剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
不,让我们稳定这个骨盆先。
No, let's stabilize the pelvis first.
他正由那里出血。
He's bleeding from there.
术刀。
Scalpel.
稍等。
Wait a minute.
止血钳。
Hemostat.
C形夹。好了。
C-clamp. Let's go.
- 你好了? - 是的。
- You got it? - Yeah.
你们正在做什么?你们为什么要这么做?
What are you doing? Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我们必须这样,伊恩。
We got this, Ian.
我失去了我儿子。
I lost my son.
我失去了我妻子。
I lost my wife.
- 我知道,但是我们在这儿,好吗? - 我杀了人。
- I know, but we're here now, okay? - I killed someone.
- 不,你没杀任何人。- 我想继续睡下去。
- No, you didn't kill anyone. - I keep falling asleep.
-没事的,我能理解。- 而你让我继续清醒。
- It's okay. It's understandable.- And you keep waking me up.
乔尔。
Joel.
我们在做什么?
What are we doing?
我们在做什么?我们正折磨这家伙。
What are we doing? We're torturing the guy.
我能说一句吗?
Can I have a word?
你想要缓和医疗?
Do you want to palliate?
你真的认为他在遭受这种伤害后还能活下来?
Do you honestly he can survive those injuries?
不,我不这么认为。没人能在八楼跳楼后幸存。
No. I don't. Nobody survives an eight story fall.
- 所以我们在做什么? - 所有的事,我们所做的
- So what are we doing here? - Everything. That's what we do.
好的,为什么?为什么?
Okay, why? Why?
因为我们是医生。- 你说的"为什么"是什么意思 ?
Because we're doctors. - What do you mean, "why?"
对这个家伙最好的解决方案...我们把他送到手术室,
Best case scenario for this guy... we get him into the O.R.,
让他在手术台上解脱,好吗?
he dies on the table, okay?
乔尔,你在说什么?
Joel, what are you saying?
我是在说我们应该在这里做正确的事情。
I'm saying that we should do the right thing here.
看看我们...我们在等待一个奇迹的发生
Look at us... we're waiting around for a miracle
那个并不会发生。
that just isn't gonna happen.
还有几件事情。
A couple more things.
然后我们可以回家庆祝你的生日会!
Then we can go home and have your party!
好吗?
Right?
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
嗨,需要帮助吗?
Hi. Need a hand with something?
是的,我正在寻找,呃,装饰带。
Yeah, I'm looking for, uh, streamers.
- 还有气球!- 气球。
- And balloons! - Balloons.
-他们说在 4过道, 但是... - 是的,你来对地方了。
- They said aisle 4, but... - Yeah, you're in the right place.
在这里,让我帮你找到它们。
Here, let me get them down for you.
我不能给任何小费。
I can't tip you or anything.
没问题。
No trouble.
你有副甜蜜的微笑。
You have a nice smile.
我结婚了。
I'm married.
呃,一时冲动之举。
Uh, jumping to some conclusions there.
有时候人们做某事只是
Sometimes people just do things
出于他们良心未泯,对嘛?
out of the goodness of their heart, right?
这不是我的经历,不
Not in my experience, no.
我们不能独自承担责任。
We can't carry our burdens alone.
你有个聚会?
You having a party?
是的,我正在举办一个生日为我的...
Yes, I'm throwing a birthday party for my...
皮克尔?
Pickle?
对不起。
Excuse me.
甜心?
Honey?
皮克尔?
Pickle?
甜心,好了,我们不能,呃,在今天玩捉迷藏,好吗?
Honey, okay, we can't, uh, play hide-and-seek today, okay?
肺栓塞。
Pulmonary embolism.
她没有,但是如果有的话,
She doesn't have one, but if she does,
它将会在成像上出现,术后我们可以处理它 。
it'll show up on imaging, and we'll deal with it post op.
感染?
Infection?
她被受污染的剪刀所刺伤。
She did get stabbed with dirty scissors.
之后我们会给她用 哌拉西林。
Then we'll dose her with prophylactic pip tazo.
我们已经考虑了所有可能的并发症。
We have been through every possible complication.
- 深静脉血栓!- 什么?!
- Deep vein thrombosis! - What?!
只是... 道恩,考虑一下。
Just... Dawn, consider it.
不!因为这是愚蠢的
No! Because it is asinine.
我正在飞机上做这个手术吗?
Am I doing this surgery on an airplane?
除非我现在身处万里天空,
Because unless I'm a mile in the sky,
- 深静脉血栓是绝对不可能的。 - 传导系统损伤。
- DVT is virtually impossible. - Conduction system injury.
她心律很好。
She has good rhythm.
我认为我们已经考虑了所有,查理。
I think we covered our bases, Charlie.
- 我要缝合了。 - 道恩。不要。
- I'm closing. - Dawn. Don't.
让她这样继续躺在手术台上太疯狂了。
It is madness to keep her on the table any longer.
停止你的指手画脚,否则我要叫保安了。
Stop backseat-doctoring,-or I will call security.
- 贝尔医生。 - 什么?
- Dr. Bell. - What?
我发现心电图有ST段升高。
I'm seeing S.T. elevations.
- 你确信? - 是的。
- You sure? - Yes.
好了,永远 永远不允许你再从我身边走开!
Okay, don't you ever, ever run off on me again!
你知道了吗?你大白天的把我吓坏了。
Do you understand me? You scared the living daylights out of me.
我想我还不如把你弄丢好了。
I thought I'd lost you for good.
我觉得我好像忘记了些事情。
I feel like I'm forgetting something.
我忘记了 皮纳塔。
I forgot the pinata.
等等!
Wait!
不,不,不,不,不,不!回来!
No, no, no, no, no, no! Come back!
等等!
Wait!
我忘记东西了!
I forgot something!
我忘记东西了。
I forgot something.
她的心脏收缩的不是很好。
Her heart's not contracting well.
- 正常吗? - 这是创伤,查理。
- Is that normal? - This is trauma, Charlie.
没什么是正常的,你也知道的。给我一个头顶灯?谢谢!
Nothing is normal, and you know that. Can I have a head lamp, please?
雷克拉夫特?
Reycraft?
她的心脏开始肿胀。
Her heart's swelling up.
我不喜欢这个。
I don't like it.
玛姬?
Maggie?
我同意,它看起来真的很肿。
I agree. It looks really full.
好的,可能只是突发的。
Okay, it's probably just stunned.
我要检查下动脉。
I'm gonna check the arteries.
我把动脉给缝合了。
I stitched her artery shut.
你什么?
You what?
- 我犯了个错误。 - 有多糟?
- I made a mistake. - How bad?
- 但那里确实有血流。的确... - 不要说了!
- It was really bloody in there. It was... - Don't!
我把冠状主动脉给缝合了。
I stitched her main coronary artery shut.
她正经历心脏猝发。
She's having a heart attack.
她大部分心脏没有得到充足的血,所以这是致命的。
Most of her heart is not getting enough blood, and so it's dying.
好的。移除缝线。在做一次。
Okay. Remove the stitches. Try again.
不行,因为组织太易碎了。
Can't because the tissue is too friable.
- 那会破坏她的心脏。 - 好的,我去准备体外循环机。
- That would destroy her heart. - Okay, I'm calling a perfusionist.
- 一旦我们给她用上... - 我们没时间了。
- Once we get her on pump...- We don't have time.
什么...什么,那么...修复它?
What... what, to... to fix it?
继续等的话。准备一个体外循环需要多少时间,半小时?
To wait. A perfusionist is gonna be, what, a half-hour?
至少的。
At least.
我们要做一个冠状旁路。
We're gonna do a coronary bypass.
在她跳动的心脏上?
On her beating heart?
我们能做到的。
We can do it.
我们必须做到。
We have to.
我有东西给你。
I have your things for you.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
不用谢。
No problem.
你感觉...还好吗?还好吗?
How are you... Feeling? How you doing?
我很冷。
I'm cold.
我给你拿条毯子。
I'll get you a blanket.
盖在你身上。
This on you.
你的循环系统或许在衰减。
Your circulation's probably slowing down.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
额,你的器官正灌流不畅。
Uh, you're not perfusing your organs.
请说人话?
English?
你的器官不能正常的接受所需血液。
Your organs aren't receiving the blood that they should.
这样感觉如何?
How does that feel?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表