剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我来瞧一下,让我们看看。
I'll take a look. Let's see.
小口径, 点22, 也许?
Small caliber. .22, maybe?
你在这能见到很多这类事情?
You see a lot of this kind of stuff here?
不,但是我曾是阿富汗自愿医生,
No, but I was a field medic in Afghanistan,
所以我以前看见过。
so I've seen it before.
像这样深的伤口一定要拍个片子。
Penetrating wound like this definitely needs imaging.
我的意思是,伤口没有贯穿,所以, 你知道,它可能会移♥动♥到
I mean, there's no exit wound, so, you know, it could've migrated to
任何地方,这是非常危险的情况。
just about anywhere. It's an extremely dangerous situation.
- 我需要立刻叫救护车。 - 不!
- I need to call an ambulance right now. - No!
- 嗨,你在做什么? - 没有医院。
- Hey, what are you doing? - No hospitals.
你需要马上去一个急诊室。
You need to go to an emergency room right now.
医院意谓着警♥察♥, 警♥察♥意谓着移♥民♥遣送!
Hospitals mean police, police mean immigration!
- 好吧,让我们都冷静下来。 - 哇!
- Okay, let's all just calm down. - Wow!
帮助我弟弟 就现在!
Help my brother now!
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
那是什么?
What is that?
只是一点局部冷冻。
It's just a little local freezing.
乔尔:谢谢你。
Joel: Thank you.
你能吧小刀收起来吗。
You can put the knife away.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
保罗,我是不会把刀收起来的,
Paul. And I am not putting the knife away,
除非我的弟弟被治好
not until my brother is fixed
并且我们走出那个大门。
and we are walking out that door.
好的,我只是想说,你不需要它。
Okay, I'm just saying, you don't need it.
我在这里医治所有人,星期一和星期三
I treat everyone here, monday and wednesday
从上午 8:00 到下午 7:00 我不会赶走任何人。
from 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. I don't turn anybody away.
你非常的好,但我不在乎。
Good for you. I don't care.
你不在乎你是否有你的特殊状况
I don't care if you don't have your status
或者你的医疗保障卡,这是个安全场所。
or your medical card. This is a safe place.
安全?
Safe?
有人闯入我们的房♥间 当时我们正在睡觉,
Someone breaks into our room while we are sleeping,
偷我们的东西。
steals from us.
然后向我开枪。
And then shoots me.
那叫安全?
That is safe?
我们有伤口清创工具盘吗,谢谢?
Do we have a wound debridement tray, please?
我们有镊子... 在盘子上。
We have tweezers... on a tray.
镊子也可以
Tweezers will do.
你有任何麻醉剂?
You have any narcotics?
- 不 - 哇。
- No. - Wow.
- 那个房♥间全都是毒瘾者。 - 好的。
- There's a room full of addicts out there. - Okay.
我们,至少,还有抗生素,
We do, however, have antibiotics,
而他会需要一针破伤风。
and he will need a tetanus shot.
那里还有冷冻的感觉吗,伙计?
Has the freezing set in yet, mate?
[呻♥吟♥]也许一点点。
[groans] Maybe a little.
这可能会有点... 疼。
This could hurt... a little.
抓紧你自己。
Brace yourself.
[呻♥吟♥]我会竭尽全力。
[groaning] Doing the best I can.
萨琳娜:保罗,你确定
Selena: Paul, are you sure
你的弟弟是唯一受伤的人?
your brother is the only one that was wounded?
当然,不要和我说话。
Of course. Stop talking to me.
听着,我只是在说,
Listen, I'm just saying,
你-你看起来像你也在流血。
you-you look like you're bleeding, too.
就... 就在那里。
Just... just there.
[咕噜]
[grunts]
乔尔:好的。
Joel: Okay.
你刚刚做了那个。
You just did that.
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
- 加百利! - 嗨,你在做什么?伙计,
- Gabriel! - Hey, what are you doing? Buddy,
- 伙计,你不能移♥动♥他! - 拜托,加百利!我们必须走了!
- buddy, you can't move him! - Come on, Gabriel! We have to go!
他现在情况真的很糟糕!
He's in really rough shape right now!
我对我做的很抱歉, 但是你不了解。
I'm sorry for what I did, but you do not understand.
听着,没有人会报♥警♥。
Listen, nobody's calling the cops.
- 让我们坐下来好好谈。 - 我们为什么要相信你?
- Let's sit down and talk about this. - Why should we trust you?
你还能相信谁,同志?
Who else do you have, man?
拜托,让我们想想他的手臂会如何。
Please, let us figure out what to do about his arm.
[喘气]
[gasping]
好的!好的。
Okay! Okay.
但是不去医院。
But no hospitals.
你在这里可能需要衡量一下,同志。
You might want to weigh your options here, man.
驱逐出境... 你弟弟活下来。
Deportation... your brother lives.
不去医院... 你弟弟会死的。
No hospital... your brother dies.
那些不是我们的选择!
Those are not our options!
我们没有选择!
We have no options!
我们从乌干达来,另外我的弟弟...
We came here from Uganda, and my brother...
是同性恋,好吗?
is gay, okay?
好的,对不起,我知道这里的情形。
Okay, I'm sorry. I know the situation there.
那么你知道如果我回国,我将被绞死。
Then you know if I go home, I'll be killed.
我们不能回国。
We can't go home.
好的,我来取出子弹。
Okay, I'll take out the bullet.
- 让我们来取出它。 - 是的。
- Let's take it out. - Yeah.
- 好的。 - 过来。
- Okay. - Let's go.
- 我会取出子弹的。 - 好的。
- I'll take the bullet out. - All right.
[呻♥吟♥]
[groaning]
[敲门声]
[scraping]
墨菲医生?
Dr. Murphy?
我们,呃... 我们有一个预约... 在这时候?
We, uh... we have a session scheduled for... now?
你为什么不拿着这个?我...
Why don't you take this? I...
想你比我更需要它。
think you need it more than me.
恩,做-做你的...
Um, do-do you w...
亚历克斯:再来一次深呼吸。
Alex: And another deep inhale.
[深呼吸,咳嗽声]
[breathes deeply, coughs]
他的咳嗽很可怕。
His cough is horrid.
啊,可怜的格兰捏。
Aw, poor Glenny.
好吧,格兰,你的肺听起来有破损。
Well, Glen, your lungs sound crackly.
而且你发烧如此之高,
And with your fever being so high,
我需要你住院观察。
I'm going to have to admit you.
哦,我-我从不生病。
Oh, I-I never get sick.
我绝不会花一整天住在医院。
I never spent a single day in a hospital.
你要放弃你的旅行 佩莱。
You're gonna miss your trip to Point Pelee.
[叹息] 哦。
[sighing] Ohh.
我本希望在今天看到红发啄木鸟。
I was hoping to get a glimpse of the redheaded woodpecker today.
我每年都会为丽塔拍一张它的照片。
I always get a photo of it for Rita every year.
好吧,如果你的发烧降下来而你的肺部改善,
Well, if your fever goes down and your lungs improve,
- 你会很快再次与鸟儿相见。 - 呜-呼!
- you will be out birding again soon. - Whoo-hoo!
再也不用呆在医院一整天... 那会很幸运。
Never spent a day in a hospital... that's lucky.
好吧,只要太平无事,那就好。
Well, it's uneventful, that's true.
[咳嗽]
[coughing]
好的,格兰捏,我回去拿些你的用品。
Okay, Glenny, I'm gonna go and get some of your things.
你可能需要你的拖鞋。
You might need your slippers.
我们会密切关注他,好吗?
We'll keep a close eye on him, all right?
嗯-哼。
Mm-hmm.
慢一点,亚历克斯?需要小歇吗?
Slowing down, Alex? Need a nap?
- 不。 - 太棒了。
- Nope. - Fantastic.
[远出的警报声]
[siren wailing in distance]
[叹息]手工排堵肠阻塞...
[sighs] Manual extraction of an impacted bowel...
自从医学院以来还从没做过。
haven't done that since med school.
[吃吃的笑声]这也不算太坏。
[chuckles] It's not so bad.
是的,我只是不是便便的大粉。
Yeah, I'm just not a big fan of poo.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
亚历克斯,你正在出血吗?
Alex, are you bleeding?
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的,这没事,我很好。
Yeah, it's nothing. I'm fine.
不,你不好,过来。
No, you're not. Come on.
[清理喉咙声]
[clears throat]
我想你的胸罩正在你的缝口上牵拉。
I think the underwire of your bra is yanking on your staples.
我要垫个东西进去,好吗?
I'm gonna put a dressing on it, okay?
好的。
Okay.
你害怕看你自己的血吗?
Are you afraid to look at your own blood?
[叹息]
[sighs]
我曾经不会。
I didn't used to be.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表