剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
伦敦桥塌下来…
♪ London Bridge is falling down Falling down ♪
别让我单独和她在一起 我想留在特纳家
Please don't leave me alone with her. I want to stay with the Turners.
我将让这个孩子的灵魂与神重聚
I will unite this child's soul.
(星期二)
(星期日 星期一)
不能这样 这相当于是犯罪
You can't. It's criminal.
这违背了你的所有信念
It betrays everything you believe in.
朱利安 他有两颗牙
He has two teeth, Julian.
他没法靠两颗牙咀嚼 这没有讨论的空间
He can't chew with two teeth. This isn't a conversation.
和在我办公室外面睡觉的 那个牙齿掉光的女人说去
Tell that to the toothless woman who sleeps outside my office.
我有次看见她在吃鞋
I saw her eat a shoe once.
我的意思是我们不想限制他的潜能
All I'm saying is we don't wanna limit his potential.
感觉很快就要长第三颗牙了
I think I feel a third coming in.
今天有个小家伙要闹脾气吗 对
Oh, is someone gonna be fussy today? Yes.
莉安 告诉朱利安宝宝有多容易噎着
Leanne, tell Julian how easily babies choke.
你上一次去上班是猴年马月啊
When was the last time you were actually in the office?
为什么门开着
Why is the door open?
肖恩 不 太吵了 你会吓着他
Oh, Sean, no. Stop with the noise. You're gonna scare him.
你的脸怎么了
What's wrong with your face?
为了这一刻 我已经等了好久
I've been waiting a long time for this.
我觉得很多男人因为无法哺乳而感到自卑
I think a lot of men feel inadequate because they can't breastfeed.
肖恩 你总该找个时间 反思一下内心 好吗
Yeah well, at some point, Sean, you need to do personal inventory. Okay?
问问自己:“我到底是为谁烹饪
Ask yourself, "Who am I really cooking for?
为杰里科还是为我自己 ”
Jericho or myself?"
你不过是去了一次戒毒会
You've been to one fucking NA meeting.
我无法再忍♥受了
I can't stand this much more.
准备好吃东西了吗 小宝贝 好吃的来了
You ready for food, buddy? Nom nom time.
确实很烦人 但我们说过会支持他
It's a lot, but we said we'd be supportive...
我能听见你们说话
I can hear you.
为什么门开着
Why is the door open?
大家都闭嘴
Everybody, shut up!
时辰到
It's time.
肖恩
Oh, Sean.
看看他的小嘴吧唧吧唧的
Look at his lips smacking.
-就像个意大利的小宝宝 -他爱吃
- Like a little Italian baby. - Aw, he loves it.
我就知道他会品鉴美食
- I knew he had an excellent palette. - Ooh.
-来 -快点 再喂他吃一口
-Here you go. -Quick. Give him another bite.
瞧…他还想吃
Look, look, he wants more.
你喜欢吗
Do you like that?
我们明天可以再一起在海岸吃晚餐
Oh, we can have dinner on the Shore together tomorrow.
莉安
Leanne.
外面没有人
No one is out there.
我们看过了
We looked.
你们甚至不知道该提防什么
You wouldn't know what to look for.
那些中西部的无神双眼
Those Midwest dead eyes.
所有邪教都看起来一样 也不能怪我啊
It's not my fault all cults look the same.
戴一副太阳镜 添点亮色
Put on a pair of sunglasses or something. Spice it up.
他们可以在不知不觉中潜入你的生活
They can slip into your life without you even noticing.
我们应该把门关上的
We should've kept the door closed.
自从约瑟芬阿姨来访已经三个月了
It's been three months since Aunt Josephine,
你说她不会再回来
who you said isn't coming back.
如果其他人会来找你 他们不应该早就来了吗
If the rest were going to come for you, wouldn't they have done so already?
他们很有耐心
They're patient.
也许我们应该取消海岸之行
Maybe we should cancel the trip to the Shore.
反正也会很冷
It's gonna be cold anyway.
不 我们需要新鲜空气
No. We need air.
我们需要阳光 我们需要感受脚踏在沙子里
We need sunshine. We need to feel the sand in our shoes.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't?
看看杰里科
Look at Jericho.
他马上就要长出一颗新牙了
He's got a new tooth coming in.
摸摸看
Feel it.
好尖呀
It's sharp.
莉安 你很安全
You're safe, Leanne.
因为如果任何人要来找你麻烦
Because if anyone comes for you,
他们得先对付我们
they're gonna have to come through us first.
还有宝宝的小尖牙
Baby teeth and all.
我从没看过海
I've never seen the ocean before.
你一定会喜欢的
Ah, you're gonna love it.
不过是新泽西的海
It's Jersey.
你们三个今天下午去散步时
When you three go on your walk this afternoon,
这次请试着走到公园
try and really make it to the park this time.
这是为了她好
It's for her own good.
如果我留下一排汤罐头 也许她会跟着罐头走去那里
Bet if I left a trail of soup cans, she'd follow it there.
她会跟着你走
She'd follow you.
我看到你们俩的小互动
I've seen the little connection you two have.
换做很多别的妻子一定会嫉妒
Can make a lot of wives jealous.
但你不会
But not you?
你太强大了
You're too strong.
嫉妒会让你变难看
Jealousy looks ugly on you.
拜托 亲爱的
Please, darling.
这世上没什么能让我变难看
Nothing looks ugly on me.
你记得我为你做的第一顿饭吗
Do you remember the first meal I ever cooked for you?
乌鱼子吸管面
Bucatini with bottarga.
我会带一些去海滩
I'm gonna bring some to the beach.
为杰里科准备的
-For Jericho. -Aw.
做父亲以后你变得好娘
Fatherhood's turned you into such a pussy.
我一直都很娘
I've always been a pussy.
薇拉明天会一起吗
Is Veera coming over tomorrow?
会
Yeah.
她很喜欢海岸
She loves the Shore.
说那里的感觉就像是不喝酒也微醺
Says it's like being drunk while staying sober.
很好 我喜欢她
Great. I like her.
对 比娜塔莉更喜欢
Yeah, better than Natalie?
对 她在我戒瘾期间 和我分手这件事让我不太喜欢她
Yeah, her popularity took a hit while dumping me while I was in rehab.
说句公道话 她陪你走过头两次
To be fair, she stuck with you the first two times.
-对 -嘿 我得出门了
-Yeah. -Hey, I gotta head out.
你能带杰里科和莉安散步吗
So maybe you could take Jericho and Leanne on their walk?
看看能不能让她走去公园 但别逼她 好吗
See if you could get her to the park. But don't force it, you know?
我本来想给你们一个惊喜
I was gonna make this a surprise...
我给你和多萝西准备了礼物
but I got you and Dorothy a gift.
不用客气
You're welcome.
谢谢 你能带他们散步吗
Thank you. So, can you take them on their walk?
肖恩 这个礼物很用心的
It's a very nice gift, Sean.
朱利安 其实你要做的事 和你正在做的是一样的 只是在外面做
Julian, it's essentially what you're doing right now but outside,
而且没现在这么烦人 还能帮人
less annoying and actually helpful.
你知道让我和脆弱的人在一起是不健康的
You know it's unhealthy for me to be around fragile people.
相信我 如果能找别人 我一定不找你
Trust me, if there was anyone else, I would've asked them first.
-你到底要做什么要紧事 -我有事
-What are you doing that's so precious? -I've got errands!
有事
Errands?
鬼鬼祟祟的
You cryptic dog.
你一定是去买♥♥新的浓缩咖啡机
You're shopping for a new espresso machine.
带上我吧
Take me with you!
嗨
Hi.
今天我当你的同伴…护送人
So I'm gonna be your companion... escort.
该死 我和你一起散步
Fuck! I'm gonna go on the walk with you.
和你们俩
Both of you.
去外面
Outside.
好耶
Yay.
我在楼下等你
I'll be downstairs.
挺好的
This is good.
出来透透气
Being outside.
接触一下人
Real people.
莉安 我…问肖恩能否带你来散步
So, Leanne, I, uh-- I asked Sean if I could, uh, take you on this walk.
我觉得在情感上…算了 这次散步已经够糟的了
I thought it would be emotionally-- Well, whatever. This walk is bad enough.
我就直接说了
Hear this sick puppy out.
我们之前一直…
We've been having, um...
上♥床♥
Sex?
对 我很喜欢 非常喜欢
Yes. And I like that. I like that a lot.
也许你注意到了现在我的生活有所改变
Uh, you may have noticed I'm trying to do things a little bit differently now.
你想努力成为一个好人
You're trying to be a good person.
我一直都想努力成为好人
Well, I've always tried to be a good person.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表