剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
呃,我们-我们正在现场工作。
Uh, we-we were working onsite.
我是机电气技师,她是建筑师。
I'm an electrician. She's the architect.
我是马歇尔。
I'm Marshall.
安娜。
Anna.
我们到底是如何变成这样的? 我真的是一头雾水。
How did we end up like this? I'm kind of a little foggy.
我们正在说话,然后那个地方就爆♥炸♥了。
We were talking, and the place just blew up.
你们的计划是什么,伙计们?!
What's the plan, you guys?!
安娜,听我的说。
Anna, listen to me.
我们会尽快地分离你们。
We're gonna separate you as soon as possible.
很幸运,我们有我们需要的所有设备
Fortunately, we have all the equipment we need
这在来完成分离。
to do that right here.
- 你是在说电锯? - 是的,就是它。
- You talking about a saw? - Yes, I am.
呃,好的,那是个选择, 但是溶解剂是另外的选择,
Uh, okay, that's one option, but solvents would be another,
- 更少暴♥力♥的选择。 - 哦,我接受更少暴♥力♥的选择!
- less violent option. - Oh, I'll take the less violent option!
溶解剂解决不了这个情况。
Solvents are not gonna dissolve this.
谢谢提供额外的选择,我接受你的好意,同志。
Thank you very much for your input. I got this one, mate.
查理,我收到二位开放性骨折的患者,我立刻需要你。
Charlie, I got an open fracture on bed two. I need you right now.
大量伤者会涌来。
Plenty of patients to go around.
我不得不离开 把你们交给无所不知的
I'm gonna leave you guys in the all-knowing hands
- 乔尔·戈兰医生。 - 非常感谢你。
- of Dr. Joel Goran. - Thank you so much.
- 查理,乔尔,这是什... - 戴娜。
- Charlie. Joel, what's go... - Dana.
我们要需要一些溶解剂。
We're gonna need some solvent.
不,我刚刚告诉查理... 它不会有用的。
No, I just told Charlie... it's not gonna work.
那怎么办。
All of it.
它不会穿透到那里的,戴娜,相信我。
It's not gonna get through there, Dana. Trust me.
你想要使用电锯。
You want to use the saw.
是的,我确实要这么做
Yes, I definitely do.
好吧,先使用溶解剂。
Well, start with the solvent.
如果它不起作用,我们仍可以尝试其他的。
If it doesn't work, we can always escalate.
你的疼痛好些没?
How's your pain?
不算太疼。
Not too bad.
很好, 因为今天你要开始走路。
Good, 'cause you're gonna get walking today.
哦,我...
Oh. I...
我不认为我能做到那步。
I don't think I could do that.
好吧,亚历克斯,不动病人是无法恢复的
Well, Alex, patients who aren't mobile in recovery
你不做也可以,这样我也可以喋喋不休的列出一张
don't do well, so I could either rattle off a list
外科术后并发症的清单,
of postsurgery complications,
或着你能面对现实 按我说的做。
or you could suck it up and do as I say.
我以为医生会很友好的。
I thought doctors are supposed to be nice.
你真的不记得我了,是吗?
You really don't remember me, do you?
很好。
Good.
你今天就开始走路...
You're gonna get walking today...
至少走到护士台。
at least to the nurses' station.
我都不知道它在哪,好吗?
I don't know where that is, okay?
我-我不知道这里的任何地方。
I-I don't know where anything is.
而每个人都不停的和我说话就好像我应该记得
And everybody keeps talking to me like I should remember,
但是我真的不记得。
but I don't.
只要走出病房♥向右拐。
Just go out the door and make a right.
你不会错过它的。
You can't miss it.
好的。
Okay.
随时叫我,如果你需要一个护士
Let me know if you need a nurse
来帮助你起床,好吗?
to help you get out of bed, okay?
里德医生,你做的很好。
Dr. Reid, you'll do fine.
嗨,第一次起床?
Hey. First try?
你说什么?
Pardon me?
他们迫使你在这该死的大厅一来一回。
They make you walk up and down this damn hall.
这几乎让我试了10次才做到。
Took me almost 10 tries to make it.
你因为什么进医院的?
What are you here for?
心脏问题。
Heart.
我也是。
Me too.
嗨,不要被你的第一次给打倒。
Hey, don't let your first time get you down.
如果我能做到,你也能做到。
If I can do it, you can do it.
是的,我,呃 ,我会记住的。
Yeah, I'll, uh, remember that.
现在他们正拿他们甜蜜时间来刺♥激♥我!
Now they're taking their sweet time discharging me!
但是我看起来很好,对不对?
But I look good, right?
呃,你对我所做的。
Uh, you do to me.
而我,呃,我是一个医生,他们不停的告诉我。
And, uh, I'm a doctor, or so they keep telling me.
嗨,到时... 也许你能签个字让我离开这里,
Hey, then... maybe you can sign me out of here,
保持低调的?
keep it on the down low?
好吧,我真的...
Yeah, I really...
我真的不能,我的意思是,
I really can't. I mean,
我-我甚至不知道在哪能换我的白大褂。
I-I wouldn't even know where to find my white coat.
是,是的,值得一试。
Yeah, yeah. Worth a try.
坚持!坚持住!坚持住!我来了,我来了。
Hang on! Hang on! Hang on! I got you. I got you.
嗨,嗨,嗨。
Hey, hey, hey.
帮我提高他的输氧,谢谢。
Up his oxygen for me. Thanks.
嗨,又见面了,这不会太长时间,我保证。
Hi, again. It won't be long, promise.
玛姬,我能和你说句话吗?
Maggie, can I have a word?
是的。
Yeah.
我,呃... 我刚拿到了你接手病人的片子。
I, uh... I just got imaging back from a patient you assessed.
卡尔·波兰斯基?
Carl Palansky?
是的,他有一些髋疼痛,但是他看起来还好。
Yeah, he had some hip pain, but he seems okay.
这个并不是房♥屋倒塌事故造成的。
This isn't from the building collapse.
所以,让他知道这个比较好,祝你愉快。
So, better let him know. Have fun.
- 我... 我不确定... - 我得走了,谢谢。
- I... I'm not sure... - I got to go. Thanks.
嗨,林医生,有话和我说?
Hey, Dr. Lin. What's the word?
好消息是
The good news
你设法逃离了建筑倒塌
is that you managed to escape the building
没有任何的伤口
with nothing more than a few cuts
和瘀伤。
and bruises.
但是...
But...
但是... 但是什么,林医生?
But... but what, Dr. Lin?
呃... 我很抱歉。
Uh... I'm sorry.
我会回来的。
I'll be back.
林医生?林医生?
Dr. Lin? Dr. Lin?
哈罗?
Hello?
玛姬,你还好吗?
Maggie, are you okay?
我没事。
It's nothing.
你看起来不像没事。
It doesn't look like nothing.
这只是附带结果,你知道吗?
It's just a fallout, you know?
就像,我荷尔蒙内分泌正在进行... 一场战争,
Like, my hormones are... at war,
而我的情绪被卷入其交火之中。
and my emotions are caught in the crossfire.
我无法停止哭泣。
I can't stop crying.
我讨厌哭泣。
I hate crying.
我的前妻在她流产后也是一样的。
My ex was the same after her miscarriage.
你想要一个拥抱吗?
Do you want a hug?
不,我只是... 我不想要一个拥抱。
No. I just... I don't want a hug.
你知道,有些能帮助我们事是,呃...
You know, something that helped us was, um...
我们一起做些事情
we did something together
那个,呃 ,能帮助她净化情绪。
that, um, helped her purge emotionally.
我不知道我是否想听到
I don't know if I want to hear
- 关于你前妻的净化,扎克。 - 不,不
- about your ex-wife's purging, Zach. - No, no.
爱笑瑜伽,它真的很好。
Laughter yoga. It's really good.
你会喜欢它的, 你从假笑开始。
You'll like it. You start with fake laughter.
让它逐步变成真笑,
It turns into real laughter,
它能帮助抑制你所有荷尔蒙的分泌。
and it helps suppress all of your stress hormones.
我们立刻来做它,好吗?让我们开始。
We'll do it right now, okay? I'll start.
哈-哈-哈哈。
[ha-ha-haha].
你能停下来吗?
Could you just stop?
抱歉,抱歉。
Sorry. Sorry.
试试就好。
Just try it.
这不起作用。
It's not working.
溶解剂需要更多的时间来让这些东西掉下来。
Solvent needs more time to break this stuff down.
我们必须停止这么做。
We have to stop this.
乔尔,如果你有其他地方需要去,
Joel, if you have somewhere else to be,
请你过去并呆在那儿。
please go ahead and be there.
什-什么,它没有在掉下来吗?
W-what, is it not coming off?
求你了,告诉我我们不会一直就这样。
Please, tell me we're not stuck like this.
不,不,我们只是需要更多一点时间。
No, no, we just need a little more time.
听着,听着, 今-今天是我小孩的生日,好吗?
Listen, listen, i-it's my kid's birthday today, okay?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表