剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
这就是你全部的招数
Is that all you've got?
你在搞什么啊 快下来
What the fuck are you doing? Get down!
这都是因为我 朱利安
It's all for me, Julian.
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
风暴 这一切 全都是为了我
The storm. All of it. It's for me!
他自以为能打败我 但他做不到的
And he thinks that he can beat me, but he can't.
因为我已经赢了
'Cause I've won.
下楼来 我想给你看个东西
Come downstairs. I wanna show you something.
不
No.
肖恩
Sean!
朱利安
Julian!
肖恩
Sean!
请放我走
Please, let me go.
-什么都看不见 -继续走
-Can't see anything. -Just keep going.
你好 莉安
Hello, Leanne.
他们是谁
Who are they?
你们俩应该离开
You two should go now.
为什么有火堆
Why is there a fire?
无所谓了 走吧
Doesn't matter. Come on.
走吧 结束了
Come on. It's done.
我来了 宝贝
I'm coming, baby.
我来了 宝贝
I'm coming, sweetie.
好的 宝贝 没事的 好的 妈妈在呢
Okay, baby. It's okay. Okay. Mama's here.
我们成功了 结束了 她走了
We did it. It's over. She's gone.
我们不是要让你不自在 我只需要你听
We don't need you to be uncomfortable. I only need you to listen.
好的
Very well.
我们为什么要假装
Why should we pretend…
这些不结实的绳子能拴住你
these frail bits of rope can contain you?
我们都很清楚你是什么人
We both know exactly what you are.
如果我过去曾对你展现一丝善意
If I've ever shown you any kindness,
我乞求你记住它
I beg you to remember that.
你刚来这个家时 是出于一种爱
When you first came to this house, it was an act of love,
但那份爱是自私的
but that love was a selfish love.
它让死亡和毁灭降临在我们所有人头上
It has brought death and destruction down upon us all.
世界上发生的任何坏事 都是因为他 不是我
Anything bad that happens in the world is because of him. Not me.
你误解了他
You misunderstand him.
他看不见你我
He does not see you or me.
他的完美命神性太过伟大了 我们是无法理解的
His perfect order is too great for us to comprehend.
我们只能为之奉献
We can only serve it.
我这辈子 你都在对我说这些鬼话
You've been telling me that nonsense my entire life.
我不再相信它们了
I don't believe it anymore.
我永远都不会再为他服务 永远都不
I will never serve him again. Ever.
那你真的堕落了
Then you truly have fallen.
停下
Stop that.
我将哭泣到我不再有力气
I will weep until I have no more strength to weep,
因为世界已然迷失
because the world is lost.
别说疯话
Don't be ridiculous.
也许这不是他想要的世界 但是太阳依旧每天升起
It may not be the world that he wants, but the sun will still rise every day.
不会的 迹象很清楚
No, it won't. The signs are clear.
看看周围
Look around you.
你不应该存在
You should not exist.
你是大地上不愈合的伤口 因为你 整个世界都在煎熬
You are an open wound in the earth, and now the whole world suffers.
你所爱的人们 多萝西和这家人
The ones you love, Dorothy, this family,
你把他们困在世间的地狱里
you have trapped them in a living hell.
今晚的水灾不过是开始
This deluge tonight is only the beginning.
失去平衡的世界意味着无尽的灾苦
A world out of balance is a world of endless suffering,
除非你选择结束它
unless you choose to end it
拯救我们所有人
and save us all.
我们曾试图给你真正的死亡
We have tried to offer you the true death,
但没有人能杀死你
but none of us can kill you.
你的愤怒和自我意志的火焰太过明亮
Your rage and your self-will burn too bright.
只有一个生物能做到
Only one creature can do it.
只有一个生物足够强大
One creature is strong enough.
你
You.
我做不到
I can't.
我会在你身旁帮助你的 小花朵
I'll be right here to help you, little flower.
首先是你的眼睛 然后是四肢
First your eyes, then your limbs.
如果你真的爱特纳一家 那就让他们拥有本该有的生活
If you truly love the Turners, give them the life they were meant to have.
给他们自♥由♥
Set them free.
你明白他们将永远记得你
And know that they will always remember you.
最棒的是 上帝会原谅你所有的罪孽
And best of all, God will forgive you all your sins…
和你的邪恶
and your wickedness.
谁说我邪恶
Who said I was wicked?
快走
Go.
我们还在里面 快来
We're still in here. Come quick!
小心
Look out!
停下
Stop!
他归你了
He's all yours.
是谁
Who's that?
计划不是这样的
That wasn't part of the plan.
别这样 放下 你只会让情况更糟
Don't. Put it down. You'll just make it worse.
她只是个疯姑娘 我们能应付得了
She's just a deranged girl. We got this.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
她说风暴都是因为她
She said the storms were all because of her.
那太扯了 不过是风而已
That's bullshit. That's just wind.
该死
Oh, fuck.
很抱歉 我们对你这么做
I'm so sorry for what we did to you.
拜托 我的手♥机♥在桌上
Please. My phone is on the table.
我只是要打911救肖恩
I just need to call 911 for Sean.
不 离我远点
No. Stay away from me!
-离我远点 -肖恩
-Get away from me! -Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我需要两辆救护车
I need two ambulances.
云杉街9780号♥
9780 Spruce Street.
发生了意外
There's been an accident.
莉安
Leanne.
发生了什么 肖恩在哪
What's happened? Where's Sean?
嘘
Shh.
你应该去确保杰里科没事
You should make sure Jericho's okay.
保姆说是意外
Nanny said it was an accident.
我再也不会让你回到这个家里
I'm never gonna let you back in this house.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我什么都没做 特纳太太
I didn't do anything, Mrs. Turner.
不过是个意外
It was just an accident.
你知道意外难免会发生
You know how accidents can happen.
现在只有你和我了
It's just you and me now.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表