剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
动物老哥朱♥德♥
Jude the Animal Dude?
管好你的动物 否则我会让肖恩 把它们架上烧烤炉
Control your animals, or I'll have Sean put them on the grill.
我去换条裙子 一会儿回来
I'm going to get a new dress. I'll be right back.
你
You.
我早该知道…
I should have known--
给我油 现在
Oil. Now.
他们派了三个人来杀一个小姑娘
They send three of you just to kill one little girl,
因为第一次时你自己做不到
when you couldn't do it yourself the first time.
你相信上帝仍爱着你吗
Do you believe that God still loves you?
我们将成为良善的拯救者
We will be the saviors of good.
我们燃烧你们的身体时 你们将成为殉道者
You'll be martyrs when we burn your bodies.
够了
That's enough.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my leg.
薇洛 你需要拿刀
Willow, you need to get the knife.
不 我们只要标记她就好
No, we're just supposed to mark her.
不 我们必须现在就杀了她 她状态太不稳定
No, we have to finish her now. She's too volatile.
抹布在哪
Where's the rag?
-在我这 -来 给我
-I have it. -Come here. Give it.
你能让那婴儿住嘴吗
Will you shut that baby up?
艾什
Ash!
喂
Hello?
-鲁 -是
-Lou. -Yeah.
有三个他们的人在三楼
There's three of them on the third floor
还有一个婴儿
and a baby.
带上其他人 处理这事
Bring the others and take care of it.
我们这就来
We're on it.
它们其实很干净
And they're actually very clean.
它们在泥里打滚只是为了 保持凉爽 因为…
They only roll around in the mud so they can stay cool, because…
有人猜一下吗
Any guesses?
它们没有办法排大量汗
They can't sweat much.
所以…粉色的会把泥土当作晒黑乳霜
So-- And the pink ones, they use dirt as suntan lotion
这样就不会晒伤了
so they don't get sunburned.
是不是很聪明
Isn't that smart?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
-嘿 瞧 你有小猪帽子 -帽子
-Hey look, you got a piggy hat. -Hat?
要不要给小猪戴帽子
Should we put the hat on Piggy?
我不要戴
I'm not wearing that.
太好了 你也恨我
Great, you hate me too.
我不可能恨你
I could never hate you.
你知道的
You know that.
你是家人 所以我支持你
You are family, which means I support you
就算在你人生中最愚蠢和自毁的阶段
even in the midst of the most idiotic and destructive phase of your life.
-就算我要付出代价 -是 我觉得倍感支持
-Even if it's at my expense. -Yeah, I totally feel supported.
需要支持的是我 朱利安
I am the one who needs support, Julian.
莉安向我整个人生发起了战争 而你却在另一边
Leanne is waging war on my entire life, and you're on the opposing side.
我没有站任何一边
I'm not on anyone's side.
好 我只是同情她
Okay, I just feel bad for her.
她不容易 多蒂 好吗
She's not had it easy, Dottie, okay?
她妈妈对她很糟糕
Her mom was really shit to her.
逼她参加选美 让她感觉自己不值得被爱
Forced her into pageants, made her feel like she wasn't worth loving.
她看到你和杰里科的相处 她从来没有那样的经历
She sees how you are with Jericho. She's never had that.
你不知道
You have no idea.
我第一年工作时报道过一个选美比赛
I covered a pageant circuit once in my first year.
有些母亲非常冷酷
Some very cruel mothers.
那你懂的 莉安就像那种孩子
Then you get it. Leanne is like those kids.
所以
So…
牛还是猪
cow or pig?
我们影印了杰里科最早的一些宝宝照片
We photocopied some of Jericho's first baby photos
这样你就能记住所有这些美好时刻
so you could remember all those wonderful moments.
(杰里科 好严肃 微笑 困困)
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
真美
This is so beautiful.
朱利安 蛋糕时间到
Julian, it's cake time.
真贴心 但电子邀请说了不用礼物
It's very sweet, but the Evite said no gifts.
我们已经拥有所需的一切了
We already have everything that we need.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
杰里科的阿姨们决不能空手来
Jericho's aunties could never show up empty-handed.
好的 把山羊牵走吧
Okay. Let's put away the goat.
该进行新的活动了
Time for a new activity soon.
好的…
Okay, okay.
好 大家和里奥纳德说拜拜
Okay, everybody say bye-bye to Leonard.
好的 没事 好 很好
Okay, we're good. Okay. It's okay.
来
It's-- Come on.
-朱利安 你在做什么 -你看到蜡烛了吗
-Julian, what are you doing? -Have you seen the candles?
找不到该死的蜡烛
Can't find the fucking candles.
不 我查过那边了 我搜过每个箱子 全都没有
No, I checked that one. I've checked every box. They're not in there.
你订了蜡烛吗
Did you order candles?
你一定是漏看了哪里 我订了蜡烛
You must have missed them, okay? Yes, I ordered candles.
-我们有蜡烛 -没事
-We have candles. -It's fine.
没蜡烛也行 拿出去吧
Just take it out without them, okay?
该死
Fuck.
糟糕
Fuck.
慢点…
Easy, easy.
-哇…来 -来啊
-Whoa. Whoa. Come on. -Come on.
-来 -朱利安 捡起来
-Come on. -Pick it up, Julian.
放到外面去 快点
Bring it outside. Quickly.
糟糕
Oh, fuck.
你懂我的意思了吧
You see what I'm getting at?
什么 那该死的山羊
What, the fucking goat?
对 该死的山羊
Yes, the fucking goat.
朱利安 你为什么这么瞎
Julian, how are you so blind?
你一定要烦我吗
Can you just leave me alone?
我在努力挽救你儿子的生日派对
I'm trying to save your son's birthday party.
我死去儿子的生日派对
My dead son's birthday party.
随便 那孩子的
Whatever. The kid's.
我懂了
I get it.
你不敢一个人待着
You're terrified of being alone with yourself.
所以莉安给你下命令
So Leanne tells you what to do
在无尽的痛苦中手把手引导你
and holds your hand through the incessant misery
这样你就不用像我们其他人一样 做个正常运作的人类
so you don't have to be a functioning human like the rest of us.
但我求求你 拜托 有点理智
But I'm begging you, please, be rational.
朱利安
Julian.
好的 各位 马上就到激动人心的时刻了
Okay, everyone, we're getting very close to a very, very exciting time.
蛋糕来了 大家开始唱歌♥吧
And-- The cake is here, so everyone's going to sing now.
没有蜡烛
What, no candles?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的…
Happy birthday, dear--
唱啊
Sing.
杰里科
Jericho
祝你…
Happy--
我来捉它…
I got him, I got him.
-亲爱的 你还好吗 -是 我没事
-Sweetie, are you okay? -Yeah, I'm fine.
这伤口可能会感染
This might get infected.
我的公♥寓♥里有过氧化氢 所以…
I have some hydrogen peroxide in my apartment, so--
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
嘿 别逞强呀 来 跟我来
Hey, don't be a hero. Come on. You come with me.
不
No!
抓着栏杆 好吗
Hold on to the rail, okay?
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
来 腿抬高
Here, let's elevate your leg.
那只狗真的伤了你啊
That dog really got you, didn't he?
我只想为家人做点好事
I just wanted to do something nice for my family.
当然了
Of course.
你放松就好
Well, you just relax.
躺着
So lean back.
我来拿过氧化氢和绷带
I'm gonna grab this peroxide and bandages,
我帮你清理干净 你就可以回去派对了
and I'll get you all cleaned up and back to the party.
别动
So just hold still for a minute.
这可能有点刺疼
Now, this might sting a little.
亲爱的 你要坐下
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表