剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Sweetie, you need to sit down.
你怎么解释外面发生的事
How do you explain what's happening out there?
-天啊 又开始了 -怎么 你觉得这正常
-Oh, boy. Here we go. -What, you think that's normal?
你能不能别整天大惊小怪
Can you just give the drama a rest?
你就不能别逼我听你那一套胡话
Why don't you stop forcing your bullshit down my throat
看看你自己的样子
and take a look at your fucking self?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你宁肯沉浸在自己关于魔力的妄想里
You'd rather indulge in your fucking absurd magical thinking
也不愿承担责任
than simply take accountability.
你的信仰赦免了你的罪过
Your faith absolves you of your guilt.
你真聪明啊
You're so smart, aren't you?
得了 这是基础心理学
Oh, please. It's Psych 101.
你去了加州 肖恩
You went to California, Sean.
你选择美食和荣耀 而不是家人
You chose food and glory over your family.
接受这点吧
Deal with it.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 伪君子
You're an asshole and a hypocrite.
你是刚打了我
Did you just hit me?
你应该到场的 朱利安 她打给你了
You should've been there, Julian! She called you.
但我们还没准备好谈论那个 对吧
But we're not ready to talk about that, are we?
我们永远无法准备好 因为你应对不了真实人生
And we'll never be ready, because you can't handle real life.
遇到一个小挫折你就沦陷了
One inconvenience and you fall off the wagon.
瞧瞧你自己
Look at yourself.
你是个没有人生的瘾君子
You're an addict with no life.
你是个女友只有十几岁的老男人
You're a fucking old man with a teenage girlfriend
你对她如此执迷 以至于摧毁自己的家庭
who you're so obsessed with, you're destroying your fucking family!
你是个失败者 哥们
You're a fucking loser, man.
逗我吗
Fucking kidding me?
这是我狠狠惩罚自己的环节
This is the part where I really let myself have it.
我只是不懂你为什么有权享受这些奢侈
I just don't understand why you deserve all this extravagance.
我不懂
I don't understand
你为什么有权与他重聚
why you get to be reunited with him!
你已经成为罪恶的象征
You have become a symbol of vice
黑暗的象征
and darkness.
但今天 上帝让我们明白何为谦逊
But today, God gives us the lesson of humility.
你以为自己掌控了一切 亲爱的
You think you are in control, sweetie,
但并不是的
but you are not!
但我们没有权利去理解
But it's not our place to understand.
我们的责任是服务
It's our place to serve.
-该死的懦夫 -烦人的混♥蛋♥
-Fucking coward! -You insufferable prick!
好像是地下室来的
It's-- Think it's coming from the basement.
有人点火了
Someone's lit a fire.
朱利安 别管
Julian, let it happen!
朱利安 等等 停下
Julian, wait, stop!
-别管 -我不能让她死
-Let it happen! -I'm not letting her die!
朱利安 别这样
Julian, don't do this! Julian!
莉安
Leanne!
莉安
Leanne!
发生了什么
What happened?
打911
Call 911.
911 有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我发誓我不知道
I had no idea, I swear.
我认识她多年了
I've known her for years.
我不敢相信她竟然是邪教♥徒♥
I couldn't possibly have imagined that she was from a cult.
我很羞愧自己没看出来
I'm ashamed I didn't see it.
不 没关系
No, it doesn't matter.
你们俩对我如此友善
You two have been so kind to me.
那是我需要的
I needed that.
多萝西 你取得了极大的进步
You've made incredible progress, Dorothy.
你是我照顾过最有干劲的病人之一
You're one of the fiercest patients I've ever had,
但我认为我是时候离开了
but I do think it's time that I conclude my time here.
我理解
I understand.
我们家住着一个邪教♥徒♥ 他们仍然无法解决她
We had a cult member living in our house. They still couldn't get her.
但朱利安 你看到比弗的脸了吧
But did you see Bev's face, Julian?
那不正常
That's not normal.
你说得对
You're right.
不知道我们能否继续这样下去
I don't know if we can go on like this.
我不该对你说那些话的 哥们
I shouldn't have said those things to you, man.
我不该扇你巴掌
I shouldn't have slapped you.
我们是兄弟
We're brothers.
如果不是起了烟 我本能揍扁你
You know, I could've taken you if it wasn't for the smoke.
当然
Sure.
多萝西需要我们的时候 我们不在她身边
We weren't there for Dorothy when she needed us.
我们对她隐瞒了一切
We hid everything from her.
不是一定要这样的
Doesn't have to be this way.
小朱 你来吗
You coming in, Juju?
我不是有意越界
And I don't mean to overstep.
什么
What?
莉安对你的痴迷很深
Leanne's infatuation with you is deep.
我觉得她在妄想中认为
I think she's deluded herself into believing
你们之间有神圣的联结
that you two are divinely linked.
从某种意义上来说 那是她的新信仰
In a sense, it's her new religion.
我知道你觉得自己受困了
I know you feel trapped,
但是 多萝西 破碎的人 会不计一切代价为信仰抗争
but, Dorothy, broken people will fight for their faith with everything they have.
这样的痴迷是根本性的 很多时候起源于童年早期
Obsessions like this are fundamental and oftentimes born in early childhood.
真的 我觉得她宁愿死 都不愿放你走
Truthfully, I think she'd rather die than let you go.
(8号♥新闻台)
(2011年7月20日 2011年6月23日 2011年3月11日 2011年6月10日)
(2011年3月11日 中西部选美比赛)
(孩子就是未来)
-你叫什么 -克洛伊
-And what's your name? -Chloe.
克洛伊 祝你好运 克洛伊
Chloe. Well, best of luck to you, Chloe.
当然我们还要感谢所有母亲和阿姨
Of course we have to thank all the moms and the aunts,
远道而来为女儿们撑场
who traveled from far away to be with their daughters today,
缝裙子 化妆
stitching dresses, painting faces.
我们还有时间再和一位参赛者聊一聊
I think we have time to meet one more contestant
在这边玩弄拇指的这一位
who's down here on the end, twiddling her thumbs.
-你叫什么名字 漂亮的小姑娘 -莉安
-What's your name, pretty lady? -Leanne.
莉安 很高兴认识你 你的家乡在哪里
Leanne, very nice to meet you. Where were you born?
威斯康辛
Wisconsin.
不如你给电视机前威斯康辛老家的各位
Well, why don't you give a big smile and look right into that lens
来个灿烂的微笑
for everybody at home in Wisconsin?
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表