剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
烘烤一个牛肉三明治来缓解紧张。
a roast beef sandwich to cover his.
[吃吃的笑声]我能说什么呢?
[chuckles] What can I say?
我感觉就像在吃三层。
I'm emotionally eating for three.
[吃吃的笑声]我明白了。
[chuckles] I get that.
你还好吧?
You okay?
恩,头痛有些更厉害了。
Mm. Headache's a bit worse.
你是否能帮我开点药来缓解一下?
Do you think you could get me something for it?
好的,我会安排的,好吗?
Yeah, I'll put an order in, okay?
实际上,我这里有些东西或许有帮助。
Actually, I probably got something in here.
哦,看看男人包包里有些什么。
Oh, check the man purse.
你男友可能会觉得这是种虐待,医生?
Your boyfriend take this kind of abuse, doctor?
他其实是我的前任,事实上。
He's my ex, actually.
我也不知道为什么我之前会那么说。
I don't know why I said that before.
找到了...
Got...
[叹息]
[sighs]
劳拉?
Lara?
- 劳拉? - 劳拉?
- Lara? - Lara?
- 嗨。 - 劳拉?你能听见我吗?
- Hey. - Lara? Can you hear me?
嗨。
Hey.
找不到脉搏了。
Can't find a pulse.
- 宝贝? - 好的,我们要让她躺在地上,好吗?
- Baby? - Okay, we're gonna get her on the ground, okay?
- 快速的。 - 好吗。
- Quickly. - Okay.
[警报响,电梯铃响]
[alarm ringing, elevator bell dings]
女声:蓝色急救通告...
Woman: Code blue...
我得到脉搏了,但是很虚弱。
I've got a pulse, but it's thready.
我要你马上传呼产科的卡茨医生。
I need you to page Dr. Katz in OB. right away.
好样的,玛姬。
Good job, Maggie.
拜托!请快点!
Please! Hurry!
劳拉,劳拉,加油。
Lara. Lara, come on.
试着冷静下来,扎布先生。
Try to stay calm, Mr. Zarb.
我的宝贝。
My baby.
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
- 她为什么不能呼吸了? - 你能看见我吗?
- Why isn't she breathing? - Can you see me?
[用力吸气]
[exhales sharply]
你不能,你不能看见我。
You can't. You can't see me.
- 恩... - 玛姬:拿个急救车来!
- Um... - Maggie: Get the crash cart!
然后传呼急救小队![喘气]
And call the code team! [gasping]
会... 会没事的。
It's... it's okay.
戴维:她会没事的吗?
David: Is she gonna be okay?
你不是一个人。
You're not alone.
我会和你在一起。
I'm right here with you.
赶快!
Hurry!
她还好吗?
How is she?
我们无法确保动脉瘤的安全。
We weren't able to secure the aneurysm.
好的,那是什么意思?
Okay. What does that mean?
你妻子的大脑有一处出血。
There was a bleed in your wife's brain.
她在昏迷中。
She's in a coma.
什么?这是如何发生的?是摔倒引起的?
What? How did this happen? Was it the fall?
不,我的判断是这次摔倒真正由于
No, my guess is that the fall was caused
这个已存在的脑动脉瘤发生了前哨出血。
by a sentinel bleed from a pre-existing aneurysm.
恩,我-我不... 她和医生一直呆在一起。
See, I-I don't... she was with the doctors this whole time.
初始的出血量十分小,她是无症状的。
The initial bleed was small. She was asymptomatic.
脑动脉瘤一定是在电梯中爆裂。
The aneurysm must have erupted in the elevator.
好的,我想看看她。
Okay, I want to see her.
当然。
Of course.
还有其他的亲人你希望通知的吗?
Is there anyone else you'd like to call?
劳拉的父母?
Lara's parents?
呃,不,他们俩都过世了。
Uh, no. They're both dead.
还有我的妈妈,她在佛罗里达州。
There's my mom. She's in Florida.
我-我会打电♥话♥给她。
I-I'll call her.
好的。
Okay.
[深呼吸]
[breathing deeply]
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
什么?
What?
不,伙计,那是... 那是不对的。
No, man, that's not... that's not right.
那是不对的,不
That's not right, no.
拜托,你在说什么?
Come on. What are you talking about?
哦,我-我要挂了,伙计,不。
Oh, I-I got to go, man. No.
给我电...
Give me the ph...
他...
He...
你正在和谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
弱鸡(毒贩)。
Chicken.
他说他如果不是和我在一起,他永远不会被抓。
He says if he wasn't with me, he never would have been busted.
我在和你毒品交易的弱鸡说话?
I take it chicken's your dealer?
是的,他说我很倒霉运。
Yeah, he says I'm bad luck.
我不知道那个,罗伊。
I don't know about that, Roy.
我们刚刚才挽救了你小腿。
We just saved your leg.
这个弱鸡他...
It's chicken who's...
他失去了他父亲的鱼店。
he lost his father's fish store.
只能在家40余载。
Only been in the family 40 years.
他失去了他的车,他失去了他的该死的牙齿,伙计。
He lost his car. He lost his friggin' teeth, man.
好吧,很幸运你还活着,同志。
Well, you're lucky to be alive, mate.
是的,很好,现在轮到我该...
Yeah, well, when it's my time to go...
不会的。
It's not.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
因为我刚刚和我自己达成了一个协议...
'Cause I just made a deal with myself...
没有人会在今天死掉。
no one is dying today.
哦,如此,这都由你来操控。
Oh, so, this is all about you.
非常正确。
Pretty much.
你所需知道的就是,
All you need to know is,
你的性命刚刚成为我最重要的事情。
your life just became the most important thing in mine.
非常之好
Right on.
我们攻击这感染的唯一机会
Our only chance to attack this infection
就是让抗生药经血液流遍你的身体。
is by flooding your body with antibiotics.
- 祝你好运,伙计。 - 为了这么做,
- Fill your boots, man. - In order to do that,
我需要插入一个称为外周导管(外周穿刺中心静脉导管)的东西。
I need to insert what's called a PICC line.
它本质上是一个中心导管
It's essentially a central catheter
这样就允许我直接进入的血液系统。
that allows me direct access to your bloodstream.
然而,如果我这么做了
However, if I do this
而你还继续给自己注射毒品,
and you inject your body with drugs,
你或许会因用药过量而致死。
you'll probably overdose and you'll probably die.
好吧,不要拐弯抹角了,医生
Well, don't beat around the bush, doc.
告诉我你真正的感受。
Tell me how you really feel.
我没有在告诉你我的感受,我正在告诉你事实。
I'm not telling you how I feel. I'm telling you the facts.
现在,答应我你不会那么做。
Now, promise me that you won't do that.
你看,我不想去死。
Look, I don't want to die.
我能听到一个承诺吗?
Do I hear a promise?
是的。
Yeah.
漂亮。
Beautiful.
我会送你到楼下的放射科室,取得外周导管。
I will send you down to radiology, get the PICC.
嗨,你正在做什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
我正在把这个弱鸡带走。
I'm taking this chicken to go.
不,你没这个必要...[叹息]
No, you don't have to... [sighs]
嗨,任何人来拜访他,
Hey, anyone visits him,
你立刻联♥系♥我,好吗?
you contact me immediately, okay?
明白了。
You got it.
[呻♥吟♥,叹息]
[groans, sighs]
[心脏监测仪哔哔声]
[heart monitor beeping]
多普勒穿透脐带显示正常。
Normal dopplers through the umbilical cord are present.
你曾经有经历过类似案例吗?
Have you ever seen a case like this?
没有,感谢上帝。
No, thank God.
大脑动脉多普勒显示也正常。
Middle cerebral-artery dopplers also normal.
我读过案例研究,
I've read case studies,
但是这样真实病例十分罕见。
but a patient like this is very rare.
非常的不走运。
It's bad luck.
扫描胎盘。
Scanning the placenta.
没有明显剥落的征兆。
No obvious signs of abruption.
我不相信运气。
I don't believe in luck.
- 你相信什么? - 上帝
- What do you believe in? - God
还有医药,以此顺序。
and medicine, in that order.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表