剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
羊水?
Amniotic fluid?
含量在正常范围。
Volume's within normal range.
所以,为什么是产科?
So, why obstetrics?
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I don't know.
子♥宫♥颈很好也很长。
Cervical length is nice and long.
每个病例都是不同的。
Every case is different.
这和爵士乐很相似。
It's kind of like jazz.
真的魔法发生在你的即兴创作。
The real magic happens when you start to improvise.
你认为所有的事你都是从杰森·卡尔法斯那儿学来的,忘了他吧。
Everything you think you've learned from Jason Kalfas, forget it.
我的住院医师从不即兴创作。
My residents don't improvise.
明白了。
Got it.
我们在看什么了?
What are we looking at?
胎儿二顶骨直径长度,
Fetal measurements of the biparietal diameter,
还有头周长度,腹周长度,
head circumference, abdominal circumference,
股骨长度它们符合怀孕20周的情况。
femur length are all consistent with 20-weeks gestation.
很好,让我们去告诉他的爸爸。
Good. Let's go tell dad.
我们还将给妈妈做个正式的结构扫描
We'll send mom for a formal anatomy scan
在她更加稳定之后。
when she's more stable.
如果她不能恢复意识呢?
What if she doesn't recover?
我们继续为止努力并祈祷她会的。
We work for and pray that she does.
但是如果她没有呢?
But if she doesn't?
跳过这座大桥,如果发生的话。
Jump off that bridge when it comes.
扎布先生。
Mr. Zarb.
[叹息]终于结束了。
[sighs] Finally.
我能回去里面了吗?
I can go back in?
是的。
Yes.
我不敢相信你们把我赶了出来。
I can't believe you kicked me out.
- 我们没有赶你出来,先生。 - 这是医院的政策。
- We didn't kick you out, sir. - It's hospital policy.
是的,很好,这个政策很差劲。
Yeah, well, the policy sucks.
和家庭成员在一起,会使我们工作更加为难。
With family members present, it makes it harder for us.
我们只希望把工作做到最好。
We just want to do the best job.
那我的希望怎么办?
What about what I want?
你很不高兴 。
You're upset.
你特妈的非常正确 我相当的不高兴!
You're damn right I'm upset!
我只是希望和我的妻子在一起。
I just want to be with my wife.
扎布先生,你的宝宝... 他很好。
Mr. Zarb, your baby... he's doing well.
哦,很好,他是很好。
Oh, well, good for him.
好吧,你对他很生气。
Okay, you're mad at him.
我了解你的心情,
I understand that,
你应该让你的情绪自我发泄。
and you should let yourself feel it.
责怪于-于 我们、上帝、还有宝宝,无论你要怪谁,
Rail at-at us, God, the baby, whoever you need to,
但是它需要被爆发出来。
but it needs to come out.
啊!
Unh!
奥!
Ohh!
我想我打断自己的手了。
I think I broke my hand.
[呼气困难,呻♥吟♥]
[breathing heavily, groans]
这就是我为什么没有进入心理学科。
This is why I didn't go into psychiatry.
让我来看看。
Let me have a look.
好的,她是一个鬼魂。我是一个鬼魂。
Okay, she's a ghost. I'm a ghost.
所以,为什么她看不见我?
So, how come she can't see me?
我 我不知道。这... 这可能是一件好事。
I-I don't know. It... it could be a good thing.
[嘲笑]
[scoffs]
或一件非常糟的事。
Or a really bad thing.
[叹息]
[sighs]
你看,就 就好像她能感觉到我,
Look, it's-it's like she can feel me,
就像不知怎地我的存在可以让她舒服,但是...
like somehow my presence comforts her, but...
你必须和她说话,查理。
You have to talk to her, Charlie.
我现在全部的精力都在眼前的这个鬼魂上。
I'm kind of all about the ghost in front of me right now.
她很害怕和很孤独。
She's scared and all alone.
"主治医生,治愈你的女朋友?"
"Physician, heal thy girlfriend?"
我很好,我-我会好的。
I'm fine. I-I will be fine.
只要答应我你会和她说话的。
Just promise me you'll talk to her.
好的,我答应 我会-我会和她说话的。
Okay, I promise I'll-I'll talk to her.
- [手♥机♥振动] - 好的。
- [cellphone vibrating] - Okay.
就在我修复她丈夫的手之后。
Right after I fix her husband's hand.
[叹息]
[sighs]
[不明交谈]
[indistinct conversations]
你是就像咖啡伴侣一样白,同志。
You're as white as the coffee-mate, mate.
糟糕的一天?
Rough day?
糟糕的一星期。
Rough week.
他们要对亚历克斯进行拔管。
They're taking Alex off the vent today.
我知道,我听说了。
I know. I heard.
到时你会在那里吗?
You gonna be there for it?
[手♥机♥铃响]
[cellphone ringing]
护士站台。
Nurses' station.
哈罗? 是的?
Hello? Yeah?
性感护士海蒂又被她制♥服♥卡住了?
Sexy nurse Heidi stuck in her scrub top again?
不,你继续盯着他,我马上就过来。
No, you keep an eye on him. I'll be right there.
是的。
Yes.
一个栓塞毒瘾患者。
Drug addict with an embolism.
我相信他的毒贩刚刚出现了。
I think his dealer just showed up.
[电梯铃响]
[elevator bell dings]
抱歉。
Sorry.
嗨,嗨!
Hey. Hey!
等等!
Wait!
- 阻止他! - 女子:保安!
- Stop him! - Woman: - Security!
嗨... 等等!
Hey... wait!
嗨!不,抓住他!
Hey! No, grab him!
我不关心我这愚蠢的手。
I don't care about my stupid hand.
- 你能给我握个拳吗?谢谢! - [呻♥吟♥,深吸气]
- Can you make a fist for me, please? - [groans, inhales sharply]
我不想离开她身边。
I don't want to be away from her.
我会尽可能快将你从这赶出去。
I'm gonna get you out of here as soon as I can.
每次,我离开她一个人在这个地方,
Every time I leave her alone in this place,
糟糕的事情就会发...[喘气]
something bad happ... [gasps]
扎布先生,你妻子会得到很好的照顾。
Mr. Zarb, your wife's in good hands.
这是个玩笑,是不是?
That's a joke, right?
我的意思是,今天早上她到这里的时候她还很健康。
I mean, she was healthy when she arrived here this morning.
我知道你很难接受现在的事实。
I know it's hard to wrap your head around right now.
恩... 这...
Um... this...
这里,发生的是拳手骨折。
here, what you have is a boxer's fracture.
恩,你的小指关节发生骨折。
Um, the knuckle on your little finger's broken.
我要用带子绑扎它,这可能会有点疼。
I'm gonna tape it. It might hurt a bit.
这是个世上再正常不过的早晨。
It was the most normal morning in the world.
我起床,我给她一个吻,我上班。
I got up. I gave her a kiss. I went to work.
这是一个...
This is a...
一个恶梦?
A nightmare?
是的,你简直无法想象。
Yeah, you got no idea.
我责怪他。
I blame him.
我的确... 这孩子。
I do... the baby.
我知道我不应该,但是我...
I know I shouldn't, but I...
[叹息]
[sighs]
我不能。
I can't.
我厌恶他把这些事带给我们。
I hate him for doing this to us.
[通告系统哔哔声]
[P.A. system beeps]
女声:蓝色紧急通告,重症监护室 4号♥房♥间。
Woman: Code blue, I.C.U., room 4.
- 蓝色紧急通告,重症监护室... - 那是劳拉的房♥间。
- Code blue, I.C.U... - That's Lara's room.
4号♥房♥间。
Room 4.
[监视仪哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
萨希尔:劳拉?
Shahir: Lara?
劳拉,你能听见我吗?
Lara, can you hear me?
- 发生?发生什么事了? - 她的瞳孔固定了。
- What? What's happening? - Her pupils are fixed.
- 那是什么意思? - 你能把他带出去吗?
- What does that mean? - Can you get him out of here?
- 扎布先生... - 不
- Mr. Zarb... - No.
- 嗨。不! - 嗨。嗨!
- Hey. No! - Hey. Hey!
嗨!好吧,我再也不会离开她一个人!
Hey! Okay, I am not leaving her alone again!
[用力吸气]
[exhales sharply]
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
求你... 告诉我发生了什么事。
Please... tell me what is happening.
她的脑电图显示没有任何活动。
Her E.E.G. shows no activity.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表