剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no, no, no.
(青少年社交技巧)
去你的
Fuck you.
不管了
Fuck it.
你确定 我们通常不建议…
Are you sure about this? We wouldn't ordinarily advise--
我准备好了
I'm ready.
慢慢来 这不是比赛
Well, now, take your time. It's not a race.
我只需要向前进
I just need to get forward now.
小心…
Easy, easy.
-扶着我 -好的
-Put your arm around me. -Okay.
小心…
Easy, easy.
-用上半身 -是
-Use your upper body. -Yeah.
-我会扶着你 -我在你后面 来
-And I'm gonna support you. -I'm behind you. Got you.
-数到三 -是
-On three. -Uh-huh.
-一 二… -好的
-One, two… -Okay.
-起来 好 -三 好的
-…and up. Here we go. -…three. All right.
-你还好吗 好 -好的
-You okay? All right. -Okay.
好的 多萝西 这里
Right. And here, Dorothy.
-给我 把手给我 -好的 很好
-Give me this. Give me your hand. -All right. Good.
-可以了吗 很好 -是
-Got that? All right. -Yes.
另一边我来 马上
I've got this other one. I'm almost there.
-好 -马上就到了 让我…
-Uh-huh. -Almost there. Let me just…
有我们在
We've got you.
好吗 好
Okay? Okay.
是
Yes!
我就知道我能行
I knew I could do it.
真不错 多萝西
Good work, Dorothy.
对 真的 我们坐下吧
Yes, really. Now, let's get you seated again.
不 我想试着走一步
No. I want to try to take a step.
下次吧
Another time, maybe.
不 我们现在就来 趁我站起来
No, let's do it now, while I'm up.
-多萝西 你可能还没准备好 -数到三
-Dorothy, you may not be ready for that. -On three.
-一 二 三 -用腹部力量
-One, two, three. -Use your stomach.
天…
Oh, G--
老天爷
Mother of God.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
可怕至极的事
Horrible, horrible things.
别因为你还做不到就感到丧气
Don't feel discouraged just because you couldn't do it yet.
有一天你会准备好的
One day you'll be ready to.
你应该至少卧床一周
You should stay in bed for a week at least.
给自己一点康复的时间
Give yourself time to recover from this.
我们一定还能尝试其他办法
There's gotta be something else we could try.
你们的其中一种替代疗法
One of your alternative methods?
我们当然可以考虑这个
We can certainly consider that.
多萝西 别失去希望
Try not to lose hope, Dorothy.
请离开
Please go.
我只需要一个人待一待
I just need to be alone for a bit.
最后一个纽扣 好啦
One more button. There you go.
你准备好了吗 起来…
And you're ready. Ready? Up, up, up, up, up.
好的…
Okay. Okay.
这是故意嘲弄我吗
Is this meant to taunt me?
嘲弄你
Taunt you?
这是个警告 对吧
It's a warning, right?
我不知道你们在等什么 来吧 做你们要做的事
I don't know what you're waiting for. Go ahead. Do what you're gonna do.
莉安 我们是在兰卡斯特的 阿米什人那里买♥♥的这个娃娃
Leanne, we purchased that doll from the Amish in Lancaster.
我们觉得杰里科可能会喜欢
We thought Jericho might like it.
我们不是故意让你不开心
We didn't mean to upset you.
杰里科不需要你们的玩具
Jericho doesn't need your toys.
还有 离我的房♥间远点
And stay out of my room.
我身后的这家医院是众多…
The hospital behind me is one of many…
-多萝西… -床位饱和的医院之一
-Dorothy? Dorothy? -…that have reached capacity.
(占星预测)
第一次我就听到了
I heard you the first time.
护士们正在焦急地寻找解决方案 以满足病人的需求
…nurses are desperately searching for a solution to meet their patients' needs.
这里的情况真是越来越烂了
Things are really going to shit around here, huh?
…费城的疯狂似乎没有明显的模式
…seems to be no discernible pattern to the madness in Philadelphia…
我想你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
我看到波比和比弗给你送的 那些恶心的布丁了
I saw the terrible, god-awful puddings Bobbie and Bev have been bringing to you.
你还记得这个吗
You remember this?
鸭肉黑松露千层酥
Duck and truffle Pithivier.
唯一让我差点从烹饪学校辍学的菜肴
The only dish that nearly made me drop out of culinary school.
仍然是我做过最复杂的一道菜
Still the most complicated dish I've made.
但是你想品尝 所以 那四个月
But you wanted to try it, so, for four months,
我一再尝试 失败 花了很久时间才做得有点样子
I tried and failed before I even got remotely close.
我之所以成为主厨 你是唯一的原因
You're the only reason I'm a chef.
我之所以有任何成就 你是唯一的原因
You're the only reason I'm anything.
要来一口吗
You want a bite?
我宁肯吃布丁
I'd rather have the pudding.
…请联邦紧急措施署提供援助
…has asked FEMA to provide aid
帮助无暇接应病人的医院和其他设施
for hospitals and other facilities that are becoming overwhelmed.
毋庸置疑 对费城人来说 这是可怕的时期
Needless to say, it's a scary time to be a Philadelphian.
交回给你 沃克
Back to you, Walker.
嘿 那可怜的馅饼怎么惹你了
Hey, what did that poor pie ever do to you?
千层酥 不是馅饼
Pithivier. It's not a pie.
多萝西不想吃
Dorothy didn't want it.
我想也是
Well, figured as much.
-对 -肖恩 亲爱的
-Yeah. -Sean, dear.
是
Yeah.
我们想和你讨论一件事
There's something we want to discuss with you.
是什么
What is it?
我们觉得多萝西在快速地失去希望
We feel like Dorothy's hope is waning quickly.
她今天遇到了挫折
She had a setback today.
但不仅如此
But it's not just that.
莉安很不信任我们
Leanne greatly mistrusts us.
这个姑娘很生气
She is a very angry girl.
朱利安不愿向我们敞开心扉
Julian refuses to open up to us
虽然他显然因为某些事而烦忧
even though it's clear he is struggling with something.
你深爱的女人则憎恨你
And the woman that you love so much resents you.
我们就是不明白为什么
And we just can't understand why.
如果你们的意图是让我明白 我家一团糟这个事实
Well, if your intention is to enlighten me to the reality that my family is a mess,
不好意思 太迟了 我早知道了
you're too late. I already know.
如果这话太粗鲁 抱歉
Apologies if that seemed crass.
但我们认为我们大家帮多萝西康复的 唯一方式是坦诚相待
But we believe the only way we can all help Dorothy heal is by being honest.
所以不如大家把话挑开了说
So let's get it all out on the table.
把我们不知道的告诉我们
Tell us what we're missing.
不知道呢
I don't know.
亲爱的 告诉我们
Tell us, sweetie.
我觉得…
I think--
我觉得这个家庭的应对能力不好
I think this family doesn't cope well.
我们这个家里失去过很多亲人
We've had a lot of loss, a lot of it in this house.
比如 多萝西和朱利安的妈妈 还有其他的
Dorothy and Julian's mom, for example. And others.
明白了
I see.
我们也觉得可能是这样
We thought that might be the case.
请允许我们提一个比较极端的建议
Allow us to suggest something quite radical.
来吧 大家手牵手
Come now. Let's all take hands.
其实 你不是非要同意的
You didn't have to agree to this, you know.
比弗 你可以来站在我旁边吗
Bev, could you come stand by me, please?
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我以为你说的是 你不想参与这个活动
I thought you said you didn't want to be part of this.
我改变主意了
Changed my mind.
多谢大家来到这里
Thank you all for being here.
我知道你们中有些人不太相信这个 我非常理解
I know some of you had reservations, all of which I understand.
多萝西 这个降神会是为你举♥行♥的
Dorothy, this séance is for you.
该定下你的意图了
Time to set your intentions.
要说出来吗
Out loud?
是 谢谢 幽灵们已经在听了
Yes, please. The spirits are already listening.
好的
Okay.
我只需要一些指引
I just need some guidance.
我觉得我只需要一点帮助
I think I just need a little help.
嗡姆…
Om…
怎么回事
What's happening?
-波比成为通灵体了 -当然
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表