剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Maybe the cult covered it up.
也许她找到办法逃出去了
Maybe somehow she made it out.
莉安走了
Leanne is gone.
我们是世界上最不走运的人
We have the worst fucking luck in the world.
先别下定论
I don't know.
我觉得也许一切都会好起来
I think we might be all right.
我们重新开始吧
Let's start over.
我去叫德士
I'll call a cab.
你从未放弃我
You never gave up on me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你回到了我身边
You came back to me.
来
Come on.
朱利安
Julian!
能和你聊聊吗?
Can I have a word?
我已经回答了警方的所有问题
I already answered all the police's questions.
这是做什么?
W-What is this?
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
聊什么?
About what?
结束了
It's over.
去年圣诞 你的心脏停止了
Christmas last year, your heart stopped.
-什么?-他没呼吸了 做点什么
What? -He's not breathing. Do something!
-什么? -心脏复苏术 快点
What? Um, CPR! Something!
-什么?不 -你已经戒毒了
-What? No. -Well, you're sober now.
也许你能看世界看得更清楚?
Maybe you're seeing things a bit more clearly?
你大概感到更强壮了
You probably feel stronger.
-我该走了 -当你被赋予第二次机会
-I think I have to go now. -When you're given a second chance,
这是有意义的
it's for a purpose.
老天爷
Oh, Jesus.
你想说的是什么?
What are you trying to say to me?
你到底想说什么?
What the fuck are you trying to say?
我认为你知道
I think you know.
如果你想聊 就找我们吧
We'll be here when you're ready to talk.
我们现在是一家人了
We're family now.
我的天
Holy shit.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表