剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
我的巧克力裹草莓美味得让人想哭
My chocolate-covered strawberries would make you cry.
不用了 只要你们人到就够了
No, just yourselves.
嗨
Hi.
-嗨 我… -要开派对
-Hi, I'm-- -Having a party?
我们无意中听到了
We may have overheard.
对
Yeah.
你们在为末日准备吗
Are you guys preparing for the end of times?
不 只是一些安慰食品
No. Just some comfort food.
艾什说我不该被允许去开市客购物
Ash says I shouldn't be allowed to shop at Costco.
你是说要开派对
So you were saying there's a party?
对的 是 周四7点左右
Uh-huh. Yeah. Thursday, 7:00-ish.
我们会去的
We'll be there.
太好了 好的 祝你们今天愉快
Great. All right. Well, have a good day.
-谢谢 -你也是
-Thanks. -You too.
也许我对那对年轻伴侣想错了 但那不重要
I might be wrong about the young couple, but it doesn't matter.
他们都说会来 所以我们在派对上会弄清楚
They all said they're coming, so we'll figure it out at the party.
在我看来 只要他们来了 我们的任务就算完成
As far as I'm concerned, once they're here, our job is done.
并没有
Not really.
我们得查清楚是谁 然后帮助他们
We gotta figure out who it is and help 'em out.
你说得对
You're right.
我们只要问他们一些问题
We'll just ask them some questions
然后看看他们像不像
and find out if they feel like the kind of people
会在这片区买♥♥♥房♥♥的人 或者是…
who would buy in this neighborhood or if…
-在假装 -没错
-They're faking it. -Exactly.
他们在无知中度过人生
They live lives in ignorance,
脸上挂着虚假的微笑
plastic smiles upon their faces…
你们必须要拿走自己想要的
You have to take what you want for yourselves.
你们能做到
And you can do it.
我会教你们如何做到
I'll show you how.
这些是我的
These are mine.
这本书里的一切都以某种形式发生了
Everything in this book happened in some way.
当你想要某样东西时
When you want something…
就写下来
put it down on paper.
肖恩
Sean!
答案会找到你
And the answer will come to you.
你只需要相信
You just have to believe
-自己是应得的 -我要拿一张
-that you deserve it. -I'll take one.
外面在搞什么
What is happening out there?
这些人现在住在公园了
What, do these people live in the park now?
你为什么不告诉我情况已经这么疯狂
Why didn't you tell me things had gotten this crazy?
你之前不和我说话啊
Well, you weren't exactly talking to me.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
小圣徒教的前教♥徒♥
Former members of the Church of Lesser Saints.
他们都叛变了 离开后追随莉安了
They're all defectors. They left to follow Leanne.
这种疯狂必须停止
This madness has to end.
明天她就得离开
Tomorrow she is gone.
我们不能失败 这次不能
We cannot fail. Not this time.
真利啊
So sharp.
想来有趣 这么有用的东西却如此致命
Isn't it funny how something so useful can be so deadly
如果落入错的人手中
when it's in the wrong hands?
对
Yeah.
我该把它们锁起来
I should lock them up.
肖恩 你为什么要开这个派对
Why are you having this party, Sean?
多萝西卧床几个月了 她需要社交
Dorothy's been on her back for months. She needs social interaction.
我希望妻子快乐
And I want my wife to be happy.
好吧
Fine.
你就保守秘密吧
You keep your secrets.
但我爱这个家
But I love this family.
什么都不会改变这点
And nothing is going to change that.
什么都不会
Nothing.
肖恩的蛋糕看起来美味极了
Sean's cake looks amazing.
不敢相信我真的身处多萝西特纳的家
I can't believe I'm actually in Dorothy Turner's house.
-可以吗 -来 我帮你
-May I? -Here, let me.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Of course.
嘿 你来抱一下他
Hey. You set up camp here.
我需要你帮忙看着他 我去招待一下客人
I need you to keep an eye on this guy, while I work the room.
没问题 我宁肯唱《巴士的车轮》
No problem. I'd rather be singing "The Wheels on the Bus"
也不想听你的邻居问我做什么工作
than have your neighbors ask me what I do for a living.
你做什么工作啊
What do you do for a living?
滚吧
Fuck you.
我们几乎看过你的每一集节目
You know, we've seen almost every episode of your show.
每一集
Every episode?
恐怕我都没看完全部
I haven't seen all of them, I'm afraid.
但我妻子…
But my wife--
亲爱的 你能帮我签个名吗
Would you sign this for me, doll?
没问题
You got it.
(《厨房♥之心》 肖恩特纳著)
我看过《铁腕美食大赛》的每一集
I've seen every episode of Gourmet Gauntlet,
你是节目史上最性感的主持
and you're the sexiest host they've ever had.
每一集啊
Every episode, huh?
上周的惊喜食材是什么
What was the surprise ingredient last week?
你的紧身牛仔
Your tight jeans?
我妻子向来不害羞
My wife's never been shy.
我得去厨房♥看看 失陪一下
I have to check on something in the kitchen. If you'll excuse me.
-我爱海伦彼尔德 -噢…她是个天才
-I love Helen Beard. -Oh, y-- Now she's a genius.
失陪
Excuse me.
我没耐心教育 那些说她的作品是色情片的没品位人群
I have no patience for the philistines who say her work is porn.
你是艺术爱好者 太棒了 你最喜欢的印象派画家是谁
You're art lovers? Fabulous. Who's your favorite Impressionist?
德加
Degas.
选得好
Good choice.
我一直更偏爱马奈
I've always been partial to Manet.
你呢
What about you?
在我们家爱艺术的是苏西 我全都喜欢
Suzy's the artsy one. I kind of like all of 'em.
我想知道你对上帝的看法是
Curious, what are your thoughts on God?
真的
Really?
如果她存在 我认为她的幽默感很残酷
If she exists, I think she has a cruel sense of humor.
很好 太好了 谢谢 很有用
Good. Great, thanks. Very helpful.
什么
What?
天 肖恩的蛋糕看起来好棒
Wow. Sean's cake looks amazing.
来
Here you go.
那么 鉴于你新搬来这个区 有个重要的问题
So, important question since you're new to the neighborhood:
你在哪里买♥♥你的精品葡萄酒
Where'd you buy your fine wine?
我们其实是自己酿造的
We actually make our own wine.
对 全部是有机的
Yeah, all organic.
我们在巴克斯郡有个葡萄园
We have a vineyard out in Bucks County.
我们本想带一瓶来
We would've brought a bottle.
只是…我们不想让人有压力 觉得必须要喝它
We just-- We didn't want people to feel pressure to drink it.
为什么 你不喜欢吗
Why? Don't you like it?
这个嘛
Well…
我喜欢
yes.
抱歉 刚才有点怪
Sorry, that was weird.
能失陪一下吗 我…
Would you excuse me for a second? I--
你和妻子一定很骄傲
You and your wife must be so proud.
是的 有乏味的少年老成孩子很令人放松
We are. It's relaxing to have boring adult children.
你们为什么决定搬来这里
Why did you decide to move here?
伊芳和我几年前就爱上了费城
Yvonne and I fell in love with Philly years ago,
心想:“有何不可 ”
and thought, "Why not?"
我在布莱恩摩尔医院找到一份工作
I got a job offer at Bryn Mawr Hospital.
我不是说费城 而是这里 这条街
I didn't mean to Philly, I meant here. To this street.
犯罪猖獗
Crime's out of control.
我不止一次被袭击
I've been assaulted more than once,
我独自一人时曾遭遇歹徒入室
and I survived a home invasion when I was all alone.
天啊 我不敢想象那个情况
God, I can't imagine what that must have been like.
我不是要你们的同情
I'm not asking for your sympathy.
我只是想指出你们搬来这里的勇敢
I'm merely pointing out your bravery in moving here.
也许只是愚蠢
Or maybe it's just stupidity.
这是个温馨的派对 对吧
This is a lovely party, isn't it?
寻找任何来自教会的东西
Look for anything from the church.
下一家
Next house.
(以血清洗我罪孽 以你的精神涂抹我)
你们有谁信教吗
Are any of you churchgoers?
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表