剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
- Yeah. - Okay.
我们去洗澡啦
We're-- We're gonna go have a bath.
来
There you go.
来
There you go.
好好休息 多萝西
Rest well, Dorothy.
说“妈妈拜拜”
Say, "Bye, Mama." Mmm.
拜拜
Bye. Bye.
来 我帮你洗头发
Come here. Let me wash your hair.
杰里 像这样抬起头 那是什么?
Jeri, put your head up like this. What's that?
过来 不
Come here. Come here. No.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
什么? 那个吗?
What? That one?
那个呀?
That one?
对 那个 你想要那个
Oh, yeah. That one. You want that.
- 嘿 嗨 - 多萝西
Hey. Hi. Hi. - Dorothy.
- 天啊 - 嘿
- God. - Hey.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 抱歉 老天
Oh, my God. I'm sorry. Oh, God.
你们俩发生了什么? 是莉安做的?
What happened to you both? Leanne do this to you?
算是吧 她是个疯子
Kind of. She's fucking crazy.
我一直都是这么说的 小朱
That's what I've been trying to tell you, Juju.
对 - 我很想你
- Yeah. - I missed you.
我没想到自己能成功
I didn't think I was gonna make it.
那个篮子
That basket.
要是莉安在我之前拿到怎么办?
What if Leanne had gotten to it before I did?
托比说她最近在躲避他
Tobe said she's, um, been avoiding him recently,
所以我猜如果她听到他的名字 就会让你独自去开门
so I figured if she heard his name, she'd let you go to the door alone.
他在她心中有一定的意义
He means something to her.
多蒂
Dottie.
肖恩 我们需要这么做
Sean... we need to do this.
我知道
I know.
什么?
What?
多蒂
Dottie.
我们得和你说一件事
There's something we need to talk to you about.
也许我们该换个地方聊这个
Maybe we should have this conversation someplace else.
我们带你去弗兰克家吧
Let us take you to Frank's.
开玩笑吗? 我不离开
Kidding? I'm not leaving.
我知道我在要求你做什么 但是这次你必须信任我
I know what I'm asking of you. But you gotta trust me on this one.
信任你? 杰里科和她在一起
Trust you? Jericho's in there with her.
多蒂
Dottie.
够了 要是你们再说一次 我就下车
Enough! If you ask me one more time, I'm getting out of this car.
好的...
Okay. Okay.
朱利安 我们只能在这里说这件事了
Julian, we're just gonna have to have this conversation here.
多萝西 关于去年8月 你能记起多少?
Dorothy, how much do you remember about last August?
8月?
August?
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
你还记得什么? 你的回忆在哪里中断?
What do you remember? Where does your memory stop?
肖恩 你怎么可能知道...
Sean, how could you possibly know--
我为这件事已经挣扎了好几周 我觉得自己要疯了
I've been struggling with this for weeks. I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我那时没准备好 但现在我准备好了
- I wasn't ready then... -...but I-I'm ready now.
多萝西 我觉得我能帮你 你能记起什么?
Dorothy, I think I can help you. What do you remember?
什么都记不起
Nothing.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
我去洛杉矶 当《铁腕美食大赛》的客座嘉宾
I took a guest spot on Gourmet Gauntlet in Los Angeles.
所以他们才让我主持这一季
That's the reason they asked me to host this season.
好的
Okay.
我试过在卧室里和你谈这件事 记得吗?
I tried to talk about this in the bedroom. Remember that?
不知道 这是在做什么? 我们到底要聊什么?
I don't know. What is this? What are we even talking about?
我从一开始就不该接那个工作
I should never have done the job.
我觉得即使在当时我也明白
I think I knew that even then.
我只是太疲倦了
I was just so tired.
没有人告诉你当父亲这么难
No one tells you how hard it is to be a dad.
我不是天生当父母的料 和你不同
And I'm not a natural parent. Not like you are.
我只是想逃离
I just wanted to get away,
我觉得自己有权离开 哪怕只是一小段时间
and I thought I should be allowed to get away, if only for a little.
我想我一直都是个懦夫
And I guess I've always been a coward.
肖恩 如果你是要说你在加州时
Sean, if you're gonna tell me you slept with some woman
和某个女人睡了 你就直接跳过吧
while you were in California, you can just skip it,
我们可以等一家人安全时再谈
and we can talk about this when our family is safe.
朱利安 什么? 怎么了?
Julian, what? What is it?
你在几天后打给我
Y-You called me a couple days in.
你告诉我说你很煎熬
You told me you were struggling.
我可以从你的声音里听出来
I could hear it in your voice.
我为什么要那么说? 我没有煎熬啊
Why would I say that? I wasn't struggling.
你记不起来了
You wouldn't remember.
我知道你需要我
I knew you needed me.
但是我还是决定不过去
B-But I still decided not to come.
因为我想买♥♥毒品 我决定了...
Because I wanted to score some drugs, I decided...
真抱歉我没有过去
I'm so sorry I didn't come.
你们俩在说疯话
You both sound crazy.
我没有打给你
I didn't call you.
什么?
What?
小朱 是多蒂
Juju. It's Dottie.
如果不是要紧事 我不会打来的
I really wouldn't call if it wasn't important,
但我的情况很糟
but, um... ...I'm just having a really hard time.
杰里科哭个不停
Um... ...Jericho is just crying and crying,
我试过了一切办法...
and I have tried everything. And, uh--
我手足无措了
I'm just really overwhelmed right now.
能不能麻烦你过来? 小朱 只要几个小时就好
So, maybe you could just come by, Juju, for, like, even a couple hours.
好的 给我回电♥话♥ 好吗?
okay. Just call me back, okay?
拜拜
Bye.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't... ...know what's happening.
在那之后 我们以为娜塔莉能帮忙
After it happened, we thought that Natalie could help.
她说她知道一种新的治疗法 能帮助人
She said she knew of a new therapy that had helped people.
你必须理解 多萝西 我们不知道怎么让你明白
You gotta understand, Dorothy, we didn't know how to get through to you.
你人在 但是灵魂已经不在了
I mean, you were there, but you were gone, you know?
而过去做艰难决定的人总是你
And you're the one who always makes the hard decisions.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
这没道理啊
It doesn't make sense.
能不能和我说点能让人明白的话?
Can someone tell me something that just makes sense, please?
我正在努力 当时有个娃娃
I'm trying to. There was a doll.
对你来说很有效
And it really worked for you.
似乎有帮助 你以为那是他
Seemed to help. You thought it was him.
就那样 多萝西回来了
Just like that, we had Dorothy back.
我不知道自己以为那能维持多久
And I don't know how long I thought it would last,
但是... 我希望能永远那样
but... I'd have let it gone on forever
只要那能让我留你在身边
if it meant I could keep you with me.
娃娃?
A doll?
我以为娃娃是谁?
I thought a doll was who?
肖恩
Sean?
多萝西 我知道你会怪自己
Dorothy, I know you're gonna blame yourself.
你的性格如此 但你不能那样
It's who you are. But you can't do that.
我们俩当时都应接不暇
We were both so overwhelmed,
我留你一人在这里面对一切
and I had left you here to deal with it all alone.
那只是个意外
It was just an accident.
是个不幸的意外
It was a freak accident.
你...记得那个夏天有多热吗?
You-- Remember how hot it was that summer?
道路开始变得黏糊糊的
The roads were starting to stick.
你带他去杂货店
You took him to the grocery store.
你手里都是东西
Your hands were full.
- 什么? - 我知道你想压抑那一切
- What? - I know you want to shut it away,
但是多萝西 你必须记起来
but you have to remember now, Dorothy.
亲爱的 那只是无心之失
Honey, it was just a mistake.
多蒂 努力记起来吧
Dottie, try and remember.
特纳太太 你还好吗?
Mrs. Turner, are you all right?
特纳太太 我是警官
Mrs. Turner, I'm a police officer.
我能向你询问你儿子的事吗?
Would it be all right if I asked about your son?
是杰里科 对吗?
It's Jericho, right?
发生了什么?
What happened?
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
瑞斯
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表