剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
她为什么要对多萝西这么做
Why would she do this to Dorothy?
莉安在很小的时候见过多萝西一次
Leanne saw Dorothy once when she was very young.
不久之后 她失去了母亲 那变成了一种执迷
Soon after she lost her mother, it became an obsession.
我允许她每年有一天 在多萝西工作时去看她
I allowed her one day each year to visit Dorothy's work
希望那帮助她哀悼丧母的痛
in hopes that it would help her grieve.
(8号♥新闻台 4月17日)
她会提前好几周想好穿什么
She'd plan her outfits weeks in advance.
但旁观不够
But it wasn't enough to observe.
她要成为多萝西生活的一部分
She needed to be a part of Dorothy's life.
她观察了多萝西几周
She watched Dorothy for weeks.
你儿子的死是转折点
Your son's death was the turning point.
那是她的敲门砖
It was her way in.
我认为她将被抛弃的婴儿
I believe she saw the abandoned infant
视作上帝的作为 让她有机会获得想要的那种母亲
as an act of God. An opportunity to get the mother she wanted.
所以她把握了机会
So she took it.
你好 杰里科
Hello, Jericho.
我希望你们知道 说出这些 我很难过
I hope you know I take no pleasure in telling you all this.
对不起
My apologies.
请节哀
And my condolences.
治愈源自真♥相♥
Healing is born from truth.
希望你们现在可以开始
I hope now you can begin.
我现在要向你们提出的要求绝不容易做到
What I have to ask of you now won't be easy…
但那是我洗心革面最重要的一环
but it is the most important part of my reform.
我需要你们帮忙唤回莉安
I need your help getting Leanne back.
乔治 那是我们唯一的心愿 那个还有宝宝
That's all we want, George. That and the baby.
你对我说的一切都是谎言
Everything you told me was a lie?
我为了你们的信仰抛弃家人
I left my family for your faith.
你扮演了自己的角色
You've played your role.
我相信是时候回去你家人的身边了
I believe it's time to return to your family.
这里的故事马上要结束了
The story here is nearly over.
这都是你自己做的
Did you cook all this by yourself?
你能把餐桌布置一下吗 晚餐马上就好
Do you mind setting the table? Dinner's almost ready.
你们俩跑哪去了
Where have you two been?
联络兄弟情感
Brother bonding.
你的声音
Your voice.
我感觉好多了
I feel much better now.
你能把这个拿出去吗
Could you take this out for me?
莉安 你今天做了什么
What did you do today, Leanne?
我和杰里科去市场了
-I went to the market with Jericho. -Aw.
朱利安 你的嗓子怎么了
Julian, what happened to your voice?
过敏
Allergies.
-你确定吗 -多蒂 能把盐递给我吗
-You sure about that? -Dottie, please pass the salt?
这不需要盐
Oh, this doesn't need salt.
妈妈以前就是这么做的
This is exactly the way Mom used to make it.
你记得她给我们做过的 那些美味丰盛的晚餐吗
Do you remember all those amazing dinners she would make us?
老天 她真爱我们
My God, she loved us so much.
肖恩 你今天过得还好吗
Sean, how was your day?
我今天成了网络红人
I went viral today.
真的 太棒了
Really? That's amazing.
你一定很感恩
You must be so grateful.
很多人都红过 没什么特别的
Happens to a lot of people. It's not that special.
那不是真的
That's not true.
其实我在考虑终止合约
Actually, I'm thinking of canceling my contract.
-你不能这么做 -他想做什么都可以
-You can't do that. -He can do whatever he wants.
怎么了
What?
你们都应该非常小心
You should all be very careful.
是不是很好
Isn't this nice?
一家人又一起吃饭
-All of us dining together again? -Mmm.
原谅您卑微仆从的渎神之言
Forgive your humble servant for his blasphemy.
我犯下了说谎的罪孽
I have sinned with my lies.
通过我的欺骗
Through my deceit,
我把这个家庭置于严峻的危险中
I have put this family in grave danger.
但我们都身处危险中 这是我们最后的希望
But we are all in danger. It was our last hope.
求求您
Please, please…
赐予他们力量 让迷途者回到我们身边
…give them the strength to bring the Fallen one back to us.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me. F-- Forgive me.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表