剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
女士 请节哀
I'm so sorry, ma'am.
多萝西
Dorothy.
亲爱的 和我说话
Sweetie, please talk to me.
多萝西 回来吧
Dorothy, come back.
多萝西 请回来
Dorothy, please come back.
- 朱利安 - 多萝西 停下
- Julian! Julian! - Dorothy, stop!
多萝西 求求你 我爱你 停下
- Dorothy, please, I love you. Stop. Stop! -
多萝西 老天
Dorothy! Jesus! Dorothy!
多萝...
Dorot--
天啊 多萝西
Jesus! Dorothy!
不
No! No! No!
天啊 不
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, no!
好的 我们到了 多蒂 我们到家了
Okay. We're here, Dottie. We're home.
莉安 下来
Leanne, come down here!
我们把一切都告诉她了 结束了
We told her everything. It's over!
莉安
Leanne!
我就在这 你不用大喊
I'm right here. You don't need to shout.
她知道真♥相♥了 莉安 结束了
She knows the truth, Leanne. It's over.
杰里科今天很想你 多萝西
Jericho missed you today, Dorothy.
肖恩 看
Sean, look.
你不想抱抱儿子吗?
Don't you wanna hold your son?
是娃娃
It's a doll.
- 这是在开玩笑? - 没什么好笑的 肖恩
- Is that supposed to be funny? - Nothing's funny, Sean.
别再玩游戏了
Just stop with your fucking games.
好吗? 结束了
Okay? This is done.
我们知道你的隧♥道♥
We know about your tunnels
你把婴儿和娃娃不断调换 来折磨我们
and how you've been switching the baby and the doll to fuck with us.
你没有控制我们的筹码了
You have nothing over us anymore.
没有人相信你
No one believes you.
换做是我就不会那么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
多萝西
Dorothy?
我不敢想象这对你来说有多痛苦
I can't imagine how hard this must be for you.
很抱歉必须要这样
And I am so sorry that it had to happen this way.
但是现在你知道一切了
But now, you know everything.
你知道我为你做了什么
And you know what I've done for you.
你必须滚出这个房♥子 莉安
You need to get the hell out of this house, Leanne.
你精神不稳定 你必须马上离开
You are mentally unstable, and you need to leave us alone now.
当我得知他的死是你的错后
When I found out that it was your fault that he died...
莉安 出去
Now, Leanne!
我很生你的气
...I was so angry at you.
然后我意识到那就是我的使命
Then I realized that that was my purpose.
我的使命是帮助你纠正这个错误
My purpose was to help you fix this mistake.
她是个变♥态♥ 多萝西
Oh, she's a fucking psychopath, Dorothy.
别理她
Just ignore her.
我有超凡的能力 多萝西
I can do extraordinary things, Dorothy.
有时令人难以置信
Things that are hard to believe sometimes.
但是我做过最超凡的一件事
But the most extraordinary thing
是为了你做的
that I have ever done in my life was for you.
我让你的儿子复生了
I brought your son back to life.
别听她的话
Don't listen to her.
亲爱的 那从来都不是杰里科 而是其他人的孩子
Honey, it was never Jericho. It was someone else's child.
娃娃在这里
This doll is here,
是因为肖恩和朱利安没有信念
because Sean and Julian have a hard time believing in things.
我必须惩罚他们
I needed to punish them.
所以我把杰里科送到 没有我的时候他会去的地方
So, I've sent Jericho back to the place that he'll be without me.
我们找到了一家人 多萝西
We found a family, Dorothy,
他们在找自己的宝宝 那家人就在几个州之外
looking for their baby just a couple of states away.
没错 亲爱的 她偷了另一个妈妈的婴儿
That's right, she stole that baby from another mom, honey.
只是想骗我们以为她异于常人
Just to try and make us think she was special.
她一定是把他藏在某处了
She must've hidden him somewhere now.
她在操控你 就像操控我们所有人一样
She's manipulating you like she did to all of us.
他们不懂 他们不可能懂
They don't understand. They couldn't.
但你能
But you can.
母亲永远了解自己的孩子
- A mother always knows her child. -
亲爱的 那从来都不是杰里科 请听我说
It was never Jericho, honey. Please listen to me.
有些事就是无法解释
There are things that just can't be explained.
比如母亲和孩子之间的联结
Like the bond between a mother and a child.
比如生与死
Like life and death.
比如我
Like me.
但你知道真♥相♥ 多萝西 对不对?
But you know the truth, Dorothy, don't you?
因为你抱过他 你感受过他的心跳
Because you held him, and you felt his heartbeat.
你知道那是杰里科
And you know that that was Jericho.
你知道那是你的儿子 多萝西 你知道
You know that that was your son, Dorothy. You know.
多萝西 你相信我 对吗?
Dorothy, you believe me, don't you?
她知道你的状态脆弱 她正在利用这点
She knows you're vulnerable, and she's taking advantage.
别听她说
Don't listen to her.
多萝西 我可以让他永远地回来
Dorothy, I can bring him back for good.
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Just shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up!
我们再也不用这么做了
We'll never have to do this again.
以后就只是你、我和他
It'll just be you and me and him.
远离她
Stay away from her.
你曾告诉我说你愿意为杰里科做任何事
You once told me that you would do anything for Jericho.
这是你的机会
Then here's your chance.
你只需要说“好”
All you have to do is say "yes."
不要这么做
Don't do it.
只要说“好”一切就会好起来
Just say "yes," and everything will be okay.
我会给你想要的一切
I will give you everything that you want.
求求你 多萝西
Please, Dorothy.
只要你说“好”
Just say "yes."
好
Yes.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表