasn't it?
现在你们找到了
Well, now you've found it.
我从没见过这个东西
I've never seen this thing before,
但我可以尽我所能解读…
but I can do my best to read it--
拿起来
Pick it up.
-你还记得怎么使用吗 -莉安
-Do you remember how to use it? -Leanne.
首先 挖出我的眼睛
First, you take out my eyes.
然后从我的肩膀一直割到我的手肘 然后让我失血而亡
And then you slice from my shoulder down to my elbow, and you let me bleed out.
然后用火烧我 对不对
And then you set me on fire, isn't that right?
那么来吧 你在等什么
So go ahead. What are you waiting for?
天啊 这太疯狂了
Oh, my God. This is insanity.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
“说谎的目击者应被惩罚 骗子应被捉住”
"A false witness shall be punished, and a liar shall be caught."
所以何不告诉大家你们到底是谁
So why don't you tell everybody who you really are?
莉安
Leanne.
天啊
Goodness.
放开我
Get off me.
肖恩 快开灯
Sean, get the lights!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
她没事的
She'll be fine.
-来 波比 -真抱歉
-Come on, Bobbie. -So sorry.
莉安 你不能随便撕开 任何走进这个家的人的衣服
Leanne! You cannot rip the clothes off everybody who comes into this house!
她不是其中一员 我只是需要确定
She's not one of them. I just needed to be sure.
莉安 回你的房♥间
Leanne, go to your room!
什么
What?
你显然犯了个错 你害自己丢脸了
You clearly made a mistake. You've embarrassed yourself.
你该离开了
Now it's time for you to go.
听到了吗
Can you hear me?
这里不需要你
We don't want you here.
差点忘了你的武器
Almost forgot your weapon.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你刚才是想做什么
What were you trying to do?
怎么了 朱利安
What, Julian?
如果她的背上有疤痕 你会做到哪一步
How far would you have gone if she had scars on her back?
你真的想知道
Do you really wanna know that?
是的 我想
Yeah. I kinda do.
我会杀了她
I would have fucking killed her.
我看过她们了 她们没事
I checked on them. They're fine.
波比说这种混乱和攻击性
Bobbie says this kind of confusion and aggression
在这样的情况下很常见
is pretty common in this situation.
通常是病人的孩子
Usually, it's the children of the patient.
她们觉得莉安感到无助 我试着解释…
They feel like Leanne is feeling helpless. I tried to explain--
总之 她们不会离开的
Well, anyways, they're not going anywhere.
很好
Good.
蓝莓松饼
Blueberry pancakes.
以前总能让你露出笑脸
They always used to make you smile.
现在不一样了
Things are just different now.
我需要你努力理解这点
I need you to try to understand that.
我要通宵拍节目 你没问题吧
I have an overnight shoot. Will you be okay?
-肖恩 -什么
-Sean? -Yeah?
你能把松饼留下吗
Could you actually leave the pancakes?
我有点吃厌布丁了
I'm kind of over pudding.
当然
Sure.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表