剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
而她并没有死,太好了。
and she didn't die, so good.
很好。
Good.
你来这里做心理咨♥询♥?
You here for counseling?
我的登记表格还空着呢。
My dance card's pretty empty.
争取到一个顾客。
Got one customer.
看吧。
Read it.
休·杰西 医生。
Dr. Hugh Jass.
你知道,亚历克斯今天会没命的,如果不是查理闯进来。
You know, Alex would have died today if Charlie hadn't busted in.
道恩犯了个很大的失误,而他挽救了她的生命。
Dawn made a huge mistake,and he saved her life.
哇。
Wow.
你认为道恩最终不会发现这个失误?
You don't think Dawn would have caught it anyway?
不
No.
他是...如此激♥情♥。
He was... so passionate.
就像发疯一样。
It seemed crazy.
你应该看过他揍戈兰的时候。
You should have seen him beating the crap out of Goran.
那看起来像疯子。
That seemed nuts.
是吗?
Did it?
你没事吗?
Are you okay?
出了什么问题吗?
Is something wrong?
你并不疯狂。
You're not crazy.
不
No.
你不会在走廊打架或者冲入手术室,
You wouldn't fight in the hallway or bust into an O.R.,
像疯子一样吼叫。
ranting like a madman.
- 这关于流产吗? - 不是
- Is this about the miscarriage? - No.
我们没有那种爱。
We don't have that kind of love.
我想要那种爱。
I want that kind of love.
你有的。
You have it.
我会为你和一个家伙打架 如果你想要的话。
I'll fight a guy if you want me to.
我会去揍那个家伙,你想要我揍某个家伙?
I'll go fight a guy. You want me to go fight a guy?
那不是我想要的。
It's not what I want.
我会打断医院所有的手术。
I'll interrupt every operation in this hospital.
- 我会脱掉我的衣服。- 我不想要...
- I'll take off my clothes. - I don't want...
我...我...我会大叫你的名字,玛姬。
I... I... I'll scream your name, Maggie.
你想要什么?告诉我。
What do you want? Try me.
你没有...
You don't...
什么,你不相信我?
What, you don't believe me?
我爱你。
I love you.
我知道,但是...
I know. But...
但是什么?
But what?
我没那种感觉。
I don't feel it.
我只是... 我没那种感觉。
I just... I don't feel it.
♪ 你来到我身边 改变了我的季节 ♪
♪ You come around and make the seasons change ♪
♪ 你来到我身边 留下了你的印记 ♪
♪ You come around and leave the way you came ♪
♪ 你来到我身边 拭去了我的眼泪 ♪
♪ You come around and wipe the tears away ♪
♪ 你来到我身边 带走了我的真心 ♪
♪ You make me wanna give my heart away ♪
♪ 你的谈吐 让我哑然失语 ♪
♪ The way you speak, it leaves me without words ♪
♪ 你的离开, 让我转辗反侧 ♪
♪ And when you're gone, it makes me toss and turn ♪
♪ 你来到我身边 明白了我的受伤 ♪
♪ You come around and make sure that it hurts ♪
想去喝一杯吗?
Want to go get a drink?
不了
No.
那太糟了。
That's too bad.
因为我只会和你说话、说话、再说话...
Cause I would just talk and talk and talk and...
而不会和你睡觉。
Not sleep with you.
那将会是这恶梦般一天的完美结局。
That would be the perfect end to this nightmare of a day.
♪ 就在这里,天际云端 ♪
♪ Here among the clouds ♪
我想我刚刚和加文分手了。
I think I just broke up with Gavin.
抱歉。
I'm sorry.
♪ 我们安然无恙 ♪
♪ We are safe and sound ♪
他是个好小伙。
He's a good guy.
是的。你们都是好小伙。
Yeah. You're all good guys.
♪ 你举起我来 来-来-来-来 ♪
♪ You lift me u-u-u-u-u-p ♪
♪ 你举起我来 来-来-来-来 ♪
♪ You lift me u-u-u-u-u-p ♪
很奇怪能看到大家却不能被看见。
Strange seeing without being seen.
而你曾经每天都是这样,在你上次...
And you've done this every day since you were...
昏迷中,是的。
In a coma, yeah.
而现在?
And now?
好吧,现在...
Well, now...
我可以看见你。
I can see you.
我很高兴。
And I'm glad.
我还在昏迷中,查理。
I'm in a coma, Charlie.
我知道。
I know.
♪ 你来到我身边 点亮了我的所有 ♪
♪ You come around and light up everything ♪
这很有意思,如果你仔细想想的话。
It's kind of funny, if you think about it.
我们有史最差运气。
We have the worst luck.
♪ 你来到我身边 激起了我的歌♥唱 ♪
♪ You come around and make me wanna sing ♪
也许我一直在死亡边缘。
Maybe I've always been close to death.
♪ 你使我想用歌♥唱送走恐惧 ♪
♪ You make me wanna sing my fears away ♪
我看见了我父亲的死。
I saw my father die.
那并不意味你接近死亡。
That doesn't mean you're close to death.
而你会醒过来的。
And you're gonna wake up.
我希望我能够触摸到你。
I wish that I could touch you.
♪ 我们安然无恙 ♪
♪ We are safe and sound ♪
♪ 你举起我来 来-来-来-来 ♪
♪ You lift me u-u-u-u-u-p ♪
♪ 你举起我来 来-来-来-来 ♪
♪ You lift me u-u-u-u-u-p ♪
你能感受这个吗?
Can you feel that?
也许。
Maybe.
♪ 噢噢噢噢 ♪
♪ Ooooh ♪
我不想再次离开,查理。
I don't want to go away again, Charlie.
♪ 你举起我来 来-来-来-来 ♪
♪ You lift me u-u-u-u-u-p ♪
那就不要。
Then don't.
你留在我身边。
You stay with me.
♪ 你举起我来 来-来-来-来 ♪
♪ You lift me u-u-u-u-u-p ♪
你保证。
Promise.
我保证。
I promise.
我爱你。
I love you.
♪ 啊啊啊啊 ♪
♪ Ahhhhhhhh ♪
我能感受到。
I can feel that.
♪ 啊啊啊啊 ♪
♪ Ahhhhhhhh ♪
是的。
Yeah.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表