剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
不,甜心,你要留在这里?爸爸在工作。
No, honey, you need to stay up here, okay? Daddy's working.
你可以自己涂糖浆。
You can pour your own syrup.
好了。一个烤饼给你。
All right. One pancake for you.
而你... 瓦莱丽会过来照看你几个小时,先生。
And you... Valerie is gonna come by and watch you for a couple of hours, mister.
我和生日小怪今天有很多事情要做。
The birthday monster and I have a bunch of things to do today.
好了。
Here you go.
一点点的糖浆。
A little bit of syrup.
恩!
Mmm!
做一个好好男孩。
Be a good, good boy.
你知道我们需要什么吗?
You know what we need?
我们需要音乐,制♥造♥点节日气氛。
We need music. Make it more festive in here.
耶,好了。
Ah, here we go.
拜托!
Come on!
- 玛姬,注意那个出血点。- 好的。
- Maggie, buzz that bleeder. - On it.
很严重。
Intense.
非常严重。
Very intense.
这里还是一团血肉模糊。
This is still a bloody mess.
好吧,伙计们。让我们完成这个工作
All right, guys, let's finish this housekeeping
让她好尽快离开这个手术台。
and get her off the table.
- 亚历克斯怎样了? - 她稳定了。
- How's Alex? - She's stable.
-她是个斗士。- 扎克,我不想谈论它。
- She's a fighter. - Zach, I don't want to talk about it.
你好像有点自我受伤了。
Looks like you got a little trauma yourself there.
伊恩•夫脱 他是如何通过安保的?
How the hell did Ian Taft get through security?
我不知道,但是他把自己弄到了楼顶了。
I don't know, but he threw himself off the roof.
把他自己弄到了这栋楼的房♥顶!
Threw himself off the roof of this building!
这家医院是怎么回事?
What is happening in this hospital?
你看,如果你希望,我可以叫另外医生 。
Look, if you want, I can get another orthopod.
不,不,你做了正确的事情就是把我找来。
No, no, you did the right thing by getting me here.
既然我来了。就让我们做好,好吗?
I'm here now. Let's just do this, okay?
你看,如果亚历克斯发生什么,你...
Look, if anything happens to Alex, you just...
扎克,拜托,我现在想都不敢想。
Zach, please, I cannot even think about that right now.
好吧,伙计,我们来了。
All right, boys, we got this.
伊恩,你到底对你自己做了什么,老兄?
Ian, what on earth have you done to yourself, mate?
好了,让我们把透视仪拿来给他。
All right, let's get monitors on him.
外伤统计仪表,两大包输液,
Draw stat trauma panel,two large-bore I.V.s,
还有一包生理盐水。
and a bolus of normal saline.
谁给我一些生命数据,快点,快点!
Someone get me some vitals. Let's go. Let's go!
好了,乔尔,你有哪些发现?
All right, Joel, what do you see?
双脚跟骨破碎,股骨开放骨折。
Bilateral calcaneus fractures, open femur.
看那个前段固定。
Look at that ex-fix.
它刚好在那撕开胫骨。
It's just torn through that tibia there.
大动脉大量出血。
Arterial bleed is pumping.
我需要压力包扎,马上。
I need pressure dressing right now.
血压 80/40 。
B.P. is 80/40.
好吧,那太低了,我们不能麻醉他。
Okay, that's too low. We can't sedate him.
- 我不需要你们的帮助。- 先生,不要乱动。
- I don't want your help. - Sir, don't move.
-你需要平躺,伙计。- 求你啦,不要管我!
- You need to be calm, buddy. - Please, leave me alone!
- 平静下来,好吗? - 就让我死吧,求你啦。
- Calm down, okay? - Just let me go, please.
谁能拿些束缚带来。
Somebody get some soft restraints.
- 放开我!- 血压70/40 心率 150
- Get off me! - B.P.'s 70/40. Heart rate's 150.
- 他的血压降的太快了。- 我没法进行外周静脉内注射.
- He's dropping fast. - I can't find a peripheral I.V.
- 他静脉都破碎了。- 试试中心静脉。
- His veins are crushed. - Central line.
太慢了,我要做个骨间注射。
It's too slow. I'm gonna do an interosseous.
那个打开。
Open that up.
我们将传明酸注射到他的骨头里。
We'll mainline tranexamic acid into his bones.
看看你是否能将他的血凝结。
See if you can't get him to start clotting.
你说你会看着我的。
You said you would watch me.
他像那样已经坐了多久了?
How long has he been sitting like that?
自从我们离开手术室
Since we left the O.R.
他看起来很担心。
He looks worried.
是的。
Yeah.
我很担心他。
I'm worried about him.
安抚小队?
Tag team?
让我们做吧。
Let's do it.
那是什么?
What is that?
这是 互相击拳。
This is a-a fist bump.
它是...它实际是一个加强版的握手,
It's... it's actually more-hygienic than a handshake,
而且它很酷。
and it's cooler.
非常的酷。
Much cooler.
嗨,查理。
Hey, Charlie.
查理。
Charlie.
查理...
Charlie...
我们在这里作为你的朋友。
We're here as your friends.
我们知道你为亚历克斯担心。
We know you're worried about Alex.
恩-哼。
Mm-hmm.
你想谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk?
你想喝一杯吗?
Do you want to get drunk?
我们可以去散散步,任何事。
We can go for a walk, anything.
你看起来像在地狱。
You look like you're in hell.
我是在地狱。
I am in hell.
你知道,悲伤事实上建立于我们的神经系统。
You know, grief is actually built into us neurologically.
这个帮助对我...
That helps me...
一点也没用。
Not at all.
忧郁实际上是一种自然能量储存的机制。
Depression is actually a natural energy-saving mechanism.
你会, 恩,
You can, um,
感觉就像你现在束手无策,
feel like you're not really able to do anything right now,
但事实上,你正在储存你的能量,当亚历克斯需要你的时候。
but really, you're conserving your energy for when Alex needs you.
如果这个说的有道理。
If that makes sense.
查理?
Charlie?
我们的一个轮胎漏气了。只是这样。
We just have a flat tire. That's all.
只是一个小问题。
Just a little bump.
好吧,我们必须去找个公用电♥话♥。
All right, we are gonna have to find a pay phone.
叫一辆出租车,再叫一辆拖车。
Call a taxi, call a tow truck.
我不知道我们是否还有足够的时间来应付所有的事。
I don't know if we're gonna have time for everything.
或许没有皮纳塔了 孩子 。
Maybe no pinata kiddo.
道恩,亚历克斯还有问题。
Dawn, there's something wrong with Alex.
- 查理,她已经脱离危险了。- 不,她没有。
- Charlie, she's out of the woods. - No, she's not.
- 我们正要缝合。- 不要。
- We're about to close. - Don't.
你疏忽了些事情。
You missed something.
她会死的。
She's dying.
让我们徒步前进。
Let's start walking this way.
我说你疏忽了些事情。
I said you missed something.
查理,我理解你很不高兴,因为她曾是你的未婚妻或不是。
Charlie, I understand that you are upset, that she was your fiancé or whatever.
- 我...我正作为一个医生和你说话。- 不,你不是!
- I... I'm talking to you as a doctor. - No, you're not!
你正作为未婚夫在对我说话,忧心的家属!
You're talking to me as a frantic, worried person!
道恩,你疏忽了些事情,好吗?!
Dawn, you missed something, okay?!
我无法专注如果你对我这样大吼大叫!
I can't concentrate with you yelling at me like this!
你说的我好像并没有努力拯救她的生命,但我正在努力!
You're talking to me like I am not trying to save her life, which I am!
- 这不是在说你!- 也不是你!
- It's not about you ! - Or you!
我们已经非常仔细了,哈利斯医生。
We're being very thorough, Dr. Harris.
查理,你必须离开好让我们工作。
Charlie. You step away and just let us work.
如果我是正确的怎么办?
What if I'm right?
这又是你那疯狂的自言自语?
This is the crazy talking to yourself kind of thing?
什么?
A what?
是不是?
Is it?
如果是呢?
What if it is?
听着,我在这家医院有着最好的记录,是你自己说的。
Listen, I have the best record in this hospital. You said so yourself.
你能不能...就听听我要说的?
Will you just... will you hear what I have to say?
他的骨盆很不稳定。
He's got a vertically unstable pelvis.
我们需要给他用一个C形夹,在我修复他的骨折之后。
We need to put a C-clamp on him after I reduce the fracture.
-听起来很好,除了... - 除了什么?
- Sounds good, except... - Except what?
压力包扎不起作用,他的血液没有凝结。
The pressure dressing isn't working.His blood is not clotting at all.
哇。好吧,是的。我们必须阻断血液流向他的腿部。
Whoa. Okay, yeah. We got to stop the blood flow to his leg.
呃,你有拿到一个空气止血带没?
Uh, have you got a pneumatic tourniquet?
-并非1993以来. -好的,你知道么?
- Not since 1993. - Okay, you know what?
帮我把那个 C形夹 也拿过来,扎克。
Put together that C-clamp for me, Zach.
好的。
Yeah.
安德里亚,给我帮个忙。
Andrea, give me a hand with this.
拿着。
Take that.
很好,你要开始修复骨折了吗?
Nice. Do you want to start with the fracture?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表