剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
但是如果你愿意留下
We would all be very grateful
(前情提要)
我们会很感激 你想住多久都可以
if you would stay for as long as you like.
那我会很开心的
That would make me very happy.
我要做什么 你才会把我从冷宫里放出来
What is it going to take for you to stop icing me out?
你知道该做什么 如果你真想解决问题 答案很简单
You know what you need to do if you wanna fix this. It's simple.
所以毋须担心
So no need to worry.
波比和比弗会搞定
Bobbie and Bev are here to stay.
他们以为我很蠢
They think I'm stupid.
所以何不告诉大家你们到底是谁
So why don't you tell everybody who you really are?
她不是其中一员 我只是需要确定
She's not one of them. I just needed to be sure.
如果她的背上有疤痕 你会做到哪一步
How far would you have gone if she had scars on her back?
我会杀了她
I would have fucking killed her.
灵异女仆
第四季第四集
嘿 搞什么鬼
Hey, what the hell?
-哥们 拜托 快走 -不给糖就捣蛋
-Oh, man, come on. Let's go! -Trick or treat!
母亲 你是否曾经对自己感到恐惧
Were you ever afraid of yourself, Mother?
我对自己感到恐惧
I am.
我最近在做梦
I've been having these dreams.
有个黑色的阴影在家里移♥动♥
There was this black shadow moving through the house.
不知为何 我知道那是我
Somehow I know that it's me.
我生气的时候会伤害别人
I hurt people when I get angry.
也许这遗传自你
Maybe I got that from you.
最可怕的是
The scariest part is,
我开始喜欢这种感觉
is that I'm starting to like the way that it feels.
事实上…我很爱这种感觉
Actually… I love it.
孩子们 记住了 没有包纸的糖果 可能是个陷阱
Now remember, kids, candies with no wrap might be a trap.
等等 那个17世纪的猛♥男♥是哪位啊
Wait a minute. Who's that 17th-century hunk?
-沃克 请别鼓励他 -抱歉 沃克 你刚才说什么
-Oh, Walker, please don't encourage him. -Sorry, what was that, Walker?
再说一次吧
Say that again.
费城的甜心们
Philadelphia's sweethearts.
没错
Yes, they are.
多谢本台的多萝西 扮成玛丽安东…
Thanks to our very own Dorothy as Marie-Antoin--
费城的甜心们
Philadelphia's sweethearts, huh?
媒体最爱高能情侣了
Media loves a power couple.
那是你最棒的一年
That was your best year.
他们以前是怎么叫你的 “万圣节女王”
What did they use to call you? "The queen of Halloween"?
对 但今非昔比了
Yeah. But things have changed.
不 我们和以前并没什么不同
No, we're not so different than we once were.
肖恩 我们没必要对彼此说谎
Sean, we don't have to lie to each other.
我们俩都已做出选择
We've both made choices.
我不是过去的自己了 你也不是
I'm not the same person I was, neither are you.
多谢你的午餐
Thank you for lunch.
与此同时 回到费城 中…
Meanwhile, back in Philadelphia, the mid-op--
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
早安 亲爱的
Good morning, dear.
我们正在临时抱佛脚 为杰里科找万圣节服装
We're on the hunt for a last-minute costume for Jericho.
那些是多萝西母亲的 你们不能碰
Well, those belonged to Dorothy's mother, and they are not for you to touch.
你今晚会打扮吗
Are you dressing up tonight?
不 万圣节是给孩子玩的
No. Halloween is for children.
亲爱的 恕不苟同 我和朋友们以前玩得可疯狂了
Oh, honey. Beg to differ. My friends and I used to go wild.
什么意思
What do you mean?
万圣节是让你拥抱自己恐惧的机会
Well, Halloween's a space to embrace your fears.
沉浸在你最暗黑的幻想里
Indulge in your darkest fantasies.
我确定你知道我在说什么
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
拜托
Come on!
该死的
Fuck.
我恨死这个节日了
I fucking hate this holiday!
这是鼓励恶作剧的下场
This is what happens when you encourage mischief.
这城里所有幼稚的青少年
All the goddamn stunted adolescents in this city
都开始对社会里的纳税人下手
start taking out their aggressions on the taxpaying citizens of this world.
真荒谬
It's ridiculous.
-他们弄了你的车 -惨不忍♥睹
-They get your car? -Brutally.
别告诉我你在装饰
Don't tell me you're decorating.
多萝西今年自己做不了 所以我觉得这也许能让她开心点
Dorothy can't do it herself this year, so I thought this might make her happy.
你的意思是你觉得这也许能让她喜欢你
You thought it might make her like you, you mean.
哥们 放弃吧 没希望的
It's a lost cause, brother.
只要你我站在莉安那边 多萝西就不会想搭理我们俩
As long as you and I are Team Leanne, Dorothy won't have anything to do with us.
我没有站在莉安那边
I'm not Team Leanne.
你确定
You sure about that?
她似乎帮你摆平了一切
She seems to make everything work out all right for you.
我接受了现实 你也应该接受
I've made my peace with how things are. You should too.
我的马甲上还挂着喷彩摩丝
Silly String on my fucking gilet!
-你觉得很难看 -不会
-You think it's horrible. -No.
他可爱极了
He's adorable.
不 你可以实话实说 很难看
No, you can say it. It's awful.
好吧 很难看 但这不是你们的错
Okay, it's awful. But it's not your fault.
我应该早点给他准备服装的
I should've gotten him a costume earlier.
只是我的脑袋太乱了…
It's just, my mind is in a million places and--
别担心 这里一定有更好的服装
Not to worry. I'm sure there's something better somewhere around here.
你去年给他打扮了吗
Well, what you dress him up in last year?
也许我们可以用他旧服装的一部分
Maybe we could use a piece of his old costume.
我…不确定
I… I'm not sure.
记不得了
Can't remember.
没关系
Well, it's okay.
亲爱的 慢慢想
Well, think on it, dear.
在此期间 我们去看看 这附近的商店还有没有卖♥♥剩什么
In the meantime, we'll see if the stores around here have anything left.
好吗 是
Right? Yeah.
(多萝西)
(更多蜘蛛 更多血)
-肖恩特纳 -是
-Sean Turner? -Yeah.
天啊 真是你 我的妈 我们是铁粉
Wow, it is you. Man, we're big fans.
-多谢 -对 我们每周看你的节目
-Thanks. -Yeah. We watch you every week.
-多谢你 哥们 很感谢 -不用
-Thank you, man. I appreciate it. -No problem.
万圣节快乐 保重
Happy Halloween. Take care.
你也是
You too.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
肖恩 爱你的节目
Love your show, Sean!
(出♥售♥中 已售)
这些箱子装满了服装
These boxes are full of costumes.
它们属于多萝西的母亲 所以你们结束后要还给我
They belonged to Dorothy's mother, so I'll need them back when you're done.
你们今晚都要上街 以防万一
I want you all out on the street tonight, just in case.
他们会来找我
They're coming for me.
他们已经潜入我的街区
They've infiltrated my neighborhood,
我觉得他们甚至买♥♥下了其中一座房♥子
and I think they've even bought one of the houses.
所以今晚我要外出捕猎
So tonight, I'm going hunting.
他们很擅长隐藏身份
They're very good at hiding who they are.
但如果我足够接近 他们总会暴露自己
But if I get close enough, they always reveal themselves.
但今晚我们也可以隐藏身份
But tonight we get to hide who we are too.
来吧
Come.
我从没为万圣节打扮过
I never dressed up for Halloween before.
我爸总说这是一种罪孽
My dad always said it was sinful.
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
罪孽可以很有趣
Sin can be fun.
另一方面 今年的顽皮之夜
In other news, this year's Mischief Night
带来了近一百五十万美元的财产损失
brought almost one and a half million dollars in property damage.
接下来是费城的警督谈谈应对措施
Now to Philadelphia's police commissioner to discuss the response.
我们不会容忍♥城里的大规模疯狂行为
We won't stand for mass hysteria in our city.
今晚我们将增加警力
Tonight, we will have an increased police presence…
有人点了龙虾特餐吗
Someone order the lobster special?
太可爱了
That's precious.
比南瓜装好些 对吧
Better than the pumpkin, right?
对 很好 真不错
Yes, that's good. So good!
是肖恩的主意
It was Sean's idea.
那是什么
What's that?
没什么
It's nothing.
你有个小秘密 说呀
Got a little secret, have ya? Spill.
来嘛 告诉我们 我们不会说出去的
Come on, tell us. We won't tell.
什么样的母亲会忘记 自己孩子的第一套万圣节服
What kind of mother can't remember her child's first costume?
这种事不是第一次发生了
This isn't the only time something like this has happened.
有很大段我记不起的时间
There's all this missing time.
比如我怎么都记不起人生中的某一段时间
Like, this whole period of my life that I just can't remember,
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表