剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
- 谢谢你,道恩。 - 好吧...
- Thank you, Dawn. - Well...
你在这儿犯了极大的错误。
You're making a huge mistake here.
乔尔,不是针对你什么。
Joel, it's nothing against you.
你要我作个召集,而我做到了。
You asked me to make a call, and I made it.
他仍然在他的下臂感觉有些疼痛。
He's still feeling some pain in his lower arm.
我们就再增加一些芬太尼的用量,好吗?
We're just going to up the fentanyl dosage, okay?
我需要你为我做这个。
I need you to do this for me.
做什么?
Do what?
卡尔·波兰斯基。
Carl Palansky.
你还没有告诉他?
You haven't told him yet?
我试过了,我不行,我做不到。
I tried. I can't. I can't do it.
玛姬,我没有这个时间,好吗?
Maggie, I don't have time for this, okay?
你想要我大笑。
You wanted me to laugh.
我的神啊,我告诉过你这有用。
For Pete's sake. I told you it worked.
- 嗨。 - 嗨。
- Hi. - Hey.
你知道么?
You know what?
这个女人应该被治疗,马上,好吗?
This woman should be medicated, straight up, okay?
好的,玛姬,非常感谢你,谢谢你。
Okay, Maggie. Thank you very much. Thank you.
真的吗?
Seriously?
我非常抱歉,先生。
I am so sorry, sir.
恩,我们拿回了你的片子,
Um, we got your imaging back,
另外,呃,它显示你有
and, uh, it appears that you have
某个东西寄宿在你的肠道中。
something lodged in your rectum.
什么东东?
A what, now?
我们不知道它是什么,
We don't know what it is,
但它是某个需要电池的东东...
but it is something with a battery...
也许一个奇怪的振动按♥摩♥器,某种玩具?
maybe an oddly shaped vibrator, some kind of toy?
有类似印象的东西吗?
Anything like that ring a bell?
当然不可能。
Of course not.
也许你有个醉酒之夜
Maybe you had a few drinks one night
然后只是不小心... 将某物放错了位置。
and just sort of... misplaced something.
哦。好的。好的。是的。
Oh. Okay. Okay. Yeah.
好的,所以,听着,我们只是要,恩,
Okay, so, listen, we're just gonna, um,
- 要你镇静。 - 好的。
- sedate you. - Okay.
我会处理它的,如果,呃,你知道,
I'll take care of it now, if, uh, you know,
答应我你会在你娱乐时间更加的小心。
you promise to be more careful in your recreational time.
哦,呃,好的。
Oh, uh, okay.
恩... 这是... 但是我不是... 我不是快要死了吧。
Um... it's... but I'm not... I'm not dying.
不,先生,你不是快要死了。
No, sir, you are not dying.
我以... 我以为我要死了因为那个女人。
I th... I thought I was because of that woman.
我... 我写好了我的遗嘱。
I... I started to write my will.
而我的... 我的兄弟们正从金斯敦赶来。
And my... my brother's coming in from Kingston.
- 好的,很好... - 你知道?
- Okay, well... - You know?
- 你有,呃... - 我...
- You've, uh... - I...
你还好有几个小时来编个精彩的故事。
Got a couple hours to come up with a good story.
我能留下我的片子吗?
Can I have my picture?
嗨,亚历克斯,你恢复的如何?
Hey, Alex. How you doing?
很好,呃,谢谢。
Good. Uh, thanks.
呃,那是谁?
Uh, who was that?
克雷拉夫特医生。
Dr. Reycraft.
呃,他也是一位朋友吗?
Uh, is he a friend, too?
他是个神秘人。
He's a mystery.
好的。
Okay.
好的,不要动,我马上回来。
Okay, don't move. I'll be right back.
好的。
All right.
- 亚历克斯! - 亚历克斯!
- Alex! - Alex!
嗨!
Hey!
- 你好吗? - 呃,是的。我-我很好。
- You okay? - Uh, yeah. I'm-I'm fine.
- 我-我没事。 - 不,我来帮你,我来帮你。
- I'm-I'm okay. - No, I've got you. I've got you.
- 我只是帮你坐下来。 - 查理, 我-我很好。
- I'm just gonna sit you down. - Charlie, I'm-I'm fine.
我只是帮你坐下来。
I'm just gonna sit you down.
- 好的。 - 好吗?
- Okay. - Okay?
好的。
Okay.
我要检查一下你的缝线,它们没裂开吧?
I'm gonna check your stitches. Did you rip them?
没有,请不要,好吗? 我...
No, just don't, okay? I...
查理,我-我知道你觉得
Charlie, I-I know that you feel like
你需要关照我,好吗?
you need to take care of me, okay?
但是我请求你给我一些空间,而且...
But I asked you to give me some space, and...
我需要你尊重它。
I need you to respect that.
安娜,我们会给你镇静剂,这样你就不会有任何疼痛了。
Anna, we're gonna sedate you, and you won't feel any pain.
我会保持清醒?
I'm gonna be awake?
是的,我们不会把患者放在危险之下除非有需要。
Yes, we don't put patients under unless we need to.
- 我宁可你把我给敲晕。 - 我知道。
- I'd rather you knock me out. - I know.
但是,恩,我们需要听到你的声音
But, um, we need to hear from you
如果你开始感觉不好。
if you start feeling worse.
你们俩家伙粘在一起已经多久了?
You guys have been stuck together for how long now?
感觉像一辈子。
Feels like forever.
所以,你们基本上算是老朋友。
So, you're basically old friends.
或许现在正是你们互相祝好运的时候。
Maybe now's a good time to wish each other luck.
嗨。
Hey.
我会在另一个病床见你,我猜是。
I'll see you on the other side, I guess.
你不害怕吗?
Aren't you afraid?
很害怕。
Terrified.
关于今天...
About today...
- 在爆♥炸♥之前你问我的。 - 算了吧,那是愚蠢的,好吗?
- what you asked me before the explosion. - Forget it. It was stupid, okay?
让我们就-就当它没发生。
Let's just-just pretend it never happened.
没事的。
It's okay.
- 好的,如果你这么说。 - 嗨,嗨,嗨,嗨。
- Okay. If you say so. - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
你会没事的。
You're gonna be okay.
所以,在这里作为一个病人感觉如何?
So, what's it like being a patient in this place?
好吧,我-我到处都疼,而每个人都激励我
Well, I-I hurt all over, and everybody keeps prodding me
告诉我该做什么,
and telling me what to do,
而我真的厌倦了 我甚至不能走到
and I'm so tired that I can't even make it
大厅的尽头。
to the end of the hall.
什么,到大厅的尽头?
What, to the end of that hall?
你还没忘记太多。
You're not missing much.
好吧,我几乎忘记了一切。
Well, I'm pretty much missing everything.
实话实说。
Just saying.
好吧,也许我能对你有所帮助。
Well, maybe I could help you with that.
如何?
How?
一个主意。
Idea.
为什么不由我来告诉你三件关于你的事情,
Why don't I tell you three things about yourself,
而其中两件事会是真实的。
and two of these things will be true.
有一件事是非真实的。
One will be less than true.
如果我猜对了我能得到什么?
What do I get if I'm right?
我为你写下来如何,
How about I write down for you,
写在一张纸上,所有...
on a single piece of paper, everything...
所有你需要知道的关于你自己的事?
everything you need to know about yourself?
好的,你开始吧。
All right. You're on.
第一件。
Number one.
你和我避免了一场病毒的大暴发
You and I prevented a viral outbreak
这发生在我们去隔离检疫中心的一个午后。
from going pandemic by spending an afternoon in quarantine.
嗯-哼,下一个?
Mm-hmm. Next?
第二件。
Number two.
你和我曾在一加油站遇到一个受到枪伤的收银员,
You and I once saw a cashier get shot in a gas station,
而且你亲自把自己的血
and you personally transfused your own blood
直接的输送到她手臂,并得以挽救她的生命。
directly into this woman's arm, thus saving her life.
哦,拜托,我没有那么做过。
Oh, come on. I did not do that.
第三件。
Number three.
在医学院, 我们参加过跳舞比赛
In medical school, we entered a dance competition
并击败100多人晋级到第三场。
and came third place out of over 100 entrants.
加油站输血... 那-那完全是胡说
The gas-station transfusion... that-that is total B.S.
这是你最后的回答吗?
Is that your final answer?
- 我对了吗? - 你没对。
- Am I right? - You are not.
什么?!拜托。
What?! Come on.
抱歉,正确答案是第三件。
Sorry. Correct answer was number three.
我们从未参加过跳舞比赛?
We never entered a dance contest?
我们参加过,但你是个糟糕的舞者,
We did, but you're a terrible dancer,
所以我们输的很惨。
so we came in second to last.
好吧,至少我们是作为一对一起输的。
Well, at least we finished ahead of one couple.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表