剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
我早该知道…
I should have known--
艾什
Ash!
你知不知道 你们向谁敞开了自家的门 肖恩
Do you know who you welcomed into your home, Sean?
如果她赢了 混沌会加快
If she wins, chaos accelerates.
这座城市将毁灭 而那只是个开始
The city will fall, and that's only the beginning.
灵异女仆
第四季第七集
天…
Oh, G--
(有意味的形式)
(堕入歧途)
(路西法)
-喂 -艾瑞克
- Hello? - Eric,
我需要你确认一个女孩的姓 你拿到视频了吗
I need you to confirm a girl's last name. Did you get the clip?
拿到了 告诉我要找什么
I got it. Tell me what I'm looking for.
好的 有个小女孩在30秒左右出镜
Okay, so there's a little girl who shows up at about 30 seconds,
我们访问了她
and we interviewed her.
她必须签授权协议 对吧
She'd had to have signed a release form, right?
有名字吗
Hmm. Got a name?
是的 莉安格雷森
Yeah. Leanne Grayson.
她当时应该是八 九岁
She'd have been about eight or nine at the time.
明白了 等我一下
Gotcha. Stand by.
好的
Okay.
(孩子就是未来)
比赛的才艺部分
The talent portion of the competition.
-我是8号♥新闻台的多萝西特纳 -你都给我搞砸了 起来
-I'm Dorothy Turner, 8 News. -You're ruining this for me. Get up.
-多萝西 -是的…我在
- Dorothy? - Yeah. Yes, I'm here.
抱歉 多萝西
Sorry, Dorothy.
她一定没有签协议 也许她用了不同的名字
She must not have signed a form, or maybe she used a different name.
你肯定
Are you sure?
是的 我肯定
Yeah, I'm sure.
你睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
睡得很香
Like a baby.
你就不会听听别的歌♥吗
Don't you ever listen to anything else?
和我一起跳舞
Dance with me.
不 我清醒时跳得不好
Oh. No. I'm no good sober.
来嘛
Come on.
我来领舞
I'll lead.
我们得谈谈派对上发生的事情
We need to talk about what happened at the party.
不
No, we don't.
这个家里的人不断受到伤害
People keep getting hurt in this house.
放轻松
Relax.
你在我身边时就是安全的
You're safe when you're with me.
那是什么意思
What-- What does that even mean?
我需要你告诉我 我不是一个人
I need you to tell me that I'm not alone in this.
告诉我你看到情况变得多么糟糕
Tell me you see how fucked-up things have gotten.
朱利安 闭嘴
Julian, shut up.
该死
Fuck.
你咬了我
You bit me.
你的话太多了
You talk too much.
乳化油会破坏 我觉得可能…
The emulsion will break. I think it might be--
-听到我在和你说话吗 -是的 主厨
-Do you hear me talking to you? -Yes, Chef.
好的 这是你该死的乳化油
Okay. Well, here's your fucking emulsion.
五分钟
Five minutes!
你的借口是还没完成
So, your excuse is that this is incomplete?
-你是在我的厨房♥里哭吗 -不 主厨
-Are you crying in my kitchen? -No, Chef.
你眼泪里的盐分比这个XO酱的还多
There's more salt in your tears than there is in this XO sauce.
主厨 我应该是忘记…
Chef, I think I forgot to--
别再找借口了 多米尼克 滚出我的厨房♥
Enough excuses, Dominic. Get the fuck outta my kitchen.
出去 肖恩…
Get outta here! Sean! Sean! Sean!
看啊
Look at that.
对 没错
Yeah. That's right.
-爸爸成了网络红人 -滚出去
- Dada's gone viral. - Get the fuck out.
-这是什么 -你知道是什么
-What's this? -You know what it is.
你的睡前阅读 在做调研
Your bedside reading. Been doing some research?
我们需要谈谈这个 但不是在这里谈
We need to talk about this. But not here.
是莉安 她是连接点
Leanne. She's the common factor.
她生气时 情况变坏
When she's angry, things go bad.
她开心时 情况就好 无法解释的那种好
When she's happy, things go well, inexplicably well.
只要我们对她忠诚 一切都完好无损
And it all remains intact as long as we stay loyal to her.
闹虫灾 房♥子坍塌 多萝西的事故 杰里科
The infestation, the house falling apart, Dorothy's accident, Jericho.
我做了一些搜索 这种现象有一个词
I've been searching, and there's a term for something like that.
“浮士德交易”
The Faustian bargain.
这太疯狂了 我们听上去疯了
This is crazy. We sound insane.
你觉得自己找到了莉安的坟墓 对吗
You thought you found Leanne's headstone, right?
我们以为那是莉安 在玩弄我们 但如果不是呢
We thought that was Leanne playing a trick on us, but what if it wasn't?
如果她真的死了呢
What if she died?
如果她以某种形式返生了呢
What if she came back as something?
邪教认为他们是上帝的仆从
The cult believes they're servants of God.
没错
Exactly.
莉安离开时背弃了他们的道路
Leanne abandoned their ways when she left.
堕落的天使
Fallen angel.
怎么了
What's happening?
什…
Wh--
你不能说话了
You can't talk?
(是莉安做的吗 )
你怎么下楼了
What are you doing down here?
我需要换个空间
I needed a change of scenery.
你该叫我的
Well, you should've called for me.
带杰里科出门散步
Taking Jericho for his walk?
对
Yeah.
-真希望我也能去 -很快就会的
- Wish I could come. - Soon.
你在这里没事吧
Are you gonna be okay here?
是 我其实在调查一个报道
Yes. I'm working on a story, actually.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
不
No.
我还没有线索
I don't have a lead yet.
就像大海捞针
It's like finding a needle in a haystack.
这个说法真有趣
That's a funny expression.
感觉并没那么难
Doesn't seem like it'd be a very hard thing to do.
但你会成功的
You'll crack it, though.
多萝西特纳永远都有办法
Dorothy Turner always does.
好的
Okay.
你觉得银色的子弹能阻止她吗 最糟的情况下
You think silver bullets could stop her? I mean, worst-case?
“狼人” 对哦
"Werewolf." Right.
大蒜
Garlic?
不
No.
她很爱吃我的蒜油意粉
She loves my spaghetti aglio e olio.
(吸血鬼)
对
Right.
也许她的死穴是水 我从没见过她洗澡 你呢
Maybe water's her weakness. I've never seen her bathe. Have you?
对
Right.
干杯 兄弟
Cheers, brother.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
罗斯科 你搞什么 你在那边站了多久
Roscoe, what the hell? How long have you been standing there?
抱歉这样出现
I'm sorry to show up like this.
(哥们 搞什么鬼 )
有一个人想见你们
There's someone here to see you.
一个可以回答你们所有问题的人
Someone who can answer all your questions.
乔治
George.
(这老兄怎么总是换装)
你好 肖恩
Hello, Sean.
你好 朱利安
Hello, Julian.
他让我在外面等
He's asked me to wait outside.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你怎么进来的 我锁了门
How did you get in here? I lock this place.
有远比这更危急的事需要讨论
There are far more pertinent things to discuss.
是这样的 今天是很重要的一天
You see, today is a very important day.
今天是我的忏悔日
Today is the day I confess.
是时候告诉你们莉安格雷森的真♥相♥了
It's time I told you the truth about Leanne Grayson.
“威斯康辛欧内达 一家三口丧命于骇人火灾”
"Devastating fire kills family of three in Oneida, Wisconsin."
“女儿莉安格雷森的尸体
"Body of the daughter,
没有被发现 假定已死亡”
Leanne Grayson, never recovered. Presumed dead."
以下略过 她当时八岁
Blah, blah, blah. She was eight at the time.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表