剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
那很有趣,我从没说过我们是一对。
That's interesting. I never said we were a couple.
你不说也能猜到。
You didn't have to.
但是我们不再是一对。
But we are not one anymore.
是的,我们不再是。
No, we are not.
好的,虽然你没赢。
Okay. You didn't win.
但是,恩...
But, um...
不管怎样我会为你把它写下来。
I will write this down for you anyway.
并且我会把它放在大厅里
And I will leave it in the lobby
这样一来 如果你想出来走几步,
so that if you feel like stepping out for a walk,
你的奖励会等着你。
your prize awaits you.
我喜欢你,不是吗?
I like you, don't I?
我们进行到哪里了?
Are we there yet?
我刚刚释放了他脊柱的压力
I'm just relieving the pressure on his spine
这样损害就不会成为永久性的。
so the damage doesn't become permanent.
试着放松就好,安娜。
Just try to relax, Anna.
嗨,你确信你不想要我们打电♥话♥给你的男朋友?
Hey, you sure you don't want us to call your boyfriend?
醒后有个熟悉面孔总是好的。
Always nice to wake up to a familiar face.
不用。
No.
其实还有另一个人。
There's someone else.
哦!
Oh!
所以,呃... 所以,另一个家伙是谁?
So, uh... so, who's the other guy?
你正在给他做手术。
You're operating on him.
当建筑倒向我们时,他试着保护我。
When the building fell on us, he tried to protect me.
听起来像个好小伙。
Sounds like a good dude.
他是的。
He is.
我感觉非常的疲倦。
I'm getting really tired.
没关系你可以闭上眼睛。
It's okay to close your eyes.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
哈利斯医生,我们遇到一个麻烦。
Dr. Harris, we got a problem.
检查导线,那不可能是对的。
Check the leads. That can't be right.
查理。
Charlie.
嗯-哼?
Mm-hmm?
不是他。
It's not him.
是她。
It's her.
安娜?安娜?
Anna? Anna?
安娜。
Anna.
听诊器。
Stet.
她情况如何,克雷拉夫特?
How's she doing, Reycraft?
我不知道,给我一秒钟
I don't know. Give me a sec.
查理,你患者在流血。
Charlie, your patient's bleeding.
- 什么? - 血压差。
- What? - ABD.
她血压在降低。
She's hypotensive.
但是他才是出血的那一位。
But he's the one who's bleeding.
如果这不是他的血呢?
What if it's not his blood?
你在说什么,是她的?
What are you saying, it's hers?
怎么会?
How?
她在某处有个伤口。
She's got a puncture wound somewhere.
是的,哪里?
Yeah, where?
你看,我们需要立刻把他们分开
Look, we need to separate them right away
否则她会流血致死。
or she's gonna bleed out.
我们不能分开他们 否则我们将冒着他瘫痪的危险。
We can't separate them or we risk paralyzing him.
如果我们不这么做,我们将冒着她生命的危险。
If we don't, we risk her life.
好吧,准备好电锯。
Okay, get the saw ready.
让我们再多叫些人来做好准备
Let's have some bodies standing by
在我们进行分离的时候,还有...
for when we separate, and...
谁传呼一下戈兰医生。
Somebody page Dr. Goran.
好的,一旦我们把他们分开,
Okay, once we've got them separated,
我们需要所有的双手去稳住他们。
we're gonna need all hands to log-roll them.
脊柱很容易受伤 直到他被器具固定。
The spine is vulnerable until he's instrumented.
好的,好的,他们被分开了。
Okay. Okay, they're separated.
现在让我们就翻转一点点 足够让她搬离就行。
Now let's just roll him enough to get her free.
现在把车床拿过来。
Bring the stretcher in here right now.
好的,保持住。
Okay, hold that.
我开始数一二三,好吗,伙伴们?
And on three with me, okay, buddy?
一,二,三。
One, two, three.
好的。
Okay.
哦,这里有出血!这里有出血!
Oh, there's the bleed! There's the bleed!
血压,血压,我明白了。
ABDs. ABDs. I got it.
给我毛巾,给我毛巾!
Hand me the towel. Hand me the towel!
保持压住。
Keep pressure.
好的,让我们把她送进另一个手术室
All right, let's get her to another O.R.
并告诉林医生我需要些帮手,好吗?
And tell Dr. Lin I need some hands, okay?
让我们行动起来。
Let's move it.
你的眼圈红了,你有哭过?
Your eyes are red. You been crying?
大哭、大笑、以及怒气冲天。
Crying, laughing, angry outbursts.
那是因为你完全是个封闭罐子,林。
That's 'cause you're all bottled up, Lin.
嗨,大声尖叫,试试它。
Hey, primal scream. Try it.
我每天早上都会用枕头捂住来尖叫。
I scream into my pillow every morning.
可以让我马上清醒。
Wakes me right up.
着也说明了你为什么还没有一个女朋友。
And explains why you don't have a girlfriend.
哼!。
Huh.
谢谢你响应了传呼。
Thanks for answering the page.
我明白了,伙计。
You got it, man.
你心情不错。
You're in a good mood.
我去看了亚历克斯。
I saw Alex.
你知道,她仍旧记忆丧失,但是我...
You know, she still has the memory loss, but I...
她的情绪真的稳定多了。
her spirits are really up.
我想... 我想她会没事的,你知道吗?
I think... I think she's gonna be okay, you know?
- 是的? - 嗯-哼。
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
或许最好不要太催促她。
Probably best not to rush her.
那是什么东东?
What is that?
好吧,你知道什么?
Well, what do you know?
你知道什么?
What do you know?
嗨,有人给我留了什么东西吗?
Hi. Did somebody leave something here for me?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
那太好了。
That's great.
嗨,玛丽索尔,他们让你离开了?
Hey, Marisol. They're letting you go?
是的,我终于得到了我的解雇通知。
Yeah, I finally got my walking papers.
但是现在我并没感觉太好。
And now I'm not feeling so good.
真的吗?怎么了?
Really? What's the matter?
我不知道,我的头颈正要杀了我。
I don't know. My neck is killing me.
而我...
And I'm...
玛丽索尔?
Marisol?
玛丽索尔。
Marisol.
她正出现焦虑征兆。
She's exhibiting signs of anxiety.
她发生颈静脉扩展,
She's got distended neck veins,
她的心跳微弱。
and her heart sounds are muffled.
我们需要一个车床和一个穿刺针
We need a crash cart and a needle
作一个紧急心包穿刺术。
for an emergency pericardial centesis.
还有马上叫贝尔医生过来。
And get Dr. Bell down here now.
你正发生荷尔蒙内分泌紊乱。
You're right about your hormones being out of whack.
远比紊乱严重。
So far out of whack.
你把你所经历的每件事都责怪在生理化学之上,
You're blaming everything you're going through on body chemistry,
但是你知道你还有一些真实的人类情绪
but you know you have some actual human emotions
也在那里,对吗?
in there, too, right?
是的。
Yeah.
这些你拥有的感觉...
These feelings you're having...
感受它们要比抵抗它们要好得多。
it's better to feel them than to fight them.
你失去的并不只是一个宝宝或一个伴侣。
You didn't just lose a baby or a partner.
你失去了你已经开始拥有的生活。
You lost a life you'd already started living.
我刚刚和一个心理医生分手,所以...
I just broke up with a shrink, so...
所以你已经谈的够多了。
So you've had your fill of talk.
好的,很好,我们不需要再谈话了。
Okay, well, we don't need to talk.
你想要我做什么,用餐巾纸把自己裹起来
What do you want me to do, curl up with a ball of tissues
一个星期不来上班?
and not come in to work for a week?
或许,但是你不用那么做。
Probably. But you won't do that.
或许不用。
Probably not.
这儿有个仪式。
There's this ritual.
它给我不少患者一些舒适。
It's given a few of my patients some comfort.
是的,我不是很喜欢仪式。
Yeah, I'm not big on rituals.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表