剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
无论我多努力
no matter how hard I try.
光是去想就会头疼
It hurts my brain to think about it.
我想这一定不正常
I can't imagine this is normal.
这让我感到害怕
It scares me.
大脑无法保留每一段记忆
The brain can't hold every memory.
有时随着年岁增长 你会忘记一些东西
Sometimes you just lose things as you get older.
我们是过来人了
Take it from us.
也许只是年纪大的原因
It's probably just aging.
这不是因为那个
This is something else.
女士们 龙虾 要到时间了
Ladies. Lobster. It's about that time.
小家伙 准备好了吗
You ready, little buddy?
我会和你在FaceTime上视频 这样你会觉得你和我们一起
I'll keep you on FaceTime so you feel like you're right there with us.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 要是能和你们一起去就好了
Oh, God, I wish I could go with you guys.
小臭宝贝 妈咪爱你
Mommy loves you, you little stinker.
只能吃一块糖 别让他受惊了
Like, one piece of candy. And don't let him get spooked.
绝对不会
Never.
吓死你
Boo!
吓死你
Boo!
嗨 伙计
Hey, buddy.
(肖恩 FaceTime视频)
他又让我打来 有倚赖问题哦
He made me call again. Attachment issues.
妈咪爱她的小龙虾
Mommy loves her little crustacean.
他开心吗
Is he having the best time?
当然了 他是你的儿子
Of course. He's your son.
肖恩
Sean…
多谢你做这件事
thank you for this.
为了你 什么都行
Anything for you.
一切可好
Is everything okay?
-发生什么了 -不 没什么
-What happened? -No, it's nothing.
我只是以为遇到熟人了
I just thought I recognized someone.
你扮的是什么
What are you?
娃娃
A doll.
我今晚要出去
I'm going out tonight.
肖恩带杰里科去要糖了
Sean took Jericho trick-or-treating,
所以我留下看家
so left me to man the door.
我之后可以和你一起去吗
I could come with you after?
没必要
That won't be necessary.
你知道 你不该单独行动
You know, you shouldn't be alone.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
你不用再为我担心了
You know, you don't need to be afraid for me anymore.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
-不给糖就捣蛋 -嘿 我喜欢你的皇冠
-Trick or treat. -Hey, I like your crown.
-谢谢 -对 拿几颗吧
-Thank you. -Yeah, take a couple.
好的
Okay.
很可爱
Cute.
-嗨 -不给糖就捣蛋
-Hey. -Trick or treat.
好的 拿几颗吧
Okay. Take a couple.
-救命 -莉安
-Help! -Leanne!
别吃太多糖果
Don't eat too much candy…
-救命 -否则你会变成一条小肥虫子
-Help! -…or you'll turn into a fat little worm.
-嘿 放开我的孩子 -没有人爱你
-Hey, let go of my kid! -Nobody loves you.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
真抱歉 她是学戏剧的
I'm so sorry. She's a theater major.
-你这是在搞什么 -怎么
-What the fuck is wrong with you? -What?
-万圣节就是要吓人 不是吗 -对 适合未成年人的那种
-Halloween's about scaring people, right? -Yeah, in a PG way.
你不能让别人的心理治疗账单翻倍啊
You don't get extra credit for tripling people's therapy bills.
我现在没糖果了
Now I'm out of candy.
你看起来太棒了
You look fucking amazing.
什么
What?
-是托比 嗨 -嗨
-Tobe. Hi. -Hi.
这是你自己做的
Did you make this yourself?
对 算是
Yeah, kind of.
好厉害
I mean, that's impressive.
我有事要忙
I have things to do.
你有事要忙
You have things to do?
我也要朝那边走
Well, I'm walking that direction too.
托比 我今晚真的需要独自行动
Tobe, I really need to be on my own tonight.
好的 不如这样
Okay. Well, how about this?
我在你旁边走 那样我们可以一起但又分开走
I'll just walk beside you, and that way we're alone together.
-好的 但只一会儿 -好
-Okay. But just for a little. -Okay.
抱歉
Sorry,
-我的手掌有点汗 -不 没关系
-if my palms are sweaty, you know. -No, it's okay.
只是…不是说你可以…
It's just-- Not that you might be able to…
我们可以从那家开始
We should start with that one.
他们是新搬来的
They're new.
好
Okay.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
你们是新搬来的 对吗
You're new, right?
对 你们来要糖年纪有点大吧
We are. Aren't you guys a little too old for this?
-我们有甲状腺问题 -随便吧
-We have thyroid problems. -Whatever.
你们只有这些话对我说
Is that really all you have to say to me?
什么
I'm sorry?
走吧 莉安 我们走
Come on, Leanne. Let's go.
年纪太大
Too old?
如果我30岁时脾气那么暴躁 就杀了我吧
Kill me if I'm 30 and that cranky.
托比 去你的派对吧
Go to your party, Tobe.
什么 我们玩得挺开心啊
What? I thought we were having fun.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我有事要做 你在旁边我就无法做
There are things that I need to do, and I can't do them when you're around.
等等
Wait.
托比 别缠着我
Leave me alone, Tobe.
好的 孩子们 每人只拿一颗
All right, kids, just one for each of you.
-不给糖就捣蛋 -万圣节快乐 谢谢
-Trick or treat. -Happy Halloween. Thank you.
嘿 不好意思
Hey! Excuse me?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
你不打算做点什么
Aren't you gonna do something about it?
抱歉 请问你是
I'm sorry, do I know you?
你为什么要假装
Why are you pretending?
我就在这里 来捉我啊
I'm right here! Come and get me!
哎哟 不好意思 亲爱的
Oops! I'm sorry, sweetie.
我觉得你认错人了
I think you have the wrong person.
来 拿点糖果
Here, take some candy.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
回家 托比
Go home, Tobe.
托比
Tobe.
你不是托比
You're not Tobe.
我不再恐惧了
I'm not afraid anymore.
放开我 我们只是想吓你
Get away from me! We were just trying to scare you!
只是个恶作剧
It was just a joke!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
小孩 快吃小孩
Kids! Eat the kids!
快吃小孩
Eat the kids.
吓死你 吓到你了
Boo! I got you.
吓死你
Boo.
吓死你
Boo!
刚才很吓人
That was very scary.
你觉得我吓人吗
Do you think that I'm scary?
现在呢
What about now?
嘿 你在看什么
Hey! What are you looking at?
我闻到恐惧的气息了
I smell fear!
现在呢
What about now?
他们都疯了
They've all gone crazy.
她的想法传给其他人了
Her ideas are spreading into others.
她甚至攻击小孩
She's even attacking children.
可怜的小羊羔们
Poor little lambs.
我担心我们等了太久 没及时阻止她
I worry we waited too long to stop her.
你是说我们试图在做的事未必成功
You mean, what we're trying to do, it might not work?
必须成功 我们不能失败
It has to work. We cannot fail.
我有孩子 好吗
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表